For those who purchased AndroHard and Androlean

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are being packaged today and picked up tomorrow. But the best news is for those who want to do a log with pics or bloods will get product credit or a discount. Up to you just let me know!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Andromass also continues to be on presale until it ships!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I ordered mass and lean on the same order they will be shipped together correct?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I ordered mass and lean on the same order they will be shipped together correct?
Yes, it will be together, but your order will be delayed until the AndroMass arrives.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, it will be together, but your order will be delayed until the AndroMass arrives.
That is what I meant. Thank you. I plan on using the AndroMass first anyway and saving the lean for later.:dance:

RichieRichNY1

Awards
I would be willing to start a log on this. What type of blood work should I ask my doc for? Just hormone levels? Don't know since I've never gotten blood work done for test supplementation.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be willing to start a log on this. What type of blood work should I ask my doc for? Just hormone levels? Don't know since I've never gotten blood work done for test supplementation.
Yes, and lipids, hepatic. Shoot me a PM