FREE VitamerPRO — SIMPLY POST YOUR THOUGHTS TO WIN BIG!

Stud9

Awards
The guys at USP never disappoint! Great write-up with tons of research backing every aspect of the formulation

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats just how they roll!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir.

This was the hardest product USPlabs has ever formulated. I think we brush off this category as "its just a multi vitamin" but if you think about it, Micro nutrients is the foundation of health.

Also as best as we could and when the research told us, we used extracted vitamins and vitamers like Vitamin E. You called it a detail and it sure is a detail to quantify all the Vitamin E forms. I have yet to see a company quantify them. You'll see mixed tocopherols which could be anything...I understand why...it is really hard to do and VERY expensive to test for.

the majority of Multi vitamins use amounts that assume the consumer doesn't eat veggies, fruits, legumes, and whole grains. they must think we all just eat chicken and oat meal....The fact of the matter. there is not much cost difference between 10,000iu and 20,000iu vitamin a or 1mg or 10mgs of niacin. its pennies, I think companies understand that. If we put more, we charge more but its not really costing us more and by the way, we are using a very cheap form.

the Vitamin E in VitamerPro is extracted that in itself makes more expensive raw material and same goes for the Vitamin A forms, etc....

If you're judging your multi by RDA % and not the form, it's a bit backwards in thought.
Knowledge bomb dropped!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
What separated this product to me is the quality of the nutrients being ingested. Much more bio available and therefore less is needed. As mentioned great vit e spectrum in the product. Most of us get used to pissing away money and don't realize it with these overdosed multis that our bodies can't even correctly assimilate. Instead we pee bright green and yellow lol. This is a very sensible and thought out product. Nothing else like it, and great attention to detail. I can't wait to try this and see if it makes a difference.
Thanks for the comment!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Theres a lot of good info here. I'll be trying it when I've got the funds. :D

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice write up. I like the explanation and not only why but why you didn't include certain ingredients.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Who’s ready for a few winners?

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Love the research and the citation. As you put before, most answers you get form other companies are bro science answers. Glad to see there is no calcium in the vitamin. Looks like a great quality product and can’t wait to try it. Always been worried about a high vitamin A and beta carotene intake. I take a multi that is high potency and is obviously more than I need. It’d be nice to try this and see how I feel.
Let’s see. Send me your name/shipping information. Congratulations!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its the proverbial "Christmas in July"! Thanks guys, and congrats boyos!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats fellas! Looking forward to seeing how you like it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys! I really hope this aids your wellbeing!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I love these types of write ups. As a scientist I find it very very informative and it helps me choose one company over another! congrats to the winners!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
I love these types of write ups. As a scientist I find it very very informative and it helps me choose one company over another! congrats to the winners!
Thanks for the kind words!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've got mine, and man is that Modern Creatine tasty!
I'll have photo up soon :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't believe I just now found this. Great write up. I need to read it a few more times.
Been using diffrent multis since my dad sharted feeding me flinstones 50 years ago.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sup.jpg

Package came well-packed, considering there appears to have been a 60lb bulldog in with the 6 months-worth of product.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ARE YOU KIDDING? This is just incredibly generous! Thank you USPLabs!

thank you usplabs.png

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty looking photos

Wouldn't expect anything less from USP

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 168904

Package came well-packed, considering there appears to have been a 60lb bulldog in with the 6 months-worth of product.
Aww. Man I love my dog so much but since I was a little kid I wanted a bulldog. They’re awesome

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ The UPS guy dropped this box at the door and I heard a thud. My dog jumped a mile.. I picked this thing up and am like, holy Christmas batman! What a great surprise.

thanks-brotato-chip.jpg

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been awhile since I hit this thread. WOW some of you guys got hooked up!! Is there any codes or deals still available for the VitamerPro? I'm about 3 days away from being empty on my first bottle. I will tell what's making me want to purchase and stay with this product. In the past I've just kinda surfed around and looked for the best deal when it came to multi and thought I was good. Now this may seem a lil different as I'm not real hip on ingredients amd dosages and such. For years I have had dry skin on my hands to where the skin cracks...painful as hell. I've tried lotions, creams, all kinds of stuff. Straight up for the first time in 3 years since I have started VitamerPro, no dry skin issues at all. Nothing else has changed. Maybe I have been lacking something or a deficiency that VitamerPro has brought my levels to normal. Could be, couldn't be. But I'm game and ready to get some more. Must be the C D E and K!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Been awhile since I hit this thread. WOW some of you guys got hooked up!! Is there any codes or deals still available for the VitamerPro? I'm about 3 days away from being empty on my first bottle. I will tell what's making me want to purchase and stay with this product. In the past I've just kinda surfed around and looked for the best deal when it came to multi and thought I was good. Now this may seem a lil different as I'm not real hip on ingredients amd dosages and such. For years I have had dry skin on my hands to where the skin cracks...painful as hell. I've tried lotions, creams, all kinds of stuff. Straight up for the first time in 3 years since I have started VitamerPro, no dry skin issues at all. Nothing else has changed. Maybe I have been lacking something or a deficiency that VitamerPro has brought my levels to normal. Could be, couldn't be. But I'm game and ready to get some more. Must be the C D E and K!
DM me for code. Appreciate the feedback!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the forms of some of the compounds in the formula.

