Free Anabolic Drive!? Come on in!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, goin to train, rpm is kickin in HARD right now. i found 3 caps 45 min to an hour before training is perfect for me!! on an empty stomach
dam i cant lift on an empty stomach.....well i can but they usually suck..........coffee is the key usually for me to have a good intense workout......def more-so with cardio,without coffee sprints just aren't the same...lol.....

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
dam i cant lift on an empty stomach.....well i can but they usually suck..........coffee is the key usually for me to have a good intense workout......def more-so with cardio,without coffee sprints just aren't the same...lol.....
What does your pre-wo supp/meal look like?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
sfear1,

have you tried NeoVar yet? It felt pretty good. I am not a big creatine fan, and usually just take OG mono. However, NeoVar post-wo was very nice.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Are you going to be running RPM with your test cycle or is RPM for PCT only?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am very intersted in the new fat burner AN is working on too.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Man, I ran out of BA and Cissus. I think for my next Cissus product I want to try Osteobolin-C.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
nah i don't ever lift on an empty stomach. i take the rpm, and wait about 30 min. then eat something small, some oatmeal, protein shake, and maybe a banana. gives the rpm enough time to be absorbed i think. i finish the meal and bam, that rpm hits me hard. if you like coffee for that pre wo intensity you will absolutely LOVE rpm man! try it out

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
:blink:

Well if you win, The IGF-2 is very nice. Improved my sleep quality.
yeah i have been wanting to try this for a little while now but my funds are stretched a little thin right now so i have to stick with my rpm, some beta alanine, and some xtend. thats all im working with at the moment but the energy is through the roof on those three alone.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
sfear1,

have you tried NeoVar yet? It felt pretty good. I am not a big creatine fan, and usually just take OG mono. However, NeoVar post-wo was very nice.
nope not yet.. definitely something i will give a go at in the future though. probably in my PC.T. was thinking either this or some mono actually. not big on the water retention with mono but hell, look at what i'm running before that, dbol and Test. water city

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah i don't ever lift on an empty stomach. i take the rpm, and wait about 30 min. then eat something small, some oatmeal, protein shake, and maybe a banana. gives the rpm enough time to be absorbed i think. i finish the meal and bam, that rpm hits me hard. if you like coffee for that pre wo intensity you will absolutely LOVE rpm man! try it out
i usually shove down 2 granola bars(quaker choc chunk)....and a scoup of whey with skim milk......with my coffee..........post w/o i get a shake in as soon as i can!!!!!.....i also eat peanutbuter crackers alot too!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dbol and Test. water city
yessurr!!...thats why im goin with superdrol with test my next cycle....with armi,fina,act.........low andro sides,low water = a happy tripdog

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
yeah i have been wanting to try this for a little while now but my funds are stretched a little thin right now so i have to stick with my rpm, some beta alanine, and some xtend. thats all im working with at the moment but the energy is through the roof on those three alone.
Yeah I hear ya. On the funds. You will love the IGF-2

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to be running RPM with your test cycle or is RPM for post cycle therapy only?
not sure on this one. actually was thinking about this on the way to the gym today. i'm thinking i really won't need much of a boost in aggression and intensity outside of what the dbol and test will be giving me. anybody have any thoughts on this??

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
or the new fat burner/stim they are working on to get rid of some of that water retention and give a lil energy boost?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
yessurr!!...thats why im goin with superdrol with test my next cycle....with armi,fina,act.........low andro sides,low water = a happy tripdog
see ive never used dbol and have run 3 SD's already so im really curious as to what dbol can do.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
or the new fat burner/stim they are working on to get rid of some of that water retention and give a lil energy boost?
yeah thats caught my attention as well. id like to see some more info on this! maybe they can throw the beta of that in the prize pack ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
see ive never used dbol and have run 3 superdrol's already so im really curious as to what dbol can do.
gotcha.......did you run the superdrol with test in any of those runs....and was it ax superdrol or a clone?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I will be running SuperDrol for the first time. I was debating if I should pulse or do it straight through?

