Formutech Volatile - My first log (sponsored)

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
One more awesome day with VOLATILE. 1.5 scoops before hitting my gym, doing chest and biceps - added 33 pounds to bench press max and broke my PR, as for the biceps I added 13 lbs on DB curls and 22 lbs on BB curl+reverse bb curl. So today I set new PRs and volatile had major role in that. I did less sets with max masses, so my pumps were not so explosive. Anyway, I say, I take best pre-workout supplement on earth.

Today's video

[video=youtube;T6wCh3oKWaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6wCh3oKWaU[/video]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more awesome day with VOLATILE. 1.5 scoops before hitting my gym, doing chest and biceps - added 33 pounds to bench press max and broke my PR, as for the biceps I added 13 lbs on DB curls and 22 lbs on BB curl+reverse bb curl. So today I set new PRs and volatile had major role in that. I did less sets with max masses, so my pumps were not so explosive. Anyway, I say, I take best pre-workout supplement on earth.

Today's video

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6wCh3oKWaU
Holy crap! You're an animal dude!! That's awesome, congrats on all the PRs!!

I see you're loving volatile like I do! Brucega came up with a kick ass formula with this!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Today I took 1.5 scoop for triceps/back day. I have no idea what to write new about VOLATILE. Workout was awesome. As you remember on lat pulldown my max was 264 lbs and today I hit 285 lbs - a new PR. I seldom feel good pumps on triceps, but today they were insane. I did triceps with less weight to feel the pump and thanks god I didn't take 2 scoops, my triceps would explode. By the way, today i weighted and was 192 lbs so gained 4 kg so far. it's great. On my next workout I'll give my friend a scoop to try and write here his feelings :)

Today's video

[video=youtube;3VMgP0pdPv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VMgP0pdPv4[/video]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I took 1.5 scoop for triceps/back day. I have no idea what to write new about VOLATILE. Workout was awesome. As you remember on lat pulldown my max was 264 lbs and today I hit 285 lbs - a new PR. I seldom feel good pumps on triceps, but today they were insane. I did triceps with less weight to feel the pump and thanks god I didn't take 2 scoops, my triceps would explode. By the way, today i weighted and was 192 lbs so gained 4 kg so far. it's great. On my next workout I'll give my friend a scoop to try and write here his feelings :)

Today's video

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VMgP0pdPv4
Those are serious gains bro nice!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Yeay buddy. One more insane day with volatile. 2 scoops - arm supersets. This is what I call explosive workout. In fact it's even more impressive, then old jack3d with dmaa in it . I didn't go on weights today, tried to do with less weight to get maximum pump and it was massive, it even hurted a bit. Definitely my favourite pre-workout supplement. Oh by the way I gave one scoop to my friend, he's currently taking assault and his first impression was - I should have bought this lol.

Today's video - very funny

[video=youtube;VR1kALejfo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR1kALejfo8[/video]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeay buddy. One more insane day with volatile. 2 scoops - arm supersets. This is what I call explosive workout. In fact it's even more impressive, then old jack3d with dmaa in it . I didn't go on weights today, tried to do with less weight to get maximum pump and it was massive, it even hurted a bit. Definitely my favourite pre-workout supplement. Oh by the way I gave one scoop to my friend, he's currently taking assault and his first impression was - I should have bought this lol.

Today's video - very funny

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR1kALejfo8
Volatile vs assault = no contest

Glad you're liking it my bro

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. That video is #%%&#@ hysterical!!!!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what to write new. It's awesome and that's all. Took 1.5 scoops on chest/biceps and loved it. I'm saying it again and again, but this stuff brings insane pumps. I'm extremely proud of testing bast pre-workout supplement available today. It's like a beast in can. MIND_BLOWING

Today's motivation

[video=youtube;D_9KiiHJ_Ac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_9KiiHJ_Ac[/video]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
One more volatiling workout with 1.5 scoops. Aand it's awesome. Trained back/triceps+deadlifts. One of the best workouts I've had so far.Felt excellent pumps in triceps and added some lbs to lat pulldown. It's not only about pumps, but quality also changed since I started taking volatile. Seriously you should get a can and try it. So far it's my best pre-workout supplement