For example, Vitamin E is available as the superior d-alpha tocopheryl-succinate and mixed tocopherols forms versus the standard d-alpha tocepheryl form found in some other products; Vitamin B6 is available as the superior pyridoxal 5' phosphate versus the basic pyridoxine in some other products (the body must convert pyridoxine into pyridoxal 5' phosphate to be able to use vitamin B6); Vitamin B12 is available as the vastly superior methylcobalamin form, the form the body can use directly, compared to the standard cyanocobalamin form in some other products that needs to be converted first to methylcobalamin. Then check out the bio-active form of Folic Acid used (methylfolate) to ensure superior performance. And so on. This formula is ahead of the pack in many dimensions.

I truly love to see the full spectrum of Vitamin E available in a formula. The ideal would be to use not only the alpha d-tocopherol and mixed tocopherols ((d-gamma tocopherol, d-delta tocopherol, d-beta tocopherol), but also tocotrienols (alpha, beta, gamma, and delta). Tocotrienols, can, however be supplemented additionally. This complex should ensure the optimal benefits of vitamin e supplementation (potent anti-oxidant and lipid peroxidation activities) are adequately captured. Tocotrienols are, by the way, the compounds that have shown the most significant potential, not only to reduce the incidence of breast cancer, but also to check the propagation of existing breast cancer cells.

The addition of Vitamin K1 is cool stuff. As is well known, Vitamin K has two broad forms, K1 and K2. K1 is the standard form, whereas K2 is the more advanced form. Vitamin K2 is also referred to as menaquinones. The two main forms of K2 (menaquinones) are menaquinone-2 and menaquinone-7. As it turns out, menaquinones are known to be significantly more potent than standard K1. In particular, menaquinones are up to ten times better absorbed than K1, last considerably longer in our system (up to 72 hours, compared to about 8 hours for K1), and are consequently dramatically more bioactive. K1, nevertheless, is still pretty cool stuff.
In a properly functioning metabolic environment, for instance, only minuscule amounts of calcium should be in the blood stream, because calcium should preferably be bound to bones. If, due to some dysfunction, however, and calcium begins to circulate in our blood, this eventually leads to the accumulation of layers of calcium deposits in the arterial walls, a process known as calcification. Furthermore, if calcium circulates in the blood, and does not sufficiently bind to bones, bone structure and density are compromised (weakened). Osteoporosis may develop as a consequence. These outcomes also suggest that calcium-regulating proteins do not function properly. In any case, the calcification deprives the arteries of their flexibility and elasticity, such that a variety of cardiovascular conditions, including high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, and so on may develop, not to mention the likelihood of osteroporosis. But because menaquinones are particularly effective at directing calcium from the blood to the bones, and because Vitamin K is necessary for the proper functioning of calcium-regulating proteins, a sufficient intake of vitamin K may eventually eliminate circulating blood calcium, direct this calcium to bones, and support the proper functioning of calcium-regulating proteins. This will improve cardiovascular functioning as well as bone health.

Furthermore, I like there is no iron. Iron is one compound that can be easily overdosed with sometimes lethal consequences. If iron is added, then copper should also be added in greater quantity, so they adequately support each other.

Potassium is one mineral that one should be careful not to overdose. An important electrolyte, though. If you take diuretic compounds before bed, you need potassium, as diuretics deplete potassium stores.The amount in the product is spot-on.

Calcium can also be obtained from nutrition and other compounds athletes take. Too much calcium and you would need to increase magnesium accordingly.

Selenium is one of the most powerful anti-cancer supplements around. Supplementing with adequate amounts of selenium daily can dramatically cut our susceptibility to cancer (proatate, colon, lungs, and so on). The USA belongs, by the way to the group of countries with relatively lower consumption of selenium (about 200mcg per day). The Japanese consume on the average 400mcg per day, and the population in Greenland about 1 280mcg per day (and they are still intact)! Overdose is relative and personal. Some symptoms of overdose include garlic-smelling breath, loss of hair and finger nails, liver problems, loss of urine, and so on. Apart from the amount, the form is also important. L-Selenomethionine, Sodium Selenite, and Selonodiglutathione are solid advanced forms.

Zinc is crucial in more than 100 or so metabolic processes. Again, the form is important. Zinc monomethionine is a pretty advanced one.

In my opinion, Vitamin D, especially, in its active form (cholecalciferol, D3) as a hormone could be dosed higher, especially in areas that have comparatively less sunshine. About 15 minutes per day in the sun can also provide all the vitamin D we need per day. For sedentary individuals, and for some athletes, supplementation is crucial.

Overall, the formula looks quite exciting.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your insight on the Selenium is exactly where I have been as well. Great post and insight!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
I like the forms of some of the compounds in the formula.

