Focus XT Log

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
NICE i recieved my Focus XT like 20 minutes ago, it's a smaller bottle than i thought it would be, not complaining just it's un-expected. I'll be starting up my log tommorow but for now i'll give my basic info:

Weight: 278lbs
Height: 6'2

Supplements: Whey isolate, animal pak, Rem, PowerFull, Cialabol, Isobolic (protein blend), Excell

I train DC style and will be doing interval sprints on my off days for fatloss, in which i'll most likely take some Focus Xt before. I lift 3 days a week.

And thanks again to the guys at SNS for giving me the chance to try this stuff out for you :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys i'll be starting tommorow i worked a 4am-4pm shift and was dead tired, so i took the day off to rest and tommorow i'll beat the bejesus outta my legs, god i'm dying to try this stuff.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The bottle is kinda small but so is the scoop. There are a lot of doses in that container.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

I took 1 scoop of Focus XT about 20 minutes before my workout today on a semi-empty stomach. It tasted awful BUT i brushed my teeth RIGHT before taking it so i'm waiting till next workout for final judgement on taste. It mixed really well and in about 10 minutes I was noticing a difference another 5-10 minutes later it had fully kicked in and i felt more "aware" of the cars around me when driving to the gym. It was a really nice clean clear headed feel and i just felt plain good. I worked out for an hour and I noticed a big difference in focus, like normally i'll come in say hi to everyone maybe talk for 5 minutes then go into my workout and say a few words between exercises, ohhhhhh no, not today, it was all business baby. I also noticed when i talked to people after my workout that I gave them 100% of my attention which isn't like me, lol. Normally i will look around a bit after a while, but today i was completely involved with what they were saying. I did sweat more than normal and my heartrate was up a bit which i expected considering the caffeine in the formula. So far the effects are much more pronounced than Biotest's PowerDrive.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Cool.
I can't wait to try some of this stuff.

Keep up the good work Chaps.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A tip on the taste....it tastes much better in cold water than it does room temperature water. :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 AMAZING workout, i waited longer this time so i took drank it (in cold water) waited 20 minutes then hopped in my car and drove to the gym (10 minutes away) i felt the effects MUCH more this time 30 minutes seems to be my sweet spot. This time the taste was decent in cold water, i think last time it was because i brushed my teeth before taking it but this time it wasn't so bad, not like i'd drink it for the taste though, lol. Mental clarity was once again AWESOME i just feel damn good on this stuff, just so alert and focused but not like stimulant/paranoid focus, lol. Oh and did i mention i sweat like a pig on this stuff? lol I was talking to someone after my workout and looked in the mirror and sweat was just poring outta me, lol. I'm curious about trying a serving of this 30 minutes before cardio tommorow with maybe 20mg of Ephedrine, but i'll ask before i try that. So, so far guys i'm REALLY likeing this stuff, i was having good workouts before but this has just bumped it up another notch. I never miss workouts because i don't feel like working out, but today i was kinda unsure if i was going to have a good workout but after taking this stuff it's like bam i'm in a good mood, clear headed and ready to beat the bejesus outta my body, lol.

So for tommorow i'll try it before my cardio and report back. Oh and my log will be up on BB.com as soon as they approve my new account on there.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took 1 scoop with 8oz of orange juice this time and I think I found the drink and timing ~30-45minutes as well.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How did you find it at 2 scoops? Your focus must be razor sharp, and i'm dieting right now so orange juice is a no no :nono:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Amazing for academic stuff for sure! It's a nice clean energy and focus, your not all stimmed out.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
feels consistant for like a good 5 hours maybe more, i believe it will vary from person to person.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems to last about 3 hours for me but it's a mild physical stim in my case. The mental focus is there. So far seems ideal for business/school settings where shaking/jitters are not good.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i'd say 3 ours but i still feel SOME effect 2 hours later.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: I took 1 scoop of Focus XT with cold water along with 32mg of Ephedrine (4 8mg tabs) and i must say the Focus XT really helps to keep you from feeling insane on the ephedrine, i did an hour of cardio and the ephedrine still helped keep my heartrate up and i was sweating like an absolute pig but i feel awesome, something i could never say before about using ephedrine, i like it's fatburning effects but DON'T like how i feel on it, but now i feel GREAT when i stack it with Focus XT, this is awesome because i'm dieting and could use the extra help from the ephedrine. So ya my cardio went awesome, i'm not a fan of cardio but it helps when your in a good mood and Focus Xt seems to always perk me up it's nice feeling i must say, now i wanna take this stuff everyday! lol

