Form-x official write up and pics

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

this is a GNC exclusive for the next 90 days.

write up:

It seems the new trend in the sport supplement industry is to try to fool you into buying their ineffective products by making them look like prescription drugs! Each and every day your local health food store looks more and more like a pharmacy! They can try to fool you all they want, we don’t need to!

They can try to fool you all they want, we don’t need to!

Since 2002 LG Sciences has been known for our muscle builders and testosterone boosters. We are once again setting the standard that others will never reach. We are putting into your hands the strongest testosterone boster you will find on the market today. Form-X contains a perfect blend of D-Aspartic Acid, the amino acid taking the world by storm for boosting testosterone, along with a potent aromatase inhibitor for blocking the conversion of testosterone to estrogen(a critical problem with most D-AA products). The final cap is a natural SERM complex that helps boost the body's ability to make testosterone along with the D-Aspartic Acid, giving you a complete testosterone boosting powerhouse!

The bar has been set. Get a bottle of Form-X today and discover EXCELLENCE!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The bottles look cool. But what's with the amature wife stuff lol. Face palm.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
gnc exclusive, thats a turn off for many. wouldnt shop there if they were giving it away.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I guess I'll try it out after it gets out of GNC lol.

I went their one time and asked the guy if they carried LG sciences products and he went "No man!"...I took three steps forward and boom there it was, LG products Shakeshead*

SOTFguys

Awards
I won't shop at GNC either. The only exception is on American Bases overseas when there really is nothing else and I don't feel like waiting.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ full dose bottle last 15 days????

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, full dose IS actually 3 caps. Our loggers all ran 3 caps a day and had GREAT things to say about FormX after the M1-D Black cycle. I chose guys that were 200+ to see how 8 caps of M1-D and 3 caps FormX would work for them, and they exceeded my expectations. For the 2 guys here on AM, strength was still increasing through PCT. Recovery did drop a bit while on FormX but that's to be expected. You "could" buy some bulk DAA and add a gram or 2 daily to help out with that, it's a cheap way to help out. Libido increase stays with 3 caps FormX as well.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, full dose IS actually 3 caps. Our loggers all ran 3 caps a day and had GREAT things to say about FormX after the M1-D Black cycle. I chose guys that were 200+ to see how 8 caps of M1-D and 3 caps FormX would work for them, and they exceeded my expectations. For the 2 guys here on AM, strength was still increasing through PCT. Recovery did drop a bit while on FormX but that's to be expected. You "could" buy some bulk DAA and add a gram or 2 daily to help out with that, it's a cheap way to help out. Libido increase stays with 3 caps FormX as well.
As a dietary supplement take 2-6 capsules per day divided into two separate doses

so @ 6 caps has 3g of DAA....

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Interested in hearing more info on formX. The planet is having a sale but I want to hear peoples results with it before buying it.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
As a dietary supplement take 2-6 capsules per day divided into two separate doses

so @ 6 caps has 3g of DAA....
According to the GNC site, there are 500mg of DAA in each cap so, yes, 6 is 3g and 3 is 1.5g

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes 3 caps is 1.5g DAA. Wouldn't be a bad idea to pick up a tub of bulk DAA and add another 2g.

I think I goofed in my promo listing and said 3 caps is 3g, thats incorrect.