Focus/memory

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for an all in one focus/memory product. I cant have anything that has a dye in it.My body for some reason cant handle em..thanks

jim623

Looking for an all in one focus/memory product. I cant have anything that has a dye in it.My body for some reason cant handle em..thanks
l-tyrosine does a pretty good job for that. I take 1500mg a day. SX is also quite good at improving mental focus but I don't know if you'd want the stim effect or not. It's not at all a jittery drive you crazy stim. It's a mild long lasted feeling of get the job on hand done awakeness.

Awards
For focus.. stims like caffein w/ dl-phenylalainine(similar to l-tyrosine) with l-theonine. But if you mix pea with a maoi that is my favorite.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
focus xt by sns.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah im wont to stay away from stims if i can...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk about memory, not sure if any supplement will really live up to what you exepct, but Focus XT is great for focus and studying

BJohnson88

Awards
DHA can help with memory and mental focus. If you do not take a multi, that would also be a good start. Ginkgo is also known to improve memory.. as well as a boost in the sack.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I used Sulbutiamine with some sort of fat. Full cream in my coffee was a good source.

Kept me alert while starting a keto diet and i think it had positive memory properties as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
x2 and 1C by USPlabs i take it befor test and im in the zone
i can only think about wat i have to do and gets done
add some piracetam to the mix, i think you will like that.