• RockStar
Thought some might be interested.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you looked at the program yet? Pretty awesome they’re all free. Marc seems to do good stuff, I wouldn’t mind supporting him. I’ll have to check it out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you looked at the program yet? Pretty awesome they’re all free. Marc seems to do good stuff, I wouldn’t mind supporting him. I’ll have to check it out.
quickly glanced at first couple days and yeah looks easy to follow along.

saved it for future ..maybe come july/summer bulk

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely gonna take a look and see if I can incorporate some or all of what I find. Thanks for sharing dude.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely gonna take a look and see if I can incorporate some or all of what I find. Thanks for sharing dude.
sharing is caring :)
np let us know how it goes

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
nice just signed up .. thanks.
He's one of the guys that talks it and walks it!

Elite powerlifter for years in the 198lb class. Then finally got sick of having to stay in that weight class and transition to bodybuilding and blew up like 60lbs in a year. He's also extremely intelligent and provides a lot of good information, if you've never seen his YouTube channel I suggest you go check out his videos.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He went from 198 to a freakish 250 in like a year and a half or less. I know that's an extreme genetic outlier because you're dealing with someone who forced themselves to stay in a weight class for like 10 years and was basically starving themselves to stay there but nonetheless it's absolutely nuts what he did in that amount of time
Screenshot_20220401-160707~2.png

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
He went from 198 to a freakish 250 in like a year and a half or less. I know that's an extreme genetic outlier because you're dealing with someone who forced themselves to stay in a weight class for like 10 years and was basically starving themselves to stay there but nonetheless it's absolutely nuts what he did in that amount of timeView attachment 214662
It's like each of his thighs have two quads a piece! :ROFLMAO: