Unanswered For 21YO what should I take to boost my gains ?

lovecraft69

lovecraft69

Awards
supernatural stack anafuse sergeant steel vs animal test vs Ghost Size vs Myokem Magnitropin vs American Metabolix Muscletest vs Olympus Labs Testify vs testo fuel vs rad140 20mgs and sr9009 20 mgs in nutrabol by warrior lab or Ligabol (5 mg of Lgd) or something fron blackstone labs ? What should I take ?
Are prohormones really really bad ?
Like super halodrol , Etiocholen or Alpha1 , 1-Testosterone ,4-clor-17a-metil, ...
I need help please . Open minded.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Food. Good protein sources. Beef, chicken and eggs. Do not eat at a caloric deficit. At least 1g per pound of body weight consumed daily. Train each muscle group twice a week. Creatine Monohydrate 5g per day. If you are not close to your genetic potential, you should grow rapidly at your age without much supplementation.

Especially do not run any hormones/steroids with the knowledge base you have now.

If you MUST try a supplement, I am going to recommend Vector or Follidrone 2.0 from Black Lion Research. Will give a boost in strength, lean mass gain, and endurance.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Train, sleep, nutrition rinse and repeat. Don't even worry about supps until you have those dialed in and have worked for years as ValiantThor pointed out.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
supernatural stack anafuse sergeant steel vs animal test vs Ghost Size vs Myokem Magnitropin vs American Metabolix Muscletest vs Olympus Labs Testify vs testo fuel vs rad140 20mgs and sr9009 20 mgs in nutrabol by warrior lab or Ligabol (5 mg of Lgd) or something fron blackstone labs ? What should I take ?
Like super halodrol , Etiocholen or Alpha1 , 1-Testosterone ,4-clor-17a-metil, ...
Read this out loud, slowly......Then read @ValiantThor08's post.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wish so badly I had not started cycling at 21 and instead spent the prohormone & supplement money on a good coach. $150/month is much cheaper than cycling things will ultimately cost you, and learning how to program my training in a sensible fashion would have saved me a lot of time spinning my wheels and beating my body up unnecessarily.

2 years of hard training under a veteran mentor and eating your steak and eggs faithfully is worth more longterm progress than any cycle will bring.

lovecraft69

lovecraft69

Awards
i think i've read ecerything on sarms and saw all videos . lol , you deducted i wouldn t know cause i put it along a test booster...
Anafuse I heard from the client custom service that you can put 5 kgs on the cycle, how the heck is that different from a sarms ? Just that the sarms have bad sides , i hewrd how shitty you feel after Rad...
So after everything , you recommend Ep1mass stack from Olympus Labs/Anafuse/Black Lion Research Perfect Stack 2.0 ?

lovecraft69

lovecraft69

Awards
you moron cant handle yourself , can't stay without troll or throw **** out of your mouth ? Nothing constructive , you are like a virus...

lovecraft69

lovecraft69

Awards
i will put money on a side for a training program mafe seriously , maybe by someone like Greg Douchette .
I will try all of them , cause nobody says which is their power and efficiency , like Lion is not even on a top but Ive seen on top 3 or 2 Anafuse . Is important to know which is more potent and which are their characteristics and effects , i will bot give in prohormones or steroids until at least 25 YO maybe. Just for health.

lovecraft69

lovecraft69

Awards
Obviously I was talking about Math, I apreciate the men's effort, like Hyde and Endure , I don't fight innocent people...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Coming from a 22 year old who did use and perhaps put himself on trt for life (failed pct, will try again, currently on 125mg test and hcg just to feel normal), i suggest taking nothing that resembles an AAS.
Not that i am curving up in a ball and crying about it haha but why put yourself, as a healthy individual, in a position where you need medical treatment, on purpose?

@ValiantThor08 's advice is what i would follow.

As far as training programs go, for a recreational lifter, i personally dont see what a reknown full-body prgram like 5x5 wpuldnt accomplish.

I am rediscovering the beauty of simplistic training again after some time of fooling around with extra isolations.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Coming from a 22 year old who did use and perhaps put himself on trt for life (failed pct, will try again, currently on 125mg test and hcg just to feel normal), i suggest taking nothing that resembles an AAS.
Not that i am curving up in a ball and crying about it haha but why put yourself, as a healthy individual, in a position where you need medical treatment, on purpose?

@ValiantThor08 's advice is what i would follow.

