USA [FOUND] [WTB] EvoMuse Defuse

plofatayuga

Awards
Long-time lurker here, hope it's fine for me to create a thread.

Summer is around the corner, and with it a bunch of unavoidable cheat days. Sadly, I can't seem to find EvoMuse's Defuse in stock anywhere.

Would anybody be willing to part with a bottle? Or split one? An opened bottle or loose caps would be totally fine - just hoping to get a few servings to see through the summer (by which point hopefully @dsade will have produced some more?).

I can pay in advance, by PayPal ideally, but any platform allowing me to use a credit card would do. Feel free to PM me your price.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@dsade doesn't have the raws to make any so it has been gone for quite a long dry spell, and very doubtful it will make a return. I will tag him for clarification.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dreams do come true 🙏
I made a decision a few weeks ago. I could either pay myself the 3 years of back salary I didn't take or restock as much as possible.

You can probably figure out what I chose.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me check, I might have a few bottles.

plofatayuga

Awards
@The Solution Thanks for chiming in! A bit off-topic, but I became an EvoMuse client after reading your BMP log and I really appreciate all the quality content you post. I don't post much online, so please allow me to express my gratitude here :)

@dsade Can't express how grateful I am for all the sacrifices you make to keep releasing such amazing products. I know I'll keep stockpiling on pretty much everything you are planning to release

@megadeth Thanks for the PM! I sure hope these bottles turn up.

Ranger1850

Awards
Is DEFUSE ever going to be back in stock? Love the products, currently running AndroLo.

would love some DEFUSE but it’s been out for a long time. If anyone has any info please let me know.

Have a great night!