Unanswered For 21YO what should I take to boost my gains ?

lovecraft69

lovecraft69

Awards
I POSTED YESTERDAY BUT ... IDK , STUPID PHONE OR SITE OR INTERNET

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In that long post I saw the one line that really mattered. "I work a job for a few weeks because I generally have financial problems".
Save your money for food. I think you'll be better off.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just focus on lifting and getting your self in a better place financially. You might find something for about $50 that you think you can run a good cycle with but you will be spending a lot more than on food, support supps, and pct. If you don't have money to buy these things than it's not worth taking anything. You will be surprised how big you can get naturally

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In that long post I saw the one line that really mattered. "I work a job for a few weeks because I generally have financial problems".
Save your money for food. I think you'll be better off.
I read 4 pages of supplement hype to post this exact same thing. If there’s any financial struggling, food is about all you can do well right now, and that may even be a stretch. You need to eat the same things and then start making adjustments.
Here’s what I’ve been doing with and without supplements and it works exactly the same way, one way working a bit faster:
Egg whites turkey sausage avocado
Almonds whey isolate
Chicken Rice
Karbolyn/BCAA intra workout
Whey isolate dried fruit several cups sugary rice cereal
Chicken rice coconut oil
Chicken rice 3 rice cakes

And then every week based on what I gain, I add more carbs in the form of 20-30 grams more in one meal.
Every week making adjustments.
This costs several hundred a week. Supplements are worthless if this isn’t happening. Using my fitness pal to see where your macros are at and then implementing a diet. I’ve done this incorrectly for over a decade just eating everything I can making no gains or gains with too much fat. Supplements and hormones just add to the confusion of this.

Get this dialed in and when your finances are straight, then add supps.