Formeron on cycle or PCT?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm planning my next cycle which I have decided is going to be Tr3st and DMZ. Will look like this:

Tr3st 50/75/75/75/75/75
DMZ 40/40/40/60/60/60

As many great reviews as I've read about Formeron as an AI, I am definitely adding this but not sure when to start it. Each cycle I run, cost is an issue so I don't have plans for a pharm grade AI, but for sure will have pharm grade Nolva for PCT. As well as DAA and Sup3r PCT. Is Formeron best on cycle, post cycle, or both?
Like I said, cost is an issue, so 1 bottle could essentially last 8 weeks at 2 pumps/day.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am doing the same cycle and using it for both

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, around the same time I will be starting. Mid-end of Sept.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have enough transform to run all the way through both but considering running aromasin through pct

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have enough transform to run all the way through both but considering running aromasin through pct
Pretty much relying on it to be my AI throughout. By all things read it seems legit for it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's legit, but I wouldn't expect 80 pumps.
So lets say it's good for 60-80 pumps, 30-40 days. How would it be best run on a 6 week cycle? From the beginning to prevent any estrogen sides from the Tr3st and rely on the OTC and Nolva in PCT?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So lets say it's good for 60-80 pumps, 30-40 days. How would it be best run on a 6 week cycle? From the beginning to prevent any estrogen sides from the Tr3st and rely on the OTC and Nolva in PCT?
If you're doing a full pump it'll last 25ish days (I used formeron in the past- three times actually)

Best case for on cycle 50-75mg formestane daily.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're doing a full pump it'll last 25ish days (I used formeron in the past- three times actually)

Best case for on cycle 50-75mg formestane daily.
Am I doing the math wrong or is it that the amount/pump is not accurate on the bottle? Looking at the label it says 120 ml. 1 pump= 1 ml.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My last bottle was about 55 pumps.
Thanks for the accurate feedback, pretty crucial to know for planning. That's not anywhere near what I was expecting. I may have to go for 2 bottles. Was at the top of my budget already, but I have a while to squeeze it in.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Am I doing the math wrong or is it that the amount/pump is not accurate on the bottle? Looking at the label it says 120 ml. 1 pump= 1 ml.
1pump = 1.5ml so 80 pumps.

However, there isn't no 80 pumps lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is exactly the same amount in every bottle.
120ml.
1 pump is 1.5 ml

From there its just math.
When you get close to the end of the bottle the pump may sputter but there is still 15-20ml leftnin the bottom. Just turn it over and pour.