Free StimulantX Samples

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Hey man there's still no Hawaii listed there...

B

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Hey man there's still no Hawaii listed there...
AAAALLLLLMMMOOOOSSSSTTTT.....

We are close. It was up today but we had to remove it. It was not forwarding people to checkout (Hawaii, international,etc).

Stay with us :)

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Okay...no prob. Thought you forgot about us little peeps down here...lol.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ha how coud we forget about you guys!!! Your time is soon coming!

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
Got my samples today and cant wait to try 'em. Thanks a mill.

C

Cody3308

Awards
Well the feel i s still the same, but the Addition to Cocalean makes it one KICK ASS Fatloss aid! I can attest to that myself currently using 2 stimx daily for precontest ! I know pics coming soon dont fret I need a digital camera I am done with disposibles!
Were any of the other ingredients reduced, or was cocalean just added to the original? Any idea when nutraplanet or dps will have the new version?

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cocalean was added. nothing else was reduced...
the new formula should be out now, it is just the new label that may take awhile.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Argh...Still no Hawaii yet. You guys are killing me...

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PM or email me your info and i will see what i can do!!!
:D

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
well..I can vouch that they surely work..
I took one with my morning breakfast..I couldnt handle it though..Got the tingly feeling on my head that you get when you take too many stimulants.
I am VERY sensitive to stims though so the rest were given away..
Even Ephedrine makes me feel like I smoked crack..
Caffeine the same way..
I am sure for regular stim users that this will be a great product..

C

Caged

Awards
I got my stimulantX sample, was great timing. I had just ran out of AMP which I didn't use for several months.

Yesterday morning (thursday 7am) I ate my last 2 amp as usual and went to class. At 4pm I checked the mail and noticed I had got my sample. SCORE!

I ate 2 stimulantX... and I didnt "sleep" until 1am. I awoke at 4:30 am and knew trying to sleep anymore would be pointless. I took 2 more stimulantX and was the most focused I have EVER been regarding mathematical calculations. I printed out some quizes from the internet for my final and zipped through them in record time. The in class final I was the first person finished and I did not skip a beat. Beautiful stuff.

Ok, that was emphasizing the positive nature - GREAT for thinking or creating. it made me feel a little bit edgy and not as apt to initiate conversation. Of course It could have been the 3 hours of sleep. I feel AMP makes me easy and sociable, while 5 hours after stimX I did not want to engage people that were not "real" close.

All in all if I had another math class I would buy a bottle. I might buy a bottle just to try studying with. It is not a socializer for me though.

**oh yeah i noticed a real cokeing affect to my penis when I was layin my girl last night.**

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to macedaddy for getting me my StimX samples...This stuff is quite good and potent at 1 cap. I took one at about 12:30pm or so, it's now 4pm and I still feel amped. I did yawn a couple of times about an hour ago and feel a bit like the effect is wearing off but I think it's going to come back on again soon. I'm experiencing a similar effect as Caged had above. It makes me feel a bit edgy and hyper but I still can remain focused on the task at hand. I will definitely be picking a bottle up! Thanks again!

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you got it Gecko!!!! :D
that was pretty fast!!!

C

Chad07xle

Awards
So I just got my requested my free sample. Has anyone bought this and been using it? Everyone liked the sample, but not sure if anyone has liked it long term.

Thanks,

Chad

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I can tell you that I use it for precontest, and it worked well as my pics can show you in Apowerz6 Anabolic Zone...

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I've been using it off and on for over 6 months... StimX is a great product... make sure you take time off once in a while so you don't build up a tolerance!

X

Xtreem1

Awards
When I click on the link to try the samples I get this message:

Due to an overwhelming response to this campaign, we are current out of stock of all StimulantX samples. If you are visiting this site because you have heard how amazing StimulantX is please take advantage of our 100% money back guarantee.

Is there a way to get the free samples anymore? I am kind of sencetive to Stims too, and I prefer to see how I tolerate before I buy them.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we are out of stock at the moment.....

SORRY!

but if you buy it and don't like it, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. so you can get your money back! Stim X is the best stimulant i have ever tried!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

Due to an overwhelming response to this campaign, we are current out of stock of all Stimulants samples. If you are visiting this site because you have heard how amazing Stimulants is please take advantage of our 100% money back guarantee.

Is there a way to get the free samples anymore? I am kind of sensitive to Stims too, and I prefer to see how I tolerate before I buy them.
dude i have the exact opposite tolerance to stims, mine is way high.......however when i take 1 stimx it's almost like it's not even there.....i have to take 3 or 4 a day to get any effects...not because it's a bad product but my tolerance is ridiculously high........follow the directions take one in the morning and go from there....i bet you'll find that they aren't joking when they advertise "no jittery" feeling....:head:

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lenox, do you ever cycle off ALL stims?

you might want to and start back from scratch. see if it helps your tolerance, not just to ours, but all of them!

T

trailer36

Awards
Hey Mace,

I ordered the free sample about 3 or 4 months ago and never received it in the mail. Do you know when you guys will have some more in?