Today's video

[video=youtube;fkGa3fitiII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkGa3fitiII[/video]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more volatiling workout with 1.5 scoops. Aand it's awesome. Trained back/triceps+deadlifts. One of the best workouts I've had so far.Felt excellent pumps in triceps and added some lbs to lat pulldown. It's not only about pumps, but quality also changed since I started taking volatile. Seriously you should get a can and try it. So far it's my best pre-workout supplement

Today's video

[video=youtube;fkGa3fitiII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkGa3fitiII[/video]
hell yeah dude! I just lifted with a buddy and I gave him a scoop of Volatile and he was pretty well blown away. Added reps to every set!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you had a great turkey day!!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Light turkey babyyy :D Hope you guys had great holiday :)

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Just writing here, that I'm skipping some days due to Holiday. I'm missing pumps and in pumps I mean volatile :( Wish you a good weekend

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
1.5 scoops before hitting gym. I can't say anything new. THIS STUFF IS BEST. I'm afraid of thinking what will happen when my tube will get empty (it looks to be soon 4-5 servings). Today I trained biceps/chest and pump was really massive. Added 22 lbs to bench press and am going to break my new PR on next workout. VOLATILE IS EXPLOSIVE!!!

[video=youtube;oNf606dfCb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNf606dfCb0[/video]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5 scoops before hitting gym. I can't say anything new. THIS STUFF IS BEST. I'm afraid of thinking what will happen when my tube will get empty (it looks to be soon 4-5 servings). Today I trained biceps/chest and pump was really massive. Added 22 lbs to bench press and am going to break my new PR on next workout. VOLATILE IS EXPLOSIVE!!!

[video=youtube;oNf606dfCb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNf606dfCb0[/video]
1) love terry crews! he's funny as hellllll!
2) volatile is up on NP for a great price!
3) MURDER that PR!!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I have no idea what to write new. It's awesome and that's all. Took 1.5 scoops on chest/biceps and loved it. I'm saying it again and again, but this stuff brings insane pumps. I'm extremely proud of testing bast pre-workout supplement available today. It's like a beast in can. MIND_BLOWING

Today's motivation

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_9KiiHJ_Ac
Lol. Nothing new is good.

I have to agree the pumps are really good. I love agmatine. I take it year round. Even when I use Level II, I add 2 g of agmatine to bring those insane pumps. I use Endurance intr workout for the ba and COP. It really help buffer lactic acid to get a few extra reps in. It's also good to take with cardio to help fuel the muscles with the BCAA and buffer the lactic acid with the BA and COP.

If you like the volatile, highly reccomend trying out endurance for a run. It's the best BCAA out and stands alone.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Nothing new is good.

I have to agree the pumps are really good. I love agmatine. I take it year round. Even when I use Level II, I add 2 g of agmatine to bring those insane pumps. I use Endurance intr workout for the ba and COP. It really help buffer lactic acid to get a few extra reps in. It's also good to take with cardio to help fuel the muscles with the BCAA and buffer the lactic acid with the BA and COP.

If you like the volatile, highly reccomend trying out endurance for a run. It's the best BCAA out and stands alone.
Endurance + Volatile + 2g LCLT is my every day pwo. On non training days I switch volatile out for 5g creatine monohydrate.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
2 grams of agmatine sounds cool. Checked endurance's nutritional info and it's pretty solid, especially COP make it look more attractive :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 grams of agmatine sounds cool. Checked endurance's nutritional info and it's pretty solid, especially COP make it look more attractive :)
Absolutely, I love the BA, COP, and Cit Mal in Endurance. It's such a killer combination I have no friggin clue why other companies haven't copied it yet (that I'm aware of)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both of those supps deserve 10s. Really liked them
And thank you for giving me such opportunity of trying them :)
absolutely my man! you didn't disappoint!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Absolutely, I love the BA, COP, and Cit Mal in Endurance. It's such a killer combination I have no friggin clue why other companies haven't copied it yet (that I'm aware of)
I know. The combination is so good. I love my BCAAs. I know I have heard many others saying BCAA are obsolete when taking in enough protein, however I subscribe to the theory that BCAAs do their job when either doing fasted cardio, dieting and controlling calorie intake, or working out for prolonged periods of time; like I do. There's times I train a client for an hour then workout myself for an hour and a half or longer. Protein may come right back up when pushing myself hard. BCAA are easier to keep down.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know. The combination is so good. I love my BCAAs. I know I have heard many others saying BCAA are obsolete when taking in enough protein, however I subscribe to the theory that BCAAs do their job when either doing fasted cardio, dieting and controlling calorie intake, or working out for prolonged periods of time; like I do. There's times I train a client for an hour then workout myself for an hour and a half or longer. Protein may come right back up when pushing myself hard. BCAA are easier to keep down.
I think they're absolutely essential when lifting fasted. I don't care what anyone says, I feel the difference in my performance, BIG TIME!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
1.5 scoops on triceps/back. Volatile is the only supplement that gives me pumps in back lol. Ayway this is what I did today on back
Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown (front)

