Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Found a box of Plasma Jet (Gaspari)

whaz

Active Member
So I found an old unopened box of Plasma Jet that I bought a loooong time ago and for whatever reason, never used. I like Gaspari products but have never really used any N.O. products. Anyone have any experience with this? Would it be worth it to throw it in my routine or should I even bother?
 
Well i doubt you will be able to sell it, might as well in my opinion
 
Def try it out, that was actually a great product. It is also an amazing libido booster so you can use it as a performance enhancer if you want.
 
One of my favorites of all time. Hurry and use it before it expires. Or pm me I'll trade or buy it from you
 
I ****ing love that stuff!!! Will gladly trade for it, excellent product
 
Thanks for the feedback guys. I did a little more research and seems most people enjoyed it. I'll prob go ahead and start taking it just for the hell of it.
 
I usually eat about 2 hours before hitting the gym. Should I go ahead and take the PJ then?
 
If you want to work, you'll need an over-active imagination - that's how the placebo effect works

That can be said for at least 75% of the supplements on the market today. Probably 95% of the stimmed pre-workout crap.
 
Back
Top