Thanks

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no, we are caught between the products.

we have the NEW STIM X 2.0 coming out but it is caught in customs. So, we are completely out of the old Stim X. It is just a matter of time! rest assured i will update you all when i know/hear ANYTHING!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

Due to an overwhelming response to this campaign, we are current out of stock of all StimulantX samples. If you are visiting this site because you have heard how amazing StimulantX is please take advantage of our 100% money back guarantee.

Is there a way to get the free samples anymore? I am kind of sencetive to Stims too, and I prefer to see how I tolerate before I buy them.
Did you read the message? It would appear to answer the question you're asking.

D

dwb

Awards
no, we are caught between the products.

we have the NEW STIM X 2.0 coming out but it is caught in customs. So, we are completely out of the old Stim X. It is just a matter of time! rest assured i will update you all when i know/hear ANYTHING!
cool is stimx 2.0 going to be more potent ?:box:

C

Cody3308

Awards
Any idea when samples of 2.0 might be available?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
cool beans cant wait how soon , ready to place my next order around first part of march :thumbsup:
less than 2 weeks.

Not sure about the ETA on samples

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
sublimejeh, I don't know if it has been discussed, but what are the differences between the old and the new.

The only thing I have really heard is that it is being formulated by you guys, as all of your products are nowadays.

Like new ingredients, different dosages or what?

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it is a completely different formula! a new innovative ingredient! that is all i cna say for now!

But you know that i will create a thread as soon as humanly possible when the ingredients get released! the maximum doseage will be 2 pills, too, btw!

E

envythahustla

Awards
I'll have to try Stim-X one of these days.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
didn't you get any at the Arnold?
i'll send ya some samples when i get them.

livebono

livebono

Awards
I was able to get some samples at the Arnold and was amazed. I've tried a lot of different stims, but nothing compares to this stuff, I have ordered a bottle because I was so impressed right from the first time

Having used phera-plex, rebound, and retain from AX, I am not surprised at all that this is such a good product. Great stuff!

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
So how does StimulantX compare to the boost you get from HotRox or Hydroxycut Hardcore (both overly hyped for their performance, and underdelivering on actual stim).

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So how does StimulantX compare to the boost you get from HotRox or Hydroxycut Hardcore (both overly hyped for their performance, and underdelivering on actual stim).
IT is 1000% better than Hydroxycut hardcore! And YES, i tried it. plus sitmx won't turn your SH!T red! :head:

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
IT is 1000% better than Hydroxycut hardcore! And YES, i tried it. plus sitmx won't turn your SH!T red! :head:
How did you know my sh1t was turning red? Have you been spying? Lol! I wasn't aware that I wasn't the only one getting the r3d sh1tt3rs from Hydroxycut Hardcore.

B

Blackhawk68

Awards
lol, red sh1t, i thought about using hydroxycut, but im glad i didnt now. btw, 1 week into stim x ive lost 7lbs. not bad i guess considering the bud of mine i said has also been using this is just finishing of an old bottle he was using then quit for a while. its the old formula and hes gone throught about 20lbs in 2 weeks so i guess 7lbs in one week on the new formula isnt that bad considering he does alot more physical work than i do. hes about 6 8" and was about 295 when he started.

E

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Is StimulantX licensed to AX? I was wondering because it doesn't say AX anywhere on the site.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is StimulantX licensed to AX? I was wondering because it doesn't say AX anywhere on the site.
its not licensed........its OUR supplement! We OWN it..........

Dubxl152

Dubxl152

Awards
I just ordered a bottle of Stim X after i tried two sets of the samples. The sample pills were all red and worked great, focus, energy, no jitters slight crash. Whats confusing to me is that there are like 3 different sets of stim X. There was 1.0 which was crazy strong, 1.5 which i think were the samples (all red pill) great and 2.0 which i know nothing about. When i ordered my batch it didnt specify weather it was 1.5 or 2.0. I was under the impression that 2.0 wasnt released yet and was in the beta testing stage. Could you please fill me in.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Just thought that I would drop in on this one quickly. Although I wasn't able to order any samples (international shipping IS really expensive), I did try the samples that AX included when they shipped me Mass FX for my upcoming Mass FX/X-Factor testing log. I have to say, holy sh*t! IMHO Stimulant X is on par with almost every ECA stack I've tried. I usually dont' respond really strongly to stim products but these were totally different. I can definitely forsee them becoming a major part of my cut. Plus they're cheaper than the ECA pills that I bought not too long ago!!

Desert Rat

Desert Rat

Awards
Got my samples on Saturday, and am on my first dose right now. I must say that this is a kickass product so far. It has given me a sense of nearly boundless energy, with a very focused sense of well-being and confidence. This is on 2 caps, and I'm fairly stim resistant.

I can definitlely see getting a couple of bottles of this once my current one is done (running Red Acid from Controlled Labs right now).

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate not having a credit card, but I don't trust them.