Formadrol Extreme Dosage and Timing

vetteman36

Awards
Hello Everyone:

What would be the best dosage to take of Formadrol Extreme to maximize gains and at what times is this product best taken???? Just finished using Methyl Masterdrol for 8 weeks and need to do this PCT ASAP.

Also, could I stack this product with MASS FX and or Hyperdrol ( have a few caps left of each from old cycle)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vetteman

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can certainly stack with Mass FX and Hyperdrol (should be good). I take mine throughout the day (B,L,D and before bed).

I like a tapered system 4,3,2 over 3 weeks and then EoD after that.

radaruckus

Awards
I just received formadrol today. Could I get away with just taking 2 at before bed? I only weigh 140. If this dose is too small I'll try that tapering schedule suggested earlier. Also is that menthol smell normal? Just wondering, this is my first time using LG products. Thanks for any help

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just received formadrol today. Could I get away with just taking 2 at before bed? I only weigh 140. If this dose is too small I'll try that tapering schedule suggested earlier. Also is that menthol smell normal? Just wondering, this is my first time using LG products. Thanks for any help
I took 4 a day, split between 2 doses. Morning and night, just like Distilled's split. Weighing 140, you might be able to slide with 2 before bed. If not, you could always up the dosage until you feel comfortable with it. I would say once you go to 3 ED, if you do, split it up like Eric does. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This way at least you know your body may have a better potential of absorbing it etc... All up to you really. Best of luck to you and I really hope you enjoy the products!