As far as training programs go, for a recreational lifter, i personally dont see what a reknown full-body prgram like 5x5 wpuldnt accomplish.

I am rediscovering the beauty of simplistic training again after some time of fooling around with extra isolations.
Coming from someone who is 22 and IS ON TRT, it’s not all shits and giggles. Don’t **** with the **** till you’re older cause having to worry about heart attacks, Bp, clots and stiff arteries among other things like liver failure from the other drugs you have to take as well as pinning 2x a week isn’t all that. Yeah I can run gear which is nice but I take 100x more **** now to prevent stuff that could happen than I did before. Also my dick doesn’t work sometimes and my balls are small. Not kidding. Don’t **** with the **** unless you’re perfectly happy starting early.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Coming from someone who is 22 and IS ON TRT, it’s not all shits and giggles. Don’t **** with the **** till you’re older cause having to worry about heart attacks, Bp, clots and stiff arteries among other things like liver failure from the other drugs you have to take as well as pinning 2x a week isn’t all that. Yeah I can run gear which is nice but I take 100x more **** now to prevent stuff that could happen than I did before. Also my dick doesn’t work sometimes and my balls are small. Not kidding. Don’t **** with the **** unless you’re perfectly happy starting early.
Off topic, but needing all kinds of other stuff shouldnt be necessary from what i see if the protocol is done correctly. I need an ai from time to time on 125mg per week and 1500 iu of hcg per week but i am sure i could lower this down to 80-100mg and 500-1000iu respectively and avoid ai completely.

Bp, clots and stiff arteries shouldnt be problem if you are hovering mid to high normal.

We arent talking 200mg cruises here, we are talking replacement.

Why would true replacement give you a clot if it is merelt replicating what you would have had you not phuked with your production?

it is all the other gear that you say you can now run without worrying about pct that will fuk you up long term, not trt.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Off topic, but needing all kinds of other stuff shouldnt be necessary from what i see if the protocol is done correctly.
Bp, clots and stiff arteries shouldnt be problem if you are howering mid to high normal.

We arent talking 200mg cruises here, we are talking replacement.
It’s not that you NEED it, it’s that you take it to make sure stuff doesn’t happen. Preventive maintenance as I call it because even on 200 a week your RBC count can creep up unnaturally etc. you don’t have to take anything but most do because we don’t want to end up like @hairygrandpa ... though I think the raves are what really got him

Also any time BP increases you have a greater chance for arterial damage, which can lead to plaque build up etc if your lipids are high. All this depends on the person but I’m not a huge fan of taking chances of it’s easy to avoid the issue.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s not that you NEED it, it’s that you take it to make sure stuff doesn’t happen. Preventive maintenance as I call it because even on 200 a week your RBC count will creep up unnaturally etc. you don’t have to take anything but most do because we don’t want to end up like @hairygrandpa ... though I think the raves are what really got him
200mg per week of E or C is 140mg of actual testosterone. That is double the high end of natural production (10mg a day) of a healthy young male.

Of course one will run into issues after a long time with that dose.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
200mg per week of E or C is 140mg of actual testosterone. That is double the high end of natural production (10mg a day) of healthy young male.

Of course one will run into issues after a long time with that dose.
200mg a week of C should put me around 900, I’m on 150 and sitting at roughly 600 if I had to guess (getting bloods on a day) Both of those numbers are within normal ranges for males though it all depends on the person man. That’s why it takes a while to figure out.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
200mg a week of C should put me around 900, I’m on 150 and sitting at roughly 600 if I had to guess (getting bloods on a day) Both of those numbers are within normal ranges for males though it all depends on the person man. That’s why it takes a while to figure out.
It depends on a lot of factors.

But often time people state that they need 200mg per week because their trough level just before the next injection is 950, within "normal range". And they pin once a week.

i mean, let us just ignore the fact that you spent the whole week over a 1000, which maybe 1-2.5% males naturally attain.

Naturally you might get a reading of say, 700-800 in the morning if you are young male with good production.
But keep in mind natty T fluctuates throughout the day, unlike esterified T. So you average a much larger "area under the curve" by keeping your levels high normal with exogenous T,

on this dose (125 mg per week) i feel like 16 again, libidom energy and gains wise.

i had low t before i cycled. Not clinically low t, but in the high 300s. I think it is hardcore cutting diets (including 24 hr fasts etc trying to get lean but never couod attain the state of leanness i wanted to achieve) i used to do that phuked me up.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It depends on a lot of factors.

