FORMEX...Perfect Addition to PCT (Nosnmiveins' IBE Sponsored Log)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nos - first off, looking great, man! It seems PCT is treating you like a King!
Secondly, is it possible to get some mid-pics of your progression? If not, no worries, as we all can wait until the end. It was just a thought.
Keep up the great work!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
you didnt get offended when he was telling everyone you were on roids?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 22 Legs

libido - :hitit:
vascularity - never had vascular legs lol
weight - 202. damnit, i swear the more i eat, the more weight i LOSE
strength - still progressing
reps - solid
overall mood/feeling - nice agression, great overall mood
side effects - slight acne

libido couldnt be higher. i finally attempted squats again, but could only manage 315 for 8 reps :(. my ankle doesnt really hurt anymore but the flexibility blows....im hoping it will slowly but surely get better. left the gym with my legs shaking today...i love that feeling

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shaky legs: the sign of a very intense workout. :) Good job.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Shaky legs: the sign of a very intense workout. :) Good job.
The one time after a brutal leg workout I almost ate pavement walking out to my car. Apparently I couldn't lift my leg high enough for my big foot to clear the sidewalk :lol:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
The one time after a brutal leg workout I almost ate pavement walking out to my car. Apparently I couldn't lift my leg high enough for my big foot to clear the sidewalk :lol:
o dont even get me started with shakey legs.....try driving a stick shift, trying to press the clutch in but ur leg wont move...hahaha

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
o dont even get me started with shakey legs.....try driving a stick shift, trying to press the clutch in but ur leg wont move...hahaha
My car is a 5 speed, I've been through that. I feel your pain ! lol

Or, after a leg day you get in the car, and your leg's with the clutch can't keep up with your hands and the initial shift out of 1st :laugh:

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So looks like Formex is a go for me! I'm currently running Tren Extreme w/ nothing other than Liver support & Cytogain. No signs of gyno for me tho, yet. To make things easier for those interested in this kind of stuff I'll post up my gains/experiences w/ Tren on another thread. My PCT is all OTC stuff which consists of Formex, AI Cycle Support & Weightgainers/whey protein. I'll include 3 weeks of PCT results as well. I'm convinced that you don't have to have controlled substances such as Clomid or Nolva to make a good PCT. I will not allow myself to lose all these gains!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So looks like Formex is a go for me! I'm currently running Tren Extreme w/ nothing other than Liver support & Cytogain. No signs of gyno for me tho, yet. To make things easier for those interested in this kind of stuff I'll post up my gains/experiences w/ Tren on another thread. My PCT is all OTC stuff which consists of Formex, AI Cycle Support & Weightgainers/whey protein. I'll include 3 weeks of PCT results as well. I'm convinced that you don't have to have controlled substances such as Clomid or Nolva to make a good PCT. I will not allow myself to lose all these gains!
good luck with ur cycle. Formex is treating me well

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 23 Shoulders

libido - :hump::hump::hump::hump:
vascularity - seeing some new forearm veins
weight - 202
reps - up up and awaaaaaaaay
overall mood/feeling - feeling a little agressive at and when i leave the gym...
side effects - pimples here and there

felt strong in the gym today. my buddy im trying to get back in the gym flaked out on me and went earlier in the day and didnt tell me....i still had an awesome workout though. the crazy dreams have seemed to come back :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 23 Shoulders

weight - 202
overall mood/feeling - feeling a little agressive at and when i leave the gym...

felt strong in the gym today. my buddy im trying to get back in the gym flaked out on me and went earlier in the day and didnt tell me....i still had an awesome workout though. the crazy dreams have seemed to come back :D
Crazy dreams, huh? :)

Avenged7fold

Avenged7fold

Awards
Heyy Nos I've been following - how did it help the gyno you got at the end of your prop/trencycle?? I'm about to start my first 10-12 week test E cycle and I've always been very gyno prone (even with the friggin surgery) and was hoping formex would be something new to help a bit...good to hear about the work it does with libido in PCT!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
DAY 23 Shoulders

weight - 202

Any more updates bud ?? :cool:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Heyy Nos I've been following - how did it help the gyno you got at the end of your prop/trencycle?? I'm about to start my first 10-12 week test E cycle and I've always been very gyno prone (even with the friggin surgery) and was hoping formex would be something new to help a bit...good to hear about the work it does with libido in PCT!
it worked pretty well, between the 3 weeks of clomid and FORMEX the lumps went down in size and are completely pain free.

