Follidrone 2.0 and fertility

pjunior33

Awards
Any negative effects on male fertility or sperm mobility from Follidrone 2.0 ingredients? Just curious as I have a bottle left over but also trying for a baby with the wife. Couldn't find much online

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it technically shouldnt, but who knows if it could cause birth defects. imo the safest bet is to get off all drugs for 90 days before conception. a lot of people don't realize that men's sperm on average takes around 64 days to be made and it's probably best to treat yourself like a pregnant woman during this period before conception. no drugs and a very nutritious diet.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
it technically shouldnt, but who knows if it could cause birth defects. imo the safest bet is to get off all drugs for 90 days before conception. a lot of people don't realize that men's sperm on average takes around 64 days to be made and it's probably best to treat yourself like a pregnant woman during this period before conception. no drugs and a very nutritious diet.
Solid advice. Should be fine but not worth any risk imo

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would agree completely with this. However I'm sure there are many that still supplement while trying to have a baby but ideally you would not.

pjunior33

Awards
Would agree completely with this. However I'm sure there are many that still supplement while trying to have a baby but ideally you would not.
Would something like Sustain Alpha be OK to supplement while trying for a baby in your opinion? From reviews it seems as though it might even help haha

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would something like Sustain Alpha be OK to supplement while trying for a baby in your opinion? From reviews it seems as though it might even help haha
Yeah, I don't see why not. Also, look into SNS Optimize-T and added Furosap.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t see anything that off the top of my head would cause me to believe there would be any issues. Ecklonia Cava is a very healthy natural supplement that humans have taken for a very long time that had numerous health benefits. I know I didn’t stop supplements when my 2nd child was born and everything was great.

With that being said, stopping for at least 90 days prior to ensure everything is good to go is never a bad idea, especially when it comes to conceiving a child.

Good luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I don't see why not. Also, look into SNS Optimize-T and added Furosap.
Agreed. I don't see why not either and dido on the optimize T.

Good write up on it over at strong as well

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have taken FD and FD2 (one of my favorites). just general well being and many other positive effects.
not sure about fertility, better erection quality & defiantly shot bigger loads on it. 😁
I would stop all supplements just to be safe, who am I to say, I'm sure I was on supplements with all 3 of my kids.