But often time people state that they need 200mg per week because their trough level just before the next injection is 950, within "normal range". And they pin once a week.

i mean, let us just ignore the fact that you spent the whole week over a 1000, which maybe 1-2.5% males naturally attain.

Naturally you might get a reading of say, 700-800 in the morning if you are young male with good production.
But keep in mind natty T fluctuates throughout the day, unlike esterified T. So you average a much larger "area under the curve" by keeping your levels high normal with exogenous T,

on this dose (125 mg per week) i feel like 16 again, libidom energy and gains wise.

i had low t before i cycled. Not clinically low t, but in the high 300s. I think it is hardcore cutting diets (including 24 hr fasts etc trying to get lean but never couod attain the state of leanness i wanted to achieve) i used to do that phuked me up.
All good and important points to consider. There are a lot of factors. Which leads me back all the way around to tie this in to the original post. Why **** with all this if you don’t have too?

Lot less problems if you just let your body do what it needs naturally to do without messing anything else up.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP you're 21, all you need is that there CellTech

Last edited:

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
200mg test usually keeps me around 900ng/dL so depending on person it can vary of course. I’m 24 and on TRT and I have to think about things medically I normally wouldn’t have to if I didn’t have to be on it. Not really the funnest thing I’ve had to commit to in my life.
@OP don’t get all pissy because you ask people on a forum if you should take something like creatine vs a sarm. You don’t need a Sarm 9/10, I’d be willing to bet you haven’t even hit an area in your lifting career that can’t be solved by eating a whole pizza lmao. The things you mentioned are literally like herbs and spices compared to liver toxic drugs, they aren’t nearly the same. Drop a pic of your physique and maybe you could get better advice. What’re your numbers on the big 3 lifts?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Obviously I was talking about Math, I apreciate the men's effort, like Hyde and Endure , I don't fight innocent people...
If this was a serious question worth an answer you wouldn’t get trolled. You’re 21 years old stay off drugs you absolut moron.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s not that you NEED it, it’s that you take it to make sure stuff doesn’t happen. Preventive maintenance as I call it because even on 200 a week your RBC count can creep up unnaturally etc. you don’t have to take anything but most do because we don’t want to end up like @hairygrandpa ... though I think the raves are what really got him

Also any time BP increases you have a greater chance for arterial damage, which can lead to plaque build up etc if your lipids are high. All this depends on the person but I’m not a huge fan of taking chances of it’s easy to avoid the issue.
Hey, no rave -nor AAS led to my triple bypass directly. I was burning the candle at both ends for most of my life.
But you are right, high RBC and high BP can be the nail in the coffin.

lovecraft69

lovecraft69

Awards
i m not a powerlifter , i want muscle...
i want to be a bodybuilder in future , i m bot some freaking casual kid joking around , i a real psycho try harder , i used to overwork all my lifez wait to

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey, no rave -nor AAS led to my triple bypass directly. I was burning the candle at both ends for most of my life.
But you are right, high RBC and high BP can be the nail in the coffin.
My RBC is a little out of range. Like .17 over. How’d RBC do you in man?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i m not a powerlifter , i want muscle...
i want to be a bodybuilder in future , i m bot some freaking casual kid joking around , i a real psycho try harder , i used to overwork all my lifez wait to
You seem like a troll tbh. That or just dumb when it comes to a keyboard. What’re your stats? How long have you been lifting? What’re your numbers on your lifts? Body fat percentage? Physique pics? Drop em. Let us see what’s up with you man.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You seem like a troll tbh. That or just dumb when it comes to a keyboard. What’re your stats? How long have you been lifting? What’re your numbers on your lifts? Body fat percentage? Physique pics? Drop em. Let us see what’s up with you man.
I think we misunderstood op, he probably doesnt know difference ebetween a sarm and a test booster. We may have jumped the gun thinking he wants to use AAS. He never mentioned those. Just asked about various supplements.
and that is the problem. Suppressive and damaging substances are routinely sold to 18+ year olds in Europe, just because they are not onthe list of banned substances.
So a lot of people are confused.

@lovecraft69 all those supplements dont really do much. Much wiser to sepend your money on quality foods, or save it.
You wont miss out by not trying these things you mentioned.

no supplement is going to give you a measurable boost in your gains.
Well, caffeine maybe. It will give you a boost in gym performace acutely higher than any of the supplements you mentioned.