Set 1 - 165 lbs x 10
Set 2 - 188 lbs x 8
Set 3 - 210 lbs x 7
Set 4 - 231 lbs x 6
Set 5 - 253 lbs x 4
Set 6 - 264 lbs x 3
Set 7 - 275 lbs x 1 (added 11 lbs)
Set 8 - 286 lbs x 1 (added 22 lbs)
Set 9 - 264 lbs x 3
Set 10 - 231 lbs x 4
Set 11 - 188 lbs x 6

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown (Back)

Set 1 - 165 lbs x 10
Set 2 - 188 lbs x 9
Set 3 - 210 lbs x 7
Set 4 - 231 lbs x 6
Set 5 - 253 lbs x 5 (added 11 lbs)
Set 6 - 210 lbs x 6
Set 7 - 165 lbs x 8

Seated Cable Rows

Set 1 - 165 lbs x 10
Set 2 - 188 lbs x 9
Set 3 - 210 lbs x 7
Set 4 - 231 lbs x 7
Set 5 - 253 lbs x 6

Deadlifts without belts and straps

Set 1 - 132 lbs x 10
Set 2 - 143 lbs x 8
Set 3 - 154 lbs x 8
Set 4 - 165 lbs x 7
Set 5 - 176 lbs x 6
Set 6 - 187 lbs x 5
Set 7 - 198 lbs x 4
Set 8 - 220 lbs x 4 (added 22 lbs)

As for triceps I tried doing less weights with more sets and it was fantastic. Pumps were really massive and that feeling when you come home after 1.5 hour workout. IT'S AWESOME

Today's video

[video=youtube;PV-r4nOTRbQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV-r4nOTRbQ[/video]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5 scoops on triceps/back. Volatile is the only supplement that gives me pumps in back lol. Ayway this is what I did today on back
Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown (front)

Set 1 - 165 lbs x 10
Set 2 - 188 lbs x 8
Set 3 - 210 lbs x 7
Set 4 - 231 lbs x 6
Set 5 - 253 lbs x 4
Set 6 - 264 lbs x 3
Set 7 - 275 lbs x 1 (added 11 lbs)
Set 8 - 286 lbs x 1 (added 22 lbs)
Set 9 - 264 lbs x 3
Set 10 - 231 lbs x 4
Set 11 - 188 lbs x 6

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown (Back)

Set 1 - 165 lbs x 10
Set 2 - 188 lbs x 9
Set 3 - 210 lbs x 7
Set 4 - 231 lbs x 6
Set 5 - 253 lbs x 5 (added 11 lbs)
Set 6 - 210 lbs x 6
Set 7 - 165 lbs x 8

Seated Cable Rows

Set 1 - 165 lbs x 10
Set 2 - 188 lbs x 9
Set 3 - 210 lbs x 7
Set 4 - 231 lbs x 7
Set 5 - 253 lbs x 6

Deadlifts without belts and straps

Set 1 - 132 lbs x 10
Set 2 - 143 lbs x 8
Set 3 - 154 lbs x 8
Set 4 - 165 lbs x 7
Set 5 - 176 lbs x 6
Set 6 - 187 lbs x 5
Set 7 - 198 lbs x 4
Set 8 - 220 lbs x 4 (added 22 lbs)

