For the guys hopping on DHT based PH's (epiandro)

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you planning to protect your prostate?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ultra natural prostate by life extension seems to have a solid profile. Maybe someone else can chime in on this

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never used epiandro and OL's new product will require me to use it at 500mg a day which blows away all the competition, and if the SEDDS delivery works then I'm FURKD in a good/bad way. Wish epiandro had a longer half life so I could just dose 250mg once a day?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually had my prostate feel much better when I used Antaeus Labs Ultra Stano. Didn't get anything out of it as far as ergogenic benefits though. It did help with libido a lot though. This was at 1 gram per day too. I won't be running epiandro again ever because there are other products I can use for libido. Epiandro is just not for me.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan to use it for a mini cut along with some 11oxo

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan to use it for a mini cut along with some 11oxo
I loved 11oxo when I ran it. I used an INSANE dose however(buying in bulk when it was available in powder was great).

Wish it was still readily available

Mister_T_

Awards
I actually had my prostate feel much better when I used Antaeus Labs Ultra Stano. Didn't get anything out of it as far as ergogenic benefits though. It did help with libido a lot though. This was at 1 gram per day too. I won't be running epiandro again ever because there are other products I can use for libido. Epiandro is just not for me.
T-Bone please list some examples of other libido products. Just cause "the more the merrier" haha

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T-Bone please list some examples of other libido products. Just cause "the more the merrier" haha
4-dhea/4-andro
3,4divanil
MACA
longjack
epimedium
nitrates
fadogia

all make my list

Mister_T_

Awards
I have a bottle of the epi elite on its way and i'm planning on running it at 750mg. So far I haven't noticed any issue whatsoever in the prostate region. I do still plan on running a SERM PCT in case of any rebound.

Mister_T_

Awards
4-dhea/4-andro
3,4divanil
MACA
longjack
epimedium
nitrates
fadogia

all make my list
I will have to look into the 3,4divanil...

Some research I have done suggests that when 4-andro converts in the body...its the same as running an epiandro product. If I am correct, 4 andro coverts to test and epiandro converts to DHT.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will have to look into the 3,4divanil...

Some research I have done suggests that when 4-andro converts in the body...its the same as running an epiandro product. If I am correct, 4 andro coverts to test and epiandro converts to DHT.
epi convert to DHT
4-dhea/andro converts to testosterone

testosterone and dht have very different roles in the body, so I would not consider them equal by any means. both very fun compounds however.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
There is a lot of misunderstanding about prostatic hypertrophy and DHT. Whilst DHT is required for the prostate to grow, oestrogen has to be either raised or relatively high as well. DHT with a normal oestrogen does not cause prostate problems, in fact in some countries (France) DHT topical gel is used as treatment for BPH as the anti-aromatase effect reduces oestrogen and reduces the size of the prostate.

Epi-Andro is already 5alpha reduced and therefore 5AR inhibitors like Saw Palmetto would have no effect at all. Dragoninho has the right idea here if you want to try anything then controlling oestrogen is an option, but given that DHT does this by itself, then you probably dont need to worry about your prostate at all unless you know you have a raised oestrogen level.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a lot of misunderstanding about prostatic hypertrophy and DHT. Whilst DHT is required for the prostate to grow, oestrogen has to be either raised or relatively high as well. DHT with a normal oestrogen does not cause prostate problems, in fact in some countries (France) DHT topical gel is used as treatment for BPH as the anti-aromatase effect reduces oestrogen and reduces the size of the prostate.

Epi-Andro is already 5alpha reduced and therefore 5AR inhibitors like Saw Palmetto would have no effect at all. Dragoninho has the right idea here if you want to try anything then controlling oestrogen is an option, but given that DHT does this by itself, then you probably dont need to worry about your prostate at all unless you know you have a raised oestrogen level.
So that's why taking high doses of epi-andro actually helped my prostate!.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That...and big bubba from the back

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established

That´s what I said.. without this good explaination ;).