FREE SAMPLES Controlled Labs White Rapids, Purple Wraath, Green MAGnit

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't get a confirmation or anything when I submitted the controlled labs information.
Not sure if my application went through or not.

Thank you very much. So far everything I've tried from CL has been top notch

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't get a confirmation or anything when I submitted the controlled labs information.
Not sure if my application went through or not.

Thank you very much. So far everything I've tried from CL has been top notch
Welcome! And confirmation will not be sent.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Received my samples the other day. Used White Pump today and plan to purchase a tub. I can't use the protein since I am lactose intolerant, but my wife loved it!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received my samples the other day. Used White Pump today and plan to purchase a tub. I can't use the protein since I am lactose intolerant, but my wife loved it!
Glad you liked White Pump, man. It's a solid product!

T_MAC

T_MAC

Awards
I received my samples.

Yesterday was Leg Day. I used the White Rapids about 45 mins prior to my workout, pretty much slammed it down. Taste was not bad. I then mixed the Green Magnitude started drinking it 15 min prior to starting my workout and finished it by my 3rd set. Taste was great!

Using both together I had one of my best Leg Workouts! No loss of energy, No jitters, No Crash. Great Product and will recommend to others. I'm looking forward to purchasing a tub of each.

Tonight Purple Wraath!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
would love to try these

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Posted.

Already liked you guys on fb way back.

Hoping I can try out a different flavor of WR so I know how they stack up against pineapple.

jose6636

jose6636

Awards
Received my samples! Tried them out and loved them! White Rapids was my favorite! Now I must say that I am high stim tolerant. I GOTTA SAY I LOVED THE RUSH OF ENERGY ON LEG DAY! I even had energy to throw in some extra exercises and some cool down jogging. I thought I was going to die of the soreness but I took the purple wrath after my workout and it definitely helped I'm still sore but not what I would have been on any other day! The taste was unbelievable for all the samples I got! Will definitely be buying them! Thanks again for the samples! Great products!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received my samples! Tried them out and loved them! White Rapids was my favorite! Now I must say that I am high stim tolerant. I GOTTA SAY I LOVED THE RUSH OF ENERGY ON LEG DAY! I even had energy to throw in some extra exercises and some cool down jogging. I thought I was going to die of the soreness but I took the purple wrath after my workout and it definitely helped I'm still sore but not what I would have been on any other day! The taste was unbelievable for all the samples I got! Will definitely be buying them! Thanks again for the samples! Great products!
Thanks for the feedback, man!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving my experience with White Rapids so far...I've been tossing 25mg of eph in with it though, gidddety!

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Submitted. So pumped (soon to be literally)

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Should they be combined? Or taken separately for optimal performance?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should they be combined? Or taken separately for optimal performance?
They can most definetly be combined! However, if you haven't tried either 3 of them, I would try them separately just go get a sense of each one individually. I stack Green Mag and White Rapids prewo and take Purple Wraath intra.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I submitted the form! I do not have Facebook or Twitter, but I'll certainly tell all my customers at work tomorrow how much I like CL lol. Really looking forward to trying White Rapids.

A

AoznoG

Awards
I received my samples the other day. I tried them all separately. I must say the White Rapids was excellent. No jitters, no crash. Just a clean energy that kept going through the whole workout. I used the purple wraath intra and post workout. It had great taste and produced great results as well. Green Mag was also great. All samples had great flavor. I look forward to purchasing all of these products in the future. Thanks again Controlled Labs. I'm looking forward to trying more products from this company.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received my samples the other day. I tried them all separately. I must say the White Rapids was excellent. No jitters, no crash. Just a clean energy that kept going through the whole workout. I used the purple wraath intra and post workout. It had great taste and produced great results as well. Green Mag was also great. All samples had great flavor. I look forward to purchasing all of these products in the future. Thanks again Controlled Labs. I'm looking forward to trying more products from this company.
That's great you loved all 3! That combination is an awesome stack.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Still haven't received my samples yet. Been over 2 weeks I believe. Sean1332

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples and used them in the same day haha. White Rapids was a killer pre. No complaints on that and will be picking some up for sure. Purple Wrath was solid too, but that Green Magnitude tasted like booty. Solid profile on it, so I threw it down, but was no bueno on the flavor. Im also not one too picky on flavor. Anyone else have this experience?