But be careful and dont use too much. Drink some black tea or coffee. I am not a coffee drinker and half a cup of turkish coffee and i am a beast in the gym.

Basics may seem boring, we always are looking for something that gives us edge, but a good training program, diet according to your goals and enough rest and sleep is basically all that is needed.

And all that you can do.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He said high RBC was no good. Was curious as to why and at what levels.
Well it is not good as circulation is impaired and heart has to work harder potentially leading to lvh.
Also blood pressure tends to increase.

I personally dont feel good with hematocrit over 0.50. Waking up with numb arms up to my shoulder and overall feeling kinda dizzy at times and short of breath.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS X gels + CEL Anabolic Effect hands down. Pump, endurance, size and strength all with no effect on hormones. Can’t go wrong

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it is not good as circulation is impaired and heart has to work harder potentially leading to lvh.
Also blood pressure tends to increase.

I personally dont feel good with hematocrit over 0.50. Waking up with numb arms up to my shoulder and overall feeling kinda dizzy at times and short of breath.
^^^^ Exactly that. Now imagine you get dehydrated with a high RBC. Your blood turns to glue.
Heart attack is right around the corner.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try get your head around the training principles in programmes like PHAT, Fortitude, Rennaisance, 5/3/1, Doggcrapp; get your head around dieting techniques like carb cycling and recomping; get your head around recovery principles like overreaching, supercompensation, deloading.

While youre doing that, trial all those things and during that time you will tap out your natty gainz and be in a pretty fuking mint position to then really drain any AAS-aided progression.

Thats how Id do things if I could do this sh1t again.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Focus on food and recovery. For supplements take Vit D, Zinc, magnesium, and boron

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wish so badly I had not started cycling at 21 and instead spent the prohormone & supplement money on a good coach. $150/month is much cheaper than cycling things will ultimately cost you, and learning how to program my training in a sensible fashion would have saved me a lot of time spinning my wheels and beating my body up unnecessarily.

2 years of hard training under a veteran mentor and eating your steak and eggs faithfully is worth more longterm progress than any cycle will bring.
No experience with cycling, but this is some good advice. I’ve always been glad I had smart people to guide much of my training to get me going the right way.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Admi

Admit it. You flew Stacy to Paraguay to help with your heart attack therapy and anal bleaching, didn't you
I can neither confirm nor deny that anal bleaching had any impact on my cardio vascular health.

lovecraft69

lovecraft69

Awards
so i dont lift enormous ,at least 15 reps with 80 kgs , full rom squats , chest i put 60 . deads 80-100.
but there are guys who say we as bodybuilders , have nothing to do with multi joint movements which are used by powerlifters , we are as inefficient as possible , lifting low weights and destroying the muscles and they lift giarnoumous weights, bring efficient , not dealing too much damage to the muscle.
so volume , frequency and isolations can be used very well for bb , but i like to put sometimes ,i will do a cycle of training like this , like Yates , not coz he is Yates but because a man had knee issues and I m an empath , put extensions and press in workout.
Also , other guy , a man who was ccompeting at shows like nationale and tiger clssic , told me that isolations in the region of muscle is weird and ineffective and broscience , he preached to base on fundamentals like Bench which works the entire chest and I dont need to lift my feet ul in the air to hit magically the lower chest because the bench will just do thst and anything else is bollox , and saying that you must do first smaller muscle groups like bicep(then , after, chest)
, triceps (then, back) , because here you are not exhaused and can fully exploit them and also , your lifts are relative to how strong you are in arms , if your arms are weak or bot properly trained , your chest and back are gonna plateau , corelation
i just told you a story lol , you can say what you think on that
i m honest i work at a job for a few weeks cause i generally have financial problems , gotta have money to have a correct diet . I know i dont eat enough now.
Also , if you teach me some thibgs about relaxants and things that make you chill and calm , cause i have psoriasis , a have emotional issues , i m just so very stressed and i didnt joke when i said i m tryharder, i m anxious and depressed and anxious and full of anger and fear ... but i wanna learn
i show you pics if you really want..
and dont send me to the doctor :))) trust me , they are nuts and are not gonna do anything to Help You.
also , what do you think of the site Prohormones.eu ? It has a lot of things , protein , amino, calmants , nootropics , dont judge by the name , i m just full of despair thinking all reviews are paid . i hardly find things to trust or I m so naive sometimes and wanna buy Everything.
You know some trusty site with reviews and some kind of analytics like statictics (sorry , not main language)