For those who have tried 4-AD

bull8t

Awards
How were your results? I've got a chance to pick up a few bottles from a friend who has been hoarding them. Been looking at trying epistane, but I may give the 4-AD a shot. He says the shelf life is still good on them

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Don't run it alone. You would see better results with Epi as a standalone oral. 4AD makes a great addition to a supressive cycle because it will help with lethargy, libido, overall mood, etc. So if you plan on running a more suppressive oral (ex: superdrol, methyl xt, max lmg to name a few) then you should definately run the 4AD alongside.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Don't run it alone. You would see better results with Epi as a standalone oral. 4AD makes a great addition to a supressive cycle because it will help with lethargy, libido, overall mood, etc. So if you plan on running a more suppressive oral (ex: superdrol, methyl xt, max lmg to name a few) then you should definately run the 4AD alongside.
I'd have to disagree with running it with Max LMG or any other similar(progestin related) clones. Ideally, you'd stack it with a dry non-aromitizing oral, but 1,4-AD would work well too. Examples would be-Halo, Epi, superdrol, Oxyguno. I also have disagree with the stand alone Epi cycle being stronger. I definitely think that 1200mg of oral 4-AD would blow away any results that I've personally had with Epidrol, Epistane, or Methyl E. The combination of the two seems like it would be a very nice and effective stack.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id definately run 4-ad with a drier compound. 4-ad can arromatize which will make gains pretty wet. I personaly would stack it with an epi clone, OR you could stack it with MMv2 as thats a very dry compound, coverts to DHT which will provide some really lean mass, some fat loss, and nice strength gains!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
4-AD is a really wet compound - every time Ive used it Ive needed estrogen suppression, even at moderate doeses.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I would hope you are planning on using it transdermally? It much more efficient and cost effective this way.

Makes a great addition to something like superdrol or possibly havoc/epistane. I used many a time with short m1 test cycles transderamally to beat the lethargy and rapid shut down of the m1t.

and as has been said have nolva on hand and in sufficient quantities not only for post cycle therapy and plan to use it after the first week or so.

bull8t

Awards
Thanks for all the replies and good info....Im leaning towards not taking it since I know it would be hard on the liver since I would be taking it orally....maybe I'll wait and see if I can find a source for the "real" stuff.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
I have only done 4AD with M1T for obvious reasons. It was a very good cycle but I did need to take an AI throughout due to slight gyno onsets/bloat.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies and good info....Im leaning towards not taking it since I know it would be hard on the liver since I would be taking it orally....maybe I'll wait and see if I can find a source for the "real" stuff.
It is not liver toxic when taken orally. Just not very bio available. Transdermal is the way to go if it is in powder form but since you have caps that wouldn't be prudent.

I love 4AD but agree that an AI of some sort may be required.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Its not going to be nearly as hard on your liver as a methylated steroid - you're just going to lose a lot on that first pass because the liver will break it down. With most of the old school, non methyl PH's, the oral bioavailabliy was low and transdermal application was the mainstay.