Formestane Log

gamer2be08

Banned
I am running your transdermal form. starting week 4 of my PCT. Hopefully by that time I am 80 or better percent recovered, although I do feel like my test is back; my testes seem smaller than normal, but I honestly dont remember what size they really were before my 12 weeks cycle.. I have slightly high prolactin, probably due to nandralone and I herd cel form could do the trick and help lower it some. What im looking for on my 4 weeks of running cel form is muscle hardening, lowering of estrogen and prolactin, small strength increases as well as a few lbs of lean mass added. Heard a lot of good things about this stuff and cant wait to recieve it in the mail from nutra!
 
Got a question for some cel reps.. I want to make the bottle last one month. Would 6 pumps for 2 weeks and then 2 pumps for 2 weeks be effective? Or should I just go 4 pumps ED for 30 days? Im using this on par with my PCT and im at the halfway point of that.
 
I like to taper down my Form - Something like 200/150/150/100. There is really no need to go above 200mgs with Topical Formestane;)

Is that dosing schedule possible with 1 bottle. Only had enough money for 1, kinda broke atm..
 
Back
Top