Arzi75

Awards
arzi, you nearly got an entire page all to yourself!
:D

he said that only US addresses, win! sorry! :frustrate
No he did not, mace. That's why I asked. I would have chipped in the shipping, but it's cool - nobody wants to go through the hassle of shipping abroad. :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be running SuperDrol for the first time. I was debating if I should pulse or do it straight through?
superdrol might just be the greatest thing on the planet to pulse with....im thinking of pulsing it with the test ...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
superdrol might just be the greatest thing on the planet to pulse with....im thinking of pulsing it with the test ...
I was leaning that way, and was looking to stack it with Epi.

I saw someone was going to go epi 20mg pre-wo and 20mg SuperDrol post.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
gotcha.......did you run the superdrol with test in any of those runs....and was it ax superdrol or a clone?
nope, just ax superdrol all 3 times. third time was with trn and zol. this will be my first test run as well as first inj. thats why im kinda excited to get this show on the road! then, when thats all said and done, ill be lookin forward to post cycle believe it or not! i think ss said it in one of his posts that starting post cycle these days is like starting a whole new cycle.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
theres so many badass things out right now its hard to put together a cycle these days. superdrol pulsed with anabolic drive on off days would be sickkkkk!

Arzi75

Awards
I'm betting on xjsynx to win this one hands down - he proved his uncanny ability post to 24/7 in that 15000+ posts contest thread already.

How many posts you made - something like 6000 posts in a week or so? :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
nope, just ax superdrol all 3 times. third time was with trn and zol. this will be my first test run as well as first inj. thats why im kinda excited to get this show on the road! then, when thats all said and done, ill be lookin forward to post cycle believe it or not! i think ss said it in one of his posts that starting post cycle these days is like starting a whole new cycle.
Yeah you are getting me excited about trying that cycle....

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I'm betting on xjsynx to win this one hands down - he proved his uncanny ability post 24/7 in that 15000+ posts contest thread already.

How many posts you made - something like 6000 posts in a week or so? :D
:type:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
trip why pulse if you are already doing the test? the idea behind the pulse is fewer side effects and lack of shutdown..........:blink:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
trip why pulse if you are already doing the test? the idea behind the pulse is fewer side effects and lack of shutdown..........:blink:
maybe to run it over a longer period with less sides?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
theres so many badass things out right now its hard to put together a cycle these days. superdrol pulsed with anabolic drive on off days would be sickkkkk!
this just gave me an idea about a cycle i can run next spring... after bloodwork and all that jazz.

okay fellas, gotta go tear apart my bathroom. remodeling is a b1tch! if you can try and keep this on topic as much as possible that would be good. don't want to get too much off course know what i mean. wow ha kinda sound like a little punk...:whiner: lol

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
this just gave me an idea about a cycle i can run next spring... after bloodwork and all that jazz.

okay fellas, gotta go tear apart my bathroom. remodeling is a b1tch! if you can try and keep this on topic as much as possible that would be good. don't want to get too much off course know what i mean. wow ha kinda sound like a little punk...:whiner: lol
You really need some RPM. I find I have greater focus, and despite the rage, I can actually focus quite well.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Other than Icariin, can anybody guess what is in the new Drive?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
My guess would be:

Icariin
Forskolin, scratching my hear on what else :think:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
whatever gives that fullness effect that lasts for days on end is the shizzy!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
anyone who has tried neover, how does it compare to other creatine supps??

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I was trying it a coupled of different way.

In the morning then post-wo.
In the morning then pre-wo
And pre-wo and post-wo.

I dug the pre and post. Better pumps and recovery

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thanx NP

Ok, ok, since you all said please, we went ahead and made our exclusively lowest prices on the Applied Nutriceuticals line, EVEN LOWER!!! :jaw:

Thats right, until September 13th, enjoy an additional 10% off any Applied product by entering AN10 in the coupons section during checkout!! **The coupons section is located on the last page of checkout.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
anyone who has tried neover, how does it compare to other creatine supps??
i'm not sure you can compare it, because it has the insulin-mimicker in it and you NEED to consume it with carbs!