Formadrol Extreme Standalone

slugman

Member
Hello, before i say anything, these are my stats;
Age: 21
Weight: about 159
Height: 5'7"

I know this is the PCT section, but I've been using Formadrol Extreme which is a PCT, so I figured I'd post this here. I'm on my third day of taking this product and from what I see, its been doing me some good. I'm definitely getting that alpha feeling and muscle hardness, and also great pumps and great sleep. But it's been banned, and I just wanted to know if anyone knows why it has been discontinued. I cant seem to find it anywhere. From what I've read about it, there's nothing really too dangerous about Formadrol Extreme even as a standalone. Is it safe to take Formadrol at my age? I've been dosing relatively low at 2 caps a day. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
worried as in, "is it harmful?"...
if that's what you mean ... no it will not hurt u and its very effective as an AI ..
if you cant find more to extend your run look into reversitol v2 for when yours runs out. its not the same thing by any means but if your running this stuff solo I figure this will be a nice follow up.
 
I don't know much about this compound honestly so someone else can elaborate more. If you are worried you could always add an additional supplement like Intimidate SRT or Tropinol XP.
 
I don't know much about this compound honestly so someone else can elaborate more. If you are worried you could always add an additional supplement like Intimidate SRT or Tropinol XP.

If you don't know anything about the product OP is asking about why even comment?
 
If you don't know anything about the product OP is asking about why even comment?

im on the ipad app so i cant see who the reps are. but if u read his posts, every single one suggests adding supplements. and theyre usually the same ones every time
 
im on the ipad app so i cant see who the reps are. but if u read his posts, every single one suggests adding supplements. and theyre usually the same ones every time

He's an iForce "minion", he goes into any and every thread and suggests iForce.

Diet issues? iForce
Steroid questions? iForce
Training methods? iForce

Its ridiculous.
 
He's an iForce "minion", he goes into any and every thread and suggest iForce. Diet issues? iForce Steroid questions? iForce Training methods? iForce Its ridiculous.

Jim, you seem to be annoyed with the Minions. Maybe you should take some Dexaprine! lol
 
I think you will be fine. I wouldn't worry about it.
 
Back
Top