Follidrone 2.0 + Laxogenin+ M-Test? Recomp?

livetolift22

livetolift22

Awards
Hey guys,

Was wondering if anyone had tried stacking these 3 together. or your opinion ?

I am currently on my 3rd week of M-test Only and so far have noticed:

Increased Libido, Better sleep! and feeling full, maybe some aggression and endurance at the gym. Also feel more hungry!

My goal is to recomp im currently sitting at 182 pounds 15% BF

Read about Anafuse as it contains both Epi and Laxo But curious to see what you guys think.

Thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have used all three of those products but not all three together. I think that would get you pretty good results for being a natty stack. Like you said I would check out anafuse since it contains both epi and laxo. I'm a big fan of anafuse and I saw good results when running two bottle back to back of anafuse.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’ve tried the mtest/FD2 stack for 8 weeks. I noticed the same things you did from the mtest. Definitely better sleep. FD2 is probably my favorite natty anabolic out there. Have you tried it before?

Overall I gained a couple pounds but the recomp effects and muscle fullness/pumps were terrific.

Honestly, not a fan of laxo so I can’t help you out there.

livetolift22

livetolift22

Awards
awesome Thanks! then ill just throw in fd2 on top of the m-test.

with laxo iv been reading different opinions so probably straying away from it.

livetolift22

livetolift22

Awards
I’ve tried the mtest/FD2 stack for 8 weeks. I noticed the same things you did from the mtest. Definitely better sleep. FD2 is probably my favorite natty anabolic out there. Have you tried it before?

Overall I gained a couple pounds but the recomp effects and muscle fullness/pumps were terrific.

Honestly, not a fan of laxo so I can’t help you out there.

awesome Thanks! then ill just throw in fd2 on top of the m-test.

with laxo iv been reading different opinions so probably straying away from it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive run mtest with epi product (epi plex) and it was awesome run .. so i think synergy with folli2.0 will be great as well as it has epi & other goodies

not a fan of lax also .. but if it has worked for u .. throw it in ..or save it for after use

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-Test is hands down the BEST “test booster” I’ve used within the last two years. Had profound effects on my libido and sleep. Noticed mild breakouts on my skin and minor strength increases as well.

I actually need to pick up two bottles and start another run!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M-Test is hands down the BEST “test booster” I’ve used within the last two years. Had profound effects on my libido and sleep. Noticed mild breakouts on my skin and minor strength increases as well.

Agree love the product .. itching to get back on it but must follow protocol lol

Libido, mood, sleep on it is amazing .. with the 15% off code you can find it at $24 at the moment :)

livetolift22

livetolift22

Awards
Agreed, thing is with good sleep you feel very strong at the gym which is great!

I have had minor acne but got rid of it by increasing water intake.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used FD2 with m test for 12 weeks on a previous run with great results.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M-Test and Follidrone do seem to be the best of those three. Laxogenin seems some like it and some don't. I think the most Laxo has done for me is it definitely helps with joint pain and recovery.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sorry to disagree but had good result my first run bit second was a disappointment. Felt lethargic. I feel it's a hit or miss supplement personally.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
just wait till we drop vector ....
It's gunna be awesome. Can't wait to bet my hands on a bottle of vector once it does drop.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M-Test and Follidrone do seem to be the best of those three. Laxogenin seems some like it and some don't. I think the most Laxo has done for me is it definitely helps with joint pain and recovery.
Agree

livetolift22

livetolift22

Awards
I'm noticing aggression as well in and out the gym. Not sure if that's what's referred to as the Alpha Feeling lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic stack. I have run M test + Epi Plex which is very similar to Follidrone 2.0. You are going to love it. Great recomp stack for sure.

livetolift22

livetolift22

Awards
Epic stack. I have run M test + Epi Plex which is very similar to Follidrone 2.0. You are going to love it. Great recomp stack for sure.
Yeah im already feeling it kick in im on week 3, feel full which is I love great sleep and aggression at the gym! Can't wait to through in the Epi though!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on FD 2.0 and M-Test as we speak! M-Test for only a week now (maybe less), FD 2.0 going on month 3....

Great recomp so far.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just wait till we drop vector ....
When does Vector drop? I was going to try True Shred after this 3 month FD run, but if Vector comes out I may just do a FD 2.0/Vector combo instead.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Been using Follidrone 2.0 + OL TD Dermastrengh (Laxo) + quality powder Tongat for months - best natural stack.
Your stack should be a little better - totally go for it.
I would do Follidrone 2.0 + OL TD Dermastrengh and then add Vector.