Any more updates bud ?? :cool:
yes a little later 2 day. been so busy with school :(

P.S. last day with FORMEX is friday

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
it worked pretty well, between the 3 weeks of clomid and FORMEX the lumps went down in size and are completely pain free.

yes a little later 2 day. been so busy with school :(

P.S. last day with FORMEX is friday
It's all good my man, finals week is always hectic.

Just checkin in :)

Avenged7fold

Avenged7fold

Awards
Sounds good - lets keep em that way. Mine come and go like a spring rainstorm for cryin out loud. By the time I get 1ml of torem or nolva in the dropper they are already gone.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 29 (?) Legs

libido - leveling off
vascularity - not much to note
weight - 202. damnit, i swear i cant get over this weight no matter what i eat...and it seems like the less i eat before i weigh in, the more i weigh ...wtf?!???????
reps - keeping it a little lower but using heavier weight
overall mood/feeling - be pretty worn out the past week...thinking its allergies
side effects - slighty lethargic

killed legs today as well as sweat me nuts off. strength is getting better and better but i cant put weight on for sh!t. im eating healthy, but lottttts of food example:

1) 4 eggs + 4 whites, 2 pieces bacon, fruit
2) ground beef + whole wheat bread
3) chicken + brocolli
4) post workout shake, 50g protein + oats + banana
5) ground beef
6) chicken + brocolli
7) cottage cheese and yogurt + protein shake

any tips to add anything? i may have left smaller snacks out, but the above is the jist of what i eat daily. im looking for high protein, low-ish carbs

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you add fat to that diet you may see more progress in gaining weight. It would add some extra healthy calories, and you don't seem to have any healthy fats anyway.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If you add fat to that diet you may see more progress in gaining weight. It would add some extra healthy calories, and you don't seem to have any healthy fats anyway.
EVOO in the shakes

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 30 Shoulders

libido - no comment....too many dirty thoughts
vascularity - saw some nice veins in my forearms
weight - 203.8....finally!!...not up a whole lot but i'll take it
strength - very good today
reps - super duper
overall mood/feeling - wow, felt like a different person today, overall great day
side effects - little oily

dont know how im getting 31 days out of the bottle considering i took 3 caps some days....but oh well.

awesome shoulder day. GREAT pump and i rarely ever get a good solid pump in my shoulders.

weight is finallly up a little which is awesome, been stuck at 202 for some time now. gotta keep eating eating eating

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
DAY 30 Shoulders

libido - no comment....too many dirty thoughts
vascularity - saw some nice veins in my forearms
weight - 203.8....finally!!...not up a whole lot but i'll take it
strength - very good today
reps - super duper
overall mood/feeling - wow, felt like a different person today, overall great day
side effects - little oily

dont know how im getting 31 days out of the bottle considering i took 3 caps some days....but oh well.

awesome shoulder day. GREAT pump and i rarely ever get a good solid pump in my shoulders.

weight is finallly up a little which is awesome, been stuck at 202 for some time now. gotta keep eating eating eating
Great to hear the Formex is still kickin hard !!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
last day was friday, i was away from the comp alllll weekend and will post final thoughts and pics later today

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

IBE's FORMEX was everything i thought it would be. Pumps were random, but nice. Libido was crazy the whole time. Endurance was great and just improved from day 1 to day 31. The only side effect I can think of would be slightly oily skin, but it never really bothered me.

There are many other FORMEX logs out there with ppl running it differently, but I can confidently say that it aided very well alongside clomid for PCT.

here are the ending pics. before pics are on page 1

Attachments

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice review and after pics ! The endurance was constantly improving for me as well the entire time :cool:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice pictures! You are a big, muscular guy- looking very good. Thanks a ton for logging Formex! :)