For example, Vitamin E is available as the superior d-alpha tocopheryl-succinate and mixed tocopherols forms versus the standard d-alpha tocepheryl form found in some other products; Vitamin B6 is available as the superior pyridoxal 5' phosphate versus the basic pyridoxine in some other products (the body must convert pyridoxine into pyridoxal 5' phosphate to be able to use vitamin B6); Vitamin B12 is available as the vastly superior methylcobalamin form, the form the body can use directly, compared to the standard cyanocobalamin form in some other products that needs to be converted first to methylcobalamin. Then check out the bio-active form of Folic Acid used (methylfolate) to ensure superior performance. And so on. This formula is ahead of the pack in many dimensions.

I truly love to see the full spectrum of Vitamin E available in a formula. The ideal would be to use not only the alpha d-tocopherol and mixed tocopherols ((d-gamma tocopherol, d-delta tocopherol, d-beta tocopherol), but also tocotrienols (alpha, beta, gamma, and delta). Tocotrienols, can, however be supplemented additionally. This complex should ensure the optimal benefits of vitamin e supplementation (potent anti-oxidant and lipid peroxidation activities) are adequately captured. Tocotrienols are, by the way, the compounds that have shown the most significant potential, not only to reduce the incidence of breast cancer, but also to check the propagation of existing breast cancer cells.

The addition of Vitamin K1 is cool stuff. As is well known, Vitamin K has two broad forms, K1 and K2. K1 is the standard form, whereas K2 is the more advanced form. Vitamin K2 is also referred to as menaquinones. The two main forms of K2 (menaquinones) are menaquinone-2 and menaquinone-7. As it turns out, menaquinones are known to be significantly more potent than standard K1. In particular, menaquinones are up to ten times better absorbed than K1, last considerably longer in our system (up to 72 hours, compared to about 8 hours for K1), and are consequently dramatically more bioactive. K1, nevertheless, is still pretty cool stuff.
In a properly functioning metabolic environment, for instance, only minuscule amounts of calcium should be in the blood stream, because calcium should preferably be bound to bones. If, due to some dysfunction, however, and calcium begins to circulate in our blood, this eventually leads to the accumulation of layers of calcium deposits in the arterial walls, a process known as calcification. Furthermore, if calcium circulates in the blood, and does not sufficiently bind to bones, bone structure and density are compromised (weakened). Osteoporosis may develop as a consequence. These outcomes also suggest that calcium-regulating proteins do not function properly. In any case, the calcification deprives the arteries of their flexibility and elasticity, such that a variety of cardiovascular conditions, including high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, and so on may develop, not to mention the likelihood of osteroporosis. But because menaquinones are particularly effective at directing calcium from the blood to the bones, and because Vitamin K is necessary for the proper functioning of calcium-regulating proteins, a sufficient intake of vitamin K may eventually eliminate circulating blood calcium, direct this calcium to bones, and support the proper functioning of calcium-regulating proteins. This will improve cardiovascular functioning as well as bone health.

Furthermore, I like there is no iron. Iron is one compound that can be easily overdosed with sometimes lethal consequences. If iron is added, then copper should also be added in greater quantity, so they adequately support each other.

Potassium is one mineral that one should be careful not to overdose. An important electrolyte, though. If you take diuretic compounds before bed, you need potassium, as diuretics deplete potassium stores.The amount in the product is spot-on.

Calcium can also be obtained from nutrition and other compounds athletes take. Too much calcium and you would need to increase magnesium accordingly.

Selenium is one of the most powerful anti-cancer supplements around. Supplementing with adequate amounts of selenium daily can dramatically cut our susceptibility to cancer (proatate, colon, lungs, and so on). The USA belongs, by the way to the group of countries with relatively lower consumption of selenium (about 200mcg per day). The Japanese consume on the average 400mcg per day, and the population in Greenland about 1 280mcg per day (and they are still intact)! Overdose is relative and personal. Some symptoms of overdose include garlic-smelling breath, loss of hair and finger nails, liver problems, loss of urine, and so on. Apart from the amount, the form is also important. L-Selenomethionine, Sodium Selenite, and Selonodiglutathione are solid advanced forms.

Zinc is crucial in more than 100 or so metabolic processes. Again, the form is important. Zinc monomethionine is a pretty advanced one.

In my opinion, Vitamin D, especially, in its active form (cholecalciferol, D3) as a hormone could be dosed higher, especially in areas that have comparatively less sunshine. About 15 minutes per day in the sun can also provide all the vitamin D we need per day. For sedentary individuals, and for some athletes, supplementation is crucial.

Overall, the formula looks quite exciting.
Amazing feedback! borobulker USPlabsRep

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The label looks cool, it would be better if you have added some ashwagandha (KSM66)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The label looks cool, it would be better if you have added some ashwagandha (KSM66)
It’s really not necessary to be in a multivitamin product and I am glad they didn’t add it in. Besides ashwagandha seems to be added in to all types of products nowadays.