Follidrone effects

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey
Used Follidrone alot over the last few years, but stopped a few months ago. Since restarting 2 months ago, I've noticed my sleep is much improved, but I'm much less tired during the day. Out of interest, which ingredient/s would cause those effects? I've noticed it so much more since starting with it again.
Cheers

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey
Used Follidrone alot over the last few years, but stopped a few months ago. Since restarting 2 months ago, I've noticed my sleep is much improved, but I'm much less tired during the day. Out of interest, which ingredient/s would cause those effects? I've noticed it so much more since starting with it again.
Cheers
Epicatichin can stimulate mitochondria activity. Every ingredient in Follidrone has actual pro health benefits, that include anti inflammatory effects. When you are overall healthier, you sleep better, and overall energy levels are better. Follidrone can also aid in energy metabolism, a GDA effect. It's a great staple.

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Epicatichin can stimulate mitochondria activity. Every ingredient in Follidrone has actual pro health benefits, that include anti inflammatory effects. When you are overall healthier, you sleep better, and overall energy levels are better. Follidrone can also aid in energy metabolism, a GDA effect. It's a great staple.
Perfectly explained, thanks Thor

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am 53 and have been taking Folidrone since it came out and anti inflammatory effects really help me to recover. I can put the work in at the gym that I did when I was 30 yrs old and recover as well as I did at 30 yrs old. Not to mention its other benefits. Amazing.

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am 53 and have been taking Folidrone since it came out and anti inflammatory effects really help me to recover. I can put the work in at the gym that I did when I was 30 yrs old and recover as well as I did at 30 yrs old. Not to mention its other benefits. Amazing.
Yes mate, it was a staple for quite a while, tried other things but always com back to it. It's effects are subtle but you definitely notice it when you stop. & start again in my case.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes mate, it was a staple for quite a while, tried other things but always com back to it. It's effects are subtle but you definitely notice it when you stop. & start again in my case.
Thank you for your feedback!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't say it much better than this! Follidrone is definitely one of my staple supps for exactly the reasons above.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Follidrone has been a tried and true supplement here on AM for years. Kudos to you OP for getting back on it! It can definitely be used Year round as a staple.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vitamin F (Folidrone)

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really love the effects it has on endurance and work capacity. The interesting thing is it lets me push so hard I end up overtraining too easily. The only downside for me is it does give a little water retention/smoothing over. I’m not sure why it does that for me, but not something I can run during summer.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Absolutely wonderful supp for asthma too. I'm not sure what it is in the mix, but my breathing always improves ten fold when I'm running this.
Awesome testimony!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Due to the water retention effects, I’m going to be testing this only 1 cap preworkout only. Totally not the intended purpose, but right now, I’ve gotta lean out a little and the endurance and effects on work capacity are amazing during a cut/keto.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Due to the water retention effects, I’m going to be testing this only 1 cap preworkout only. Totally not the intended purpose, but right now, I’ve gotta lean out a little and the endurance and effects on work capacity are amazing during a cut/keto.
Maybe it's increasing glycogen retention in a noticeable way for you?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe it's increasing glycogen retention in a noticeable way for you?
Well, that would be an acceptable water weight gain, but what I’m referring to is a smoothing over, subcutaneous water retention...doesn’t look good! lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny thing about FD2. It helps with so many things you don't notice them until you stop taking it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely wonderful supp for asthma too. I'm not sure what it is in the mix, but my breathing always improves ten fold when I'm running this.

Id bet what you are noticing is the quercetin niacin co-crystals going to work. Show’s how well the niacin co-crystals really help with the quercetin absorption!

Like others have stated, Follidrone really is a “do it all” product that helps in so many areas.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone had any issue taking FD2 and a pump preworkout product? I'm on my second FD2 bottle, yesterday I took my usual 2 caps and 1 scoop of roadmap overflow for the first time. I felt dizzy, like low blood pressure or low sugar, at the end of the workout.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone had any issue taking FD2 and a pump preworkout product? I'm on my second FD2 bottle, yesterday I took my usual 2 caps and 1 scoop of roadmap overflow for the first time. I felt dizzy, like low blood pressure or low sugar, at the end of the workout.
Some do experience low blood sugar from Follidrone. It has a GDA effect. Taking with some simple carbs and good hydration should mitigate that issue.

Reactions: UNX
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like VT said, some experience low blood sugar with folli. More carbs should definitely help.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I take cyclodextrine intra workout, next time I'll just take more carbs post workout.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s the optimal dosing schedule for follidrone?
Package says 3 pills a day. But is that best take all together, pre-workout, with food?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Package says 3 pills a day. But is that best take all together, pre-workout, with food?
Ill take 1am and then 2 preworkout later in the day. You can split them evenly as well if you like, I just like the 2 caps preworkout as I get a much better pump.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do 1 cap 3x a day. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FD is one of my all time favorites. Regrettably Took the past 4 or 5 months off. Started Friday again. Never experienced the GDA affect his bad before but was sick and felt weak. Same thing Saturday. Went to one cap Sunday and Monday. One cap twice on Tuesday and today I took 1 cap 3 separate times. Only time I felt bad was in the morning taken on empty stomach. Thought it was strange was all. I may wait to take my first pill at lunch but I really want to start lifting in the mornings. Only testing it out will tell.