For guys who have a family, this is one of the most important post..

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
already starting to feel better (especially the last few days). Its amazing how the GI tract is linked to this and my other health issues as well. Just beginning to scratch the surface like you said. The best thing was actually going to see you and get bloods done. If I didn't I probaly would just continue to break down. Now I know where I am at. I will see you next week and soon will be getting the kids tested. Thanks!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
already starting to feel better (especially the last few days). Its amazing how the GI tract is linked to this and my other health issues as well. Just beginning to scratch the surface like you said. The best thing was actually going to see you and get bloods done. If I didn't I probaly would just continue to break down. Now I know where I am at. I will see you next week and soon will be getting the kids tested. Thanks!
Glad to have been able to help you and your family to be better educated to make the right choices.

Jimmy Mays

Jimmy Mays

Awards
Do you think it is necessary to have a photo album or a memory book https://top-mom.com/best-baby-memory-book/ about the first days of the child..I decided that we want this one and the child will be exactly then nice and interesting to look at yourself little

enigma2771

Awards
Ffs, read this whole thread, not realising it was from 2012, just being bumped forward to now by some spamming cock womble...

Reactions: Nac
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epic bump.

Mercury salts are not the same as base metal mercury the same way potassium and sodium salts =/= base metal sodium or potassium, both of which are explosive in their base metal forms. Just had to get that out...