Free Anabolic Drive!? Come on in!!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
basically, i'm running a contest inside of a contest. check it out

so i got a chance to try out the beta version of this supp thats soon to be sold out at nutra and everywhere else its being carried at. let me tell you guys, amazing is an understatement.

:fool2: i'm giving the anabolic drive bottle away that i win :fool2: , *if i win* to whomever posts the MOST in my thread. straight up. that simple. any questions you want to ask, what you want to stack it with, etc. feel free to talk about whatever as long as it stays on topic with anabolic drive and/or the company which is bringing it to all of us Applied Nutriceuticals.

i've already given this badass supp a try (and am about to embark on my first inj. test cycle) so i figure i will give it up for a chance to get a bottle of igf-2 (which i haven't yet tried but want to badly) and **golem voice** my precciouuusss rpm. trust me, i will be incorporating drive @ 6 pills a day into my post cycle but that is months away so i will just buy it when i get closer and have the funds for a couple bottles. this is a no lose situation folks. and i WILL honor my promise of shipping it out the day i receive it. good luck homies.

myth, if this is against the rules let me know! :afro:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
make sure your posts aren't just random ass sh1t either! stay on topic

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
oh yea, i'll give the rpm + igf-2 combo away if that is wanted instead, and i'll just keep the one bottle of drive. up to the winner, AND if i end up winning...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ooooooooooooh i love contests.......i have read good things about anabolic drive actually.........what did you dose it at? oh and Myth i love you...

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i ran it at a couple different doses to see how and what the effects were. i really enjoyed it at 4 caps a day. buuut, it being only a tester sample, i didn't have enough to run it at 6 which is where i heard sh1t starts gettin crazy!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i ran it at a couple different doses to see how and what the effects were. i really enjoyed it at 4 caps a day. buuut, it being only a tester sample, i didn't have enough to run it at 6 which is where i heard sh1t starts gettin crazy!
my brother told me he just got a bottle so i need to see what his impression is..........if he started it....

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
he's going to tell you he loves it. no doubt. i seriously had that fullness i have only felt from SD while i was taking it. the whole time, even on my off days.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
he's going to tell you he loves it. no doubt. i seriously had that fullness i have only felt from superdrol while i was taking it. the whole time, even on my off days.
dude thats sweet.......sups now a days are constantly getting better and better...:hammer: :hammer: .i love it

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
dude thats sweet.......sups now a days are constantly getting better and better...:hammer: :hammer: .i love it
yea this one seriously has the potential of being honestly one of my favorites and i've taken a buttload of legal sh1t. and i didn't even get to run it at the recommended dosages for an extended period of time...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea this one seriously has the potential of being honestly one of my favorites and i've taken a buttload of legal sh1t. and i didn't even get to run it at the recommended dosages for an extended period of time...
when u startin your test ? what kind,dose?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i'll be starting around the first of september. maybe a little after. but it will be pretty simple

enan 500mg ew 1-12
dbol 30mg ed 1-6

finasteride, activate (advice from you), and arimidex for my on cycle support (and the staples). was thinking about hcg but not sure if its necessary for my first cycle. also thinking about igf as well.

i'll definitely be using anabolic drive in my post cycle though without a doubt. used it in the last week of my last post p.ct and wished i had it for the entirety of it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my brother told me he just got a bottle so i need to see what his impression is..........if he started it....

What you talkin bout fool....I tried RPM not anabolic drive, but i must say it's the best pre-workout stim i've ever tried. This new anabolic drive looks pretty sweet.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Igf-2 looks pretty good too. I think i'm gonna have to give it a whirl soon.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
so you and trip are bros huh? yea rpm is by far the best pre wo product ive used hands down. its like instant aggression for the gym! i was out of it for three days and definitely noticed a difference in the intensity i had showing up at the gym in the mornings.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Can you say anything about the ingredients in Drive?! Por favor!!! :D

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Can you say anything about the ingredients in Drive?! Por favor!!! :D
well, i wish i could go into some detail on the ingredients but the write up isn't finished yet so we're still in the dark as to what exactly is doing what.

the fact that the product is stim free and still can give you out of this world energy is incredible though. if you aren't a stim person, this is your supp for sure.

i do know icariin is in there which is one of the main ingredients in rpm as well, and me likey me some icariin! good stuff.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle of RPM at home that i have YET to try

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it scares me with all the stimulants in it, as i am stimmed out as it is and usually workout at night

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
fearl, did you stack the drive with anything?

