freefall say fawk tests, lets raise some TEST with AX Extreme (mini log)

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
This past semester hit me like a ton of bricks. Very little time in the gym + lots of stress + lots of stimulants = me dropping weight like crazy and loosing strength/muscle. While I am seriously lean (like 6% bf) right now, I want to gain some muscle back.

Winter break has finally arrived, and it's time to step it the fawk up in the gym, eat good, and not look like a skinny pre-teen school girl.

I'll be doing a mini-log here of my experience.

I will be using DS's Activate Extreme (new formula) as the main component of my stack. I have high hopes for this product and very excited to give it a go. DS is an extremely solid company IMO and I have nothing but very high expectations for this product. I'll be dosing 4 caps per day for 30 days.

I'm also planning to ad some DAA (5-6g per day) to the mix. I've used this product solo enough to know what to expect, and I should be able to easily differentiate between what I'm experiencing from the DAA and from the AX.

I may also throw a mild AI in at low dose just to keep things in check.

I plan to give updates along the way on my experience with this stack so stay tuned if you're interested! :32:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sub'd

I'm using AX now and plain on using again with erase and DAA. So needless to say I'm in!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
awesome. it sounded like a good stack to me too!

i'm assuming you enjoyed your first run with AX?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
awesome. it sounded like a good stack to me too!

i'm assuming you enjoyed your first run with AX?
I'm about 20 days in and I'm making some solid gains. Will definitely be using again!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
awesome man. I'm actually on day 3 of this stack and I actually feel like it's hitting me a little bit already. probably placebo though.

I had two excellent workouts in the past two days. I did about 70 pull ups yesterday in the gym no problem. Also had an excellent pump, but i was sufficiently loaded on carbs too.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
awesome man. I'm actually on day 3 of this stack and I actually feel like it's hitting me a little bit already. probably placebo though.

I had two excellent workouts in the past two days. I did about 70 pull ups yesterday in the gym no problem. Also had an excellent pump, but i was sufficiently loaded on carbs too.
There's at least 3 logs, no including mine, of AX as a solo being ran now. I think all of us started to feel a good pump within the first few days. I just took a serving of AX and as I'm sitting here I notice I'm starting to feel a little jacked lol

Make sure you take it on a empty stomach. Protein interferes with the absorption of L Dopa.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for this...

Staked is right, some good solo logs running right now, his included

I'm 60 days in to the Triazole, Activate X, and Lean X stack and absolutely lovin' it

Good luck with the run...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed for this...

Staked is right, some good solo logs running right now, his included

I'm 60 days in to the Triazole, Activate X, and Lean X stack and absolutely lovin' it

Good luck with the run...
60 days?! You must feel amazing haha you're running 3 servings of AX a day right?

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
6 AX a day, 3 Triazole, and 3 Lean X

The best feeling, strongest 60 days I've had in memory!!!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
well not much for updates on this mini review, but I've finished up the bottle and definitely had a positive experience with AX extreme and DAA. Felt strong, good stamina in the gym, and def think test was up.

As I said before I've taken DAA plent of times along to know what felt new with the AX added in.

My skin got more oily, and I had a significant increase in acne, but I am acne prone to begin with. Since cessation of the product, the acne has gone down to normal levels.

While it's a little inconvenient to have pimples, it's to be expected and I consider this a positive indicator that my hormone levels were being influenced from this product; which, after all, is the point of the product.

Definitely felt a nice little test boost and it helped me get back strong into the gym. :biggthumpup:

I'd recommend this product and think the combo of AX and triazole would be a powerful natty stack for sure.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I should also ad that I ran the AX at 6 caps a day, doed twice a day on an empty stomach for the last 10 days. I enjoyed the effects of the bumped dose.