As for triceps I tried doing less weights with more sets and it was fantastic. Pumps were really massive and that feeling when you come home after 1.5 hour workout. IT'S AWESOME

Today's video

YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV-r4nOTRbQ
Hell yeah dude great work! You should start with deadlifts next time!! I actually give them their own day

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Today I had a biceps/triceps giant superset workout and it was legendary. Pumps were explosive, I could actually see the vascularization. Man It was awesome. 1.5 scoops make my arteries full of NO. I love VOLATILE. it would be interesting to stack it with astragin 2.0. I already can see the bottom of can and this makes me sad :(

Today's video

[video=youtube;JI2SIIxkR8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI2SIIxkR8I[/video]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I had a biceps/triceps giant superset workout and it was legendary. Pumps were explosive, I could actually see the vascularization. Man It was awesome. 1.5 scoops make my arteries full of NO. I love VOLATILE. it would be interesting to stack it with astragin 2.0. I already can see the bottom of can and this makes me sad :(

Today's video

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI2SIIxkR8I
I've never looked at astragin, I'll have to check it out. Glad volatiles continuing to keep you pumped! Honestly, where would you rank volatile among the pwos you've used?

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Nothing new to say. Volatile is great. It's something you will want to get again. Pumps are strong, strength is increased. it's more then just a pre-workout supplement. my today's workout was awe-wait for it-some (from how I met your mother). There's left 3-4 scoops and I'm going to do maximum weights. I'm interested if I can break all my current PRs. My current PRs are 220 lbs x 4 on lat pulldown, 210 lbs x 2 bench press and 110 lbs on wide pressdown. I'm going to try maximum weight on biceps and will write results here :) thank's for supporting me.

[video=youtube;p_w0kxQtDtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_w0kxQtDtY[/video]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing new to say. Volatile is great. It's something you will want to get again. Pumps are strong, strength is increased. it's more then just a pre-workout supplement. my today's workout was awe-wait for it-some (from how I met your mother). There's left 3-4 scoops and I'm going to do maximum weights. I'm interested if I can break all my current PRs. My current PRs are 220 lbs x 4 on lat pulldown, 210 lbs x 2 bench press and 110 lbs on wide pressdown. I'm going to try maximum weight on biceps and will write results here :) thank's for supporting me.

[video=youtube;p_w0kxQtDtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_w0kxQtDtY[/video]
good luck on the PRs brother!!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Today was my biceps/triceps giant superset volatile workout. As I was going to break new PRs I took 2 scoops and this is what I did

BB Curl 4 sets max 154 lbs (added 22 lbs)
DB overhead triceps extension - 4x10 - 80 lbs (each)
Seated DB Curl 4 sets 68lbs (added 8lbs)
dips - 4x15 (2nd set with 72 lbs on my legs and last 2 sets with 88 lbs)
Reverse BB Curl 4sets 132lbs (added 22 lbs)
Close Grip Bench Press max -165 lbs x 7 (added 13 lbs)
DB spider curl - 80 lbs
Pressdown wide max 132 lbs (added 33 lbs)
EZ Spider Curl max 100 lbs
Pressdown narrow 122 lbs (added 22 lbs)
Hammer Curl 4 sets 72 lbs (added 11 lbs)
DB kickback 4x10 - 27 lbs
2 Arm Cable Curl 3x10
Over head cable rope extension 88 lbs

And resting 10-15 seconds. Volatile definitely gave me an excellent endurance, despite my 5 hour sleep previous night. So once again I'm loving volatile.
LIGHT WEIGHT BABYYY!! :D
There's left 2 scoops in tube so one serving for my last workout. Will try to make a cool finish :)

Today's video

[video=youtube;HvTslWbixs0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvTslWbixs0[/video]

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout bro!! Where is the motivational video?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was my biceps/triceps giant superset volatile workout. As I was going to break new PRs I took 2 scoops and this is what I did

