Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

FREE Black Lion product giveaway.

I would say ... "A Lot Of Interest!!"
 
Applied
 
Im gonna bump this a few times to get stragglers and then well choose winners mon or tues probably. ;)
 
Applied
 
Sorry guys. I went to Brundel and took it all. I don't want to share it. All MINE!

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I blew all my money on BLR products, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my BLR products go now that'll be the end of it.... Your move.
 
My old avatar was a shot of the band from the Portsmouth shows last summer... cheers homie! Nice to meet new phans!

That's awesome man, I wanted to see them a couple of years ago on new year at Madison square garden but had to settle and watch them at a bar that was streaming it live haha
 
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I blew all my money on BLR products, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my BLR products go now that'll be the end of it.... Your move.

Lmao!!!
 
So if I am selected as one of the elite, is there anyway I can change what I was hoping to receive? Goals have shifted a little.
 
We give people options based upon availability as I only have 1 of each of the new product.

Ill try to do the names tonight. Otherwise tomorrow.
 
Back
Top