Forget Coffe, give me the devil! ANS Performance Diablo!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
ANS Performance recently gave me the opportunity to sample their new powdered fat burner Diablo!

Let me just start off by saying, damn this stuff is tasty! I've been down the green mile of supplements and this stuff tastes just like a powerade type drink. What is also great about it being a mixed thermogenic rather than a pill, is the ability to sip it and gradually adjust to your intake, rather than popping one and going for a ride. I personally added some electrolytes to the mix and treated it much like a morning drink or pre workout.

Very good sustained energy throughout the day, no issues with energy loss, cramping or dehydration. I am HIGHLY stim tolerant and can drink a few cups of coffee before laying my head down to rest. This stuff was a refreshing fat burner/stimulant.

When used prior to a workout, I actually had an increase in endurance. I performed a two hour heavy lift, followed by an hour of serious cardio. The ONLY reason I stopped doing cardio was the crop top, seemingly pregnant 20 year olds dancing right next to me... jerk I know.

The best part of waking up, is Diablo in your cup!

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice...don't supply any pregnant women with Diablo...just for liability purposes. Feel free to exert your endurance on them though...

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Nice...don't supply any pregnant women with Diablo...just for liability purposes. Feel free to exert your endurance on them though...
Hahahahaha!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ANS Performance recently gave me the opportunity to sample their new powdered fat burner Diablo!

Let me just start off by saying, damn this stuff is tasty! I've been down the green mile of supplements and this stuff tastes just like a powerade type drink. What is also great about it being a mixed thermogenic rather than a pill, is the ability to sip it and gradually adjust to your intake, rather than popping one and going for a ride. I personally added some electrolytes to the mix and treated it much like a morning drink or pre workout.

Very good sustained energy throughout the day, no issues with energy loss, cramping or dehydration. I am HIGHLY stim tolerant and can drink a few cups of coffee before laying my head down to rest. This stuff was a refreshing fat burner/stimulant.

When used prior to a workout, I actually had an increase in endurance. I performed a two hour heavy lift, followed by an hour of serious cardio. The ONLY reason I stopped doing cardio was the crop top, seemingly pregnant 20 year olds dancing right next to me... jerk I know.

The best part of waking up, isDiablo in your cup!

2 scoops last the entire day for me. I was surprised at the energy component considering it positioned as a low stim thermogenic. I feel energetic throughout the day and the focus/mood enhancements are superb.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The best part of waking up, is Diablo in your cup!

Thanks for the awesome review :)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... Just realized I misspelled coffee.. how pitiful haha

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review, OB. And you weren't kidding. Diablo is definitely a kick in the pants, especially early mornings!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Damn this Diablo is panning out to be a winner. From what I've been reading great energy and everyone's raving about the taste. Gotta give it a go myself sometime. Great job on Ritual and Diablo guys, hats off to ANS!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn this Diablo is panning out to be a winner. From what I've been reading great energy and everyone's raving about the taste. Gotta give it a go myself sometime. Great job on Ritual and Diablo guys, hats off to ANS!
Thanks for the kind words :) Much appreciated!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

Honestly it's not like most stimulants where you simply are "hyper" , it's a very clean alert feeling.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the positive words, Dr. Looks like you guys have some very good things going on over there as well! :)