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
Nice log! I agree- one of the best things about Focus XT is the lack of crash and that it can help tone down the harsher aspects of some stims.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 4, Biceps, forearms, quads, hamstrings and calfs, 1 scoop Focus Xt+ 24mg Ephedrine and i sipped on 6 scoops of Excell throughout workout, oh man i'm hitting some new personal bests while dieting that is, i've never has SUCH good workouts while on a diet. It's night and day the Focus XT puts me in the zone and the ephedrine helps get me jacked up even further so my aggression is up and I feel like i just wanna tear apart the weights, lol. Hacks were 500lbs for 15 reps then i did a widowmaker set RIGHT after with 225 for 20, oh man were my quads burnin. It's 2 hours after my workout now and i'm still feelin the Focus Xt. For those of you who hate having the whole racing heart on ephedrine, Focus XT makes it MUCH more bearable, like i didn't feel like my heart was going to leap out of my chest, i just soaked through my shirt within like 10 minutes that's all, lol. Getting paid next thursday and i'm going to pay off my huge credit card bill then next check i'm buying a tub of this stuff, i really don't want to stop using it! So i'll be using around 5 servings a week from now on, when lifting and when doing cardio, never though a focus supplement would help with cardio so much but it really does. And this is coming from a guy that loaths cardio, lol. Oh and i'm down 4lbs and looking bigger actually muahahah.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad that you are pleased with it.

Any further updates on it?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 i Worked out at a new gym that i joined, awesome equipment, i hit a couple more personal bests today, did v-bar pushdowns with 255lbs and shrugged 550lb behind the neck. I'm still noticing that awesome focus the effects aren't dying off at all which has impressed me a great deal and i love using it for cardio as well, which i'll be doing tonight. I really do feel that this product is helping me get in the right mindset to train really intensely so i can definitely say that it's helping me add weight/reps to all my exercises.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: 1 scoop Focus XT and 32mg Ephedrine and i went to my new gym and did 45 minutes of cardio, i was sweating like an absolute pig! lol It was great, still finding that it makes cardio more bearable, maybe because of the lift in mood, but honestly i just wanna take this stuff like everyday now, lol I think i just may! lol

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: tonight is quads, hams, calfs, biceps and forearms, i'll be back later to comment on how it went.

1 scoop Focux Xt+ 16mg Ephedrine and i had another awesome leg workout, i can't really comment on weights because i'm using new equipment at my new gym, but i can say that i was doing farmers walks with the 125lb dumbbells and held them for a total of 90 seconds, so i was happy about that, i use that for grip and for forearm size.

So far the best way to use Focus Xt is like this, drink it with cold water, use more than the 8oz of water that is suggested on the bottle, i normally use about twice that and it doesn't taste bad this way, if you only use 8oz then ya it can taste nasty. Also give it a good 30 minutes to feel it's full effects, and if your doing cardio or just want to feel a little more jacked add in some ephedrine.

Last edited:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need pictures......to make sure its working for ya ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
lol when i'm done my test/tren/halo/ 5months of gh then i'll post some picks, lol

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Haven't been slacking off guys, i just had some nasty stomach flu and i stopped literally all supplements for a bit, i'm back on everything now and i'll be working out tommorow, so i'll post my results tommorow.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haven't been slacking off guys, i just had some nasty stomach flu and i stopped literally all supplements for a bit, i'm back on everything now and i'll be working out tommorow, so i'll post my results tommorow.
Hope you are feeling better.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Much better thanks, i didn't even wanna look at food

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 Oh man i feel nice n rested and i hit some more personal bests today, i racked the horizontal Hammer Strength bench press for shrugs and hit 12 reps, so i've got to drop this exercise now :(. I also have been close grip bench press on a seated chest press using a wide grip row bar, well i racked it today, i got 250lbs for 35 rest pause, so i've gotta start adding plates to the stack. Close grip pulldowns are 275lbs up from 270lb, once i can rack it (300lbs) i'll start doing bodyweight chins (i'm 268lbs). I'm looking ALOT leaner and my uniform at work is starting to fall off me when i walk, lol The pants that is. But i'm still getting stronger. Oh and i'll say this, i tried doing a workout with the Focus XT and tried ALRI Primed, ya i got good pumps but the quality of my workout WASN"T EVEN CLOSE! I'm hooked, never again will i workout without this stuff, i was so friggin jacked today i was pacing between sets, i was in and out in 35 minutes flat!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 1 scoop Pre-workout with 2 caps lipo-6, good workout as usual, soaked through my shirt which has come to be the norm, the focus and mood lifting effects are still as strong as ever. I'm also up 4 reps on one-arm preachers, 20lbs on Hack squats, 10lb on seated calf raises and 10lbs on one-arm reverse cable curls.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 1 scoop Focus XT+ 2 caps lipo-6 and i did 45 minutes cardio with my heartrate around 140 BPM, my new gym has tv's build into the treadmills so that combined with the moodlift from Focus XT has made cardio much more bearable. I burnt around 450 calories and was just drenched, lol. Felt good though and i'm getting comments about how much leaner i'm looking, i've got some major recomposition going on.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I need to weigh myself again and I want to get my body comp done again in a month or so, when i'm farther along in my diet. It's a nice feeling when all the personal trainers at my work are commenting on how much leaner i'm looking though, and for once i actually feel great while dieting, lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I need to weigh myself again and I want to get my body comp done again in a month or so, when i'm farther along in my diet. It's a nice feeling when all the personal trainers at my work are commenting on how much leaner i'm looking though, and for once i actually feel great while dieting, lol.
Glad to hear your recomp going well. I need to get myself back on track as well.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 1 scoop Focus XT+ 2 Lipo-6, did 45 minutes of cardio and burned 450 calories, i wanted to do an hour but the gym closed, oh well another time i guess. And as i'm writing this i'm soaked in sweat, lol.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 1 scoop Focus XT, i had a good workout but was around 9 at night, not my usual time so i felt a bit off, but still i made the following gains:

Hammer strength rows: +25lbs
V-bar Pushdowns: +10lbs
Hammer strength incline press: +15lbs
DB shrugs:+10lbs

It was a good workout just not an exceptional one that i've come to think of as the norm, i didn't do cardio tonight because i was too tired. I'll do cardio in the morning tommorow though for 45-60 minutes.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 1 scoop Focus XT+ 2 lipo 6, well guys i'm getting a HELL of alot leaner, today when i used my belt (i haven't used a belt in ages) i had to pull it in 4 more holes! A few new personal bests as well:

Pull-throughs: 300lbsx22 RP
Standing DB curls: 65lbsx10 RP
Barbell Squats 315x18 reps (i wanna hit 20, my endurance is back thank god)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 2 scoops Focus XT+2 Lipo-6, i hit some more personal best today:

Bent over lateral (dumbbells end to end): 45lbs x 12
Barbell Rows: 305lbs x 8
Decline Dumbbell tricep extensions: 60lbs x 10 RP
Wide Grip chins: +2 reps
BTB Shrugs: + 3 reps

I followed this up with 45 minutes of cardio, excellent workout good pumps, felt great.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 15: 1 scoop Focus Xt 2 lipo-6, good workout, i hit more personal best today as well:

Barbell Step ups: 245lbs x 8 reps
Pull-throughs: 320lbsX 20 RP
Standing DB Curls: 65lbsx12 RP

Sadly i'll have to drop pull-throughs soon, i think i can only add about 10 more pounds, then i'll wait till i hit like 30 rest-pause reps, this sucks because i love em, i'll switch over to glute-ham raises, my #1 ham builder.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm goin on a cutter of Test/Tren/Var in a month and i'll post up a log for that i expect some nice strength gains :twisted:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 16: 1 scoops Focus XT, 120mcg Clenbuterol, today was a good workout as usual making more progress:

Lateral Raises:+4 reps
Straighbar Pushdowns: +10lbs/+3 reps
Close Grip chins: +4 reps
Incline Hammer Press: + 10lbs
Barbell Rows: 320lbs :twisted:

The chins are on one of those assisted machines, my new gym has an EXCELLENT one with about 6 different grip styles you can use, so i've dropped pulldowns completely and do these, i'm sooooo close to being able to use my bodyweight. But i've already noticed my back is wider from the chins :twisted:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 17: 1 scoop Focus XT, 120mcg Clenbuterol, tonight is nothing special just 60 minutes of cardio. You'll notice i'm using Clenbuterol now, that's because i ran out of Lipo 6 and found some Clen that i had lying around, once it's gone i'm getting some Clen/Ketotifen that i'll be using for 12 weeks. I've decided to cut right to september, well i'll cut till i'm at 5%bodyfat we'll say that, i what to recomp. Oh and i'm currently 271lbs but i'm at 15%bf muahahah. The Focus XT definitely is helping me on these lowered carbs i've been eating, i've switched to 120g's carbs/day which i thought would be killin me but i'm feeling good. USP Labs Cialabol is helping me keep my glycogen stores full and the Focus XT is helping me keep up my regular workout intensity.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 1 scoop Focus XT, 1 hour of cardio 700 calories burnt :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 1 scoops Focus XT, Cardio for 1 hour and 700 calories burnt.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 My LAST scoop of Focus XT, excellent workout increased the reps all all my lifts.

My summary: Focus XT has REALLY impressed me, i had tried PowerDrive in the past by Biotest and it was ok at best but Focus XT has really made a dramatic difference to me and i'll be alternating using it and Primed for my pre-workout supplement from now on. I love this stuff and would definitely suggest that anyone who's never tried it pick up a tub. Yes the taste is less than stellar but it's bearable, and besides if your a serious lifter you know taste doesn't matter. All my workouts were kicked up a notch while i used this stuff i could be a little drousy from work and then take my Focus XT and i'm good to go, in the zone and ready to go train like an animal, can't say enough good about this product you really have to try it for yourself!