BB Curl 4 sets max 154 lbs (added 22 lbs)
DB overhead triceps extension - 4x10 - 80 lbs (each)
Seated DB Curl 4 sets 68lbs (added 8lbs)
dips - 4x15 (2nd set with 72 lbs on my legs and last 2 sets with 88 lbs)
Reverse BB Curl 4sets 132lbs (added 22 lbs)
Close Grip Bench Press max -165 lbs x 7 (added 13 lbs)
DB spider curl - 80 lbs
Pressdown wide max 132 lbs (added 33 lbs)
EZ Spider Curl max 100 lbs
Pressdown narrow 122 lbs (added 22 lbs)
Hammer Curl 4 sets 72 lbs (added 11 lbs)
DB kickback 4x10 - 27 lbs
2 Arm Cable Curl 3x10
Over head cable rope extension 88 lbs

And resting 10-15 seconds. Volatile definitely gave me an excellent endurance, despite my 5 hour sleep previous night. So once again I'm loving volatile.
LIGHT WEIGHT BABYYY!! :D
There's left 2 scoops in tube so one serving for my last workout. Will try to make a cool finish :)

Today's video

YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvTslWbixs0
That's one hell of an arm day dude!!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
tumblr_m1x4u8t46y1qihztbo1_500.gif

Last day - sad day of logging VOLATILE.
Volatile was my best pre-workout supplement. It was best mixture of ingredients you can ever see in supplements. Dosing was right, had moderate stim and was just good in all aspects. In comparison to my previous pre-workout supps, like : NO XPLODE, PUMPED NO, NO SHOTGUN, TESTOGEN XR, THE CURSE, PREWREK and many many others, VOLATILE is king. VOLATILE pushed my workout to a new level. I hitted PRs nearly (if not all) on all muscle groups.

VOLATILE has an excellent quality. Absorbtion, mixing is all good. Some supps give me bad feeling in stomach, but VOLATILE didn't. As I see, I can't say anything bad about this supp. Price is right, effectiveness is even higher then the price, mixes well, absorbs fast (20 minutes were enough form me feel effects), Gives explosive pumps and what's most important doen't give me any crashes, even though I'm a bit sensitive to caffeine.

Everything that was true for today's workout too, with 2 scoops right before hitting chest/biceps.

And now I want to thank you all guys for 2 things - 1) Sending me best pre-workout supplement on the planet, 2) Supporting me throughout the log.
Especially great thanks to TheSwanks, thank you for your great support, you're an awesome formutech rep :)

thank-you.gif

And traditionally motivational video

[video=youtube;4MbWhmlntgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MbWhmlntgk[/video]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 94048

Last day - sad day of logging VOLATILE.
Volatile was my best pre-workout supplement. It was best mixture of ingredients you can ever see in supplements. Dosing was right, had moderate stim and was just good in all aspects. In comparison to my previous pre-workout supps, like : NO XPLODE, PUMPED NO, NO SHOTGUN, TESTOGEN XR, THE CURSE, PREWREK and many many others, VOLATILE is king. VOLATILE pushed my workout to a new level. I hitted PRs nearly (if not all) on all muscle groups.

VOLATILE has an excellent quality. Absorbtion, mixing is all good. Some supps give me bad feeling in stomach, but VOLATILE didn't. As I see, I can't say anything bad about this supp. Price is right, effectiveness is even higher then the price, mixes well, absorbs fast (20 minutes were enough form me feel effects), Gives explosive pumps and what's most important doen't give me any crashes, even though I'm a bit sensitive to caffeine.

Everything that was true for today's workout too, with 2 scoops right before hitting chest/biceps.

And now I want to thank you all guys for 2 things - 1) Sending me best pre-workout supplement on the planet, 2) Supporting me throughout the log.
Especially great thanks to TheSwanks, thank you for your great support, you're an awesome formutech rep :)

View attachment 94049

And traditionally motivational video

[video=youtube;4MbWhmlntgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MbWhmlntgk[/video]
so happy you liked it and thank you for the kind words there!! I do my best for you guys because I love this community first, and I really love our company's products and believe they can help a lot of people acheive their goals.

Thank you for the great log, my man!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
so happy you liked it and thank you for the kind words there!! I do my best for you guys because I love this community first, and I really love our company's products and believe they can help a lot of people acheive their goals.

Thank you for the great log, my man!
And community appreciates this :) You rock guys with your products and reps :)