I've been looking into some IGF-2, myself.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'll be starting around the first of september. maybe a little after. but it will be pretty simple

enan 500mg ew 1-12
dbol 30mg ed 1-6

finasteride, activate (advice from you), and arimidex for my on cycle support (and the staples). was thinking about hcg but not sure if its necessary for my first cycle. also thinking about igf as well.

i'll definitely be using anabolic drive in my post cycle though without a doubt. used it in the last week of my last post p.ct and wished i had it for the entirety of it.
that looks awsome dude..........im glad to see the finasteride,activate,armidex combo in there.........

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
take that rpm mace!! stack it with some reset and you're good to go my brotha!! trust me you'll love it. i am not a stim person nor have i ever been but the energy and heightened aggression i get from rpm is sweeeetttt. just popped 3 pills actually!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
trip what do you think about the hcg?
i personally never used hcg........i did my last pct with torem,clomid,and a.i.,and came back very fast.......tormifine is great,great stuff!!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
fearl, did you stack the drive with anything?

I've been looking into some IGF-2, myself.
yeah, actually i stacked it with my last week of hdx2/mfx/retain2 during my post cycle. amazing results from the ax stack alone but that one week i stacked the drive with it i could definitely tell a difference. like i said before, i wish i had from day one of post cycle!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
are you an AN rep? or just a fan?
nah, big fan though lol. and trying to win me some igf-2/rpm and hook someone else up with anabolic drive!!

heres the contest thread that started it all. when that reaches 7000 posts then they will pick the winner of the 3rd contest (this thread contest i am in) check it out. maybe if you have like two weeks free you can read through all of it lol.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
well, goin to train, rpm is kickin in HARD right now. i found 3 caps 45 min to an hour before training is perfect for me!! on an empty stomach

Arzi75

Awards
Now we got two crazy people here - one who is willing to give away his Drive for free and a second who has a bottle of RPM under his nose and refuses to take it! :D

When I receive my RPM in a couple of days, I am gonna waste no time just looking at the bottle! :D

Arzi75

Awards
i'm giving the anabolic drive bottle away that i win :fool2: , *if i win* to whomever posts the MOST in my thread. straight up. that simple.
If you post the most in the this thread, you keeping that bottle of Drive? :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I will patiently await for Drive, then pick some up....but if rms wants to send me some, I won't argue

Arzi75

Awards
I love the way I recall some AN rep answering a question concerning the price of IGF-2 on this forum - can't recall the exact wording in that post, but the answer basically was that had AN made a generic crappy growth boosting supp that the market is so full of, the price would have been lower, but they choose to make a truly efficient product using only the finest and most EXPENSIVE brands of ingredients to guarantee a product that really works.

Respect the honesty.

Arzi75

Awards
i do know icariin is in there which is one of the main ingredients in rpm as well, and me likey me some icariin! good stuff.
I think RPM is currently the only product that features the 50% extract?

All the other products got that crappy 20% extract that cannot even be compared to the 50% Icariin extract. :thumbsup:

Arzi75

Awards
it scares me with all the stimulants in it, as i am stimmed out as it is and usually workout at night
Hey, your concern sounds legimimate - I think you better wait for the Anabolic Drive as it's the only stim-free RPM! :thumbsup:

Arzi75

Awards
I will patiently await for Drive, then pick some up....but if rms wants to send me some, I won't argue
I hope it goes better than the previous time you picked up another great AN supp - the Osteobolin-C! :D

Arzi75

Awards
Hey sfearl1, you shipping the free bottle of AN Anabolic Drive - the only stim-free RPM - to stateside only?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
arzi, you nearly got an entire page all to yourself!

he said that only US addresses, win! sorry! :frustrate

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Wow, sounds INSANE! :D So, why you giving it away, bro?
the prize pack is anabolic drive/igf2/rpm. since i've already tried it, and know what i'll be purchasing mass quantities of, i will sacrifice it for someone else and gladly keep the igf-2 and rpm. i said in an earlier post that i am setting up for a post cycle further down the road so i won't be needing it for a few months. just thinking ahead my brotha.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
If you post the most in the this thread, you keeping that bottle of Drive? :D
nah, unless i DO end up winning the original thread contest, and the one with the most posts in here wants the igf2/rpm stack instead.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Hey sfearl1, you shipping the free bottle of AN Anabolic Drive - the only stim-free RPM - to stateside only?
yea sorry man. not really trying to go through a whole bunch of hassle with this