T

Thebuffcat

Awards
Interested. Followed all of the steps. Super curious about Rapids.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my samples and used them in the same day haha. White Rapids was a killer pre. No complaints on that and will be picking some up for sure. Purple Wrath was solid too, but that Green Magnitude tasted like booty. Solid profile on it, so I threw it down, but was no bueno on the flavor. Im also not one too picky on flavor. Anyone else have this experience?
How much water did you mix?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples. Was absolutely amazing. Loved the taste and energy was good but the pump was insane. Would love an opportunity to get my hands on some more!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, got mine in too. Really liked white rapids! I had already bought a ton of green mag and purple wraath back in the day, so knew I liked those. CL definitely didn't dissapoint with white rapids

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, got mine in too. Really liked white flood! I had already bought a ton of green mag and purple wraath back in the day, so knew I liked those. CL definitely didn't dissapoint with white flood
White Flood or Rapids??

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apologies sir, too early for me. The White Rapids! I'll edit that post as to not confuse everyone, lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apologies sir, too early for me. The White Rapids! I'll edit that post as to not confuse everyone, lol
lol just making sure to got the correct sample, that's all! thanks for the kind words, man.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Received my samples on Saturday, which was an off day. Dosed White Rapids last night and loved it. The taste was tart, which I love, and the pump from this product was great. I do have to note that I took the whole packet (2 servings) so take that for whatever its worth. I really liked the fact that this did not have a "stimmed out" feeling, but more of a focused, driven energy. I will be picking up a tub of this for sure.

Also dosed the Purple Wrath, which tasted OK. I drank it intra workout, and it seemed to help with recovery time in between sets. Other than that, I really could not tell much of a difference.

The Green Mag I have yet to try, but will post my experience on this when I do. Thanks again Sean1332 sending these samples.

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this is still going, but I just signed up for to try some samples.... I am interested in White Rapids as I'm finishing up a tub of White Flood Reborn that I got a deal on.

I've liked the Controlled Labs Facebook for ages... Thanks!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if this is still going, but I just signed up for to try some samples.... I am interested in White Rapids as I'm finishing up a tub of White Flood Reborn that I got a deal on.

I've liked the Controlled Labs Facebook for ages... Thanks!!
Still goin! Let us know how you like White Rapids

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
So I got my sample pack on Friday which was a pleasant surprise, and I used my sample pack of White Rapids yesterday morning as a my coffee substitute cause I'm weird like that. I was a little skeptical of the pineapple which I'm not a big fan of in any regard, but this was pleasantly refreshing and in my opinion and had really only a mellow pineapple flavor. The energy I got from it was smooth, and there was no real crashing feeling that you notice with some other preworkout/stimulants.

I ended up purchasing a tub of fruit punch White Rapids to use after I finish off my WFR so a more detailed review on that will be shared once I have tried that during my workouts.

Thanks for the samples! Much appreciated

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I got my sample pack on Friday which was a pleasant surprise, and I used my sample pack of White Rapids yesterday morning as a my coffee substitute cause I'm weird like that. I was a little skeptical of the pineapple which I'm not a big fan of in any regard, but this was pleasantly refreshing and in my opinion and had really only a mellow pineapple flavor. The energy I got from it was smooth, and there was no real crashing feeling that you notice with some other preworkout/stimulants.

I ended up purchasing a tub of fruit punch White Rapids to use after I finish off my WFR so a more detailed review on that will be shared once I have tried that during my workouts.

Thanks for the samples! Much appreciated
Happy to hear you liked it so much to purchase a tub. Thanks for the kind words.

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wanted to give it a shot since I'm really liking the formula as it appears to be geared towards performance and not just being a supplement to get cracked out on.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Done. I am looking forward to trying more of your products, hit LIKE on FB too!

K

kaycarter

Awards
What do I have to do to try some samples.Will buy if liked.So much junk out there this shows a company that is worth truting

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do I have to do to try some samples.Will buy if liked.So much junk out there this shows a company that is worth truting
Just follow the directions in the original post, man. These are great products.