Foamy urine

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys so I been on a mini cycle I guess you could say for a little while now, maybe 6 months. I basically jacked my TRT. Currently doing 400mg test with 300mg primobolan (Real primo!). I recently got sick with the flu and noticed my urine was foamy, I thought it's cause I was sick but now I'm better and it's still foamy. I think if I get properly hydrated it's not so bad. I googled it and google said its protein in the urine which is a symptom of kidney stress. I talked to a bodybuilder at my gym and he said it's no big deal and just drink more water bro lol. What's the deal guys, I'm doin 400test and 300 primo with no orals at all. Am I really slamming my kidneys with this little nothing cycle? What do I do? More water? Milk thistle? NAC? I have 0 faith in doctors and hospitals ever since covid and I'll never go back. Gotta figure this out on my own. Opinions?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could be kidneys. How foamy is it? Is it considerably noticeable? Any other specific symptoms such as edema? I'd say you are okay, but you'll want to get bloods if it's severe enough for concern. How is blood pressure? For kidneys, astralagus has shown to boost gfr numbers at a considerable amount. You'll want to run 3grams at least.

Last edited:

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Kidney stress most likely. I had the same thing after a 12 week Dienolone blast and the froth went away soon after my blast ended. Get bloodwork to be safe if you can

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kidney stress most likely. I had the same thing after a 12 week Dienolone blast and the froth went away soon after my blast ended. Get bloodwork to be safe if you can
I was told primo can be run year round with test. Wtf is this phuckery. 400test and 300primo causing kidney stress!? Really!?

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Primo is considered mild by most standards but running anything year round will eventually have some negative side effects and you will run into a “diminishing returns” scenario down the road.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was told primo can be run year round with test. Wtf is this phuckery. 400test and 300primo causing kidney stress!? Really!?
If increasing water does not solve the issue, get off everything except an acceptable TRT dose of testosterone. You don’t want to screw your kidneys, they are hard to fix when damaged.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If increasing water does not solve the issue, get off everything except an acceptable TRT dose of testosterone. You don’t want to screw your kidneys, they are hard to fix when damaged.
I called my doctor today and told her about it. She also said to increase water and see what happens. If nothing improves then I guess it's bloodwork next.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive had foamy piss(varies in how foamy), lethargy and swollen/burny/pins and needly ankles(goes away sometimes) for the past 10 months. I have seen a few different drs and done bloods, some scans and nothing has come from it, no one really seems to care. It all start for me when I took ostarine and lgd(had no issues with it before) havent been the same since then, but like I said no Dr seems to be really trying to help me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive had foamy piss(varies in how foamy), lethargy and swollen/burny/pins and needly ankles(goes away sometimes) for the past 10 months. I have seen a few different drs and done bloods, some scans and nothing has come from it, no one really seems to care. It all start for me when I took ostarine and lgd(had no issues with it before) havent been the same since then, but like I said no Dr seems to be really trying to help me.
My suggestion. 3 months of BPC157, 500mcg minimum each day, split in two doses. 6g taurine, 3 doses a day. Drink a lot of water, but don’t over do it, due to flushing electrolytes.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so I went to the doctor. First thing we did is I peed in a cup and they did a dipstick test. Good news is that urine was totally normal. No protein no blood no blood cells etc. All normal. Now because I told the doc I'm on gear she wants to do some kidney blood work just to be sure. She told me If I had anything serious we would see an abnormality in the urine which there is not. Now just bloodwork to be sure and if the bloodwork is a bit off then I'll probably bring my dose back down

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright so I went to the doctor. First thing we did is I peed in a cup and they did a dipstick test. Good news is that urine was totally normal. No protein no blood no blood cells etc. All normal. Now because I told the doc I'm on gear she wants to do some kidney blood work just to be sure. She told me If I had anything serious we would see an abnormality in the urine which there is not. Now just bloodwork to be sure and if the bloodwork is a bit off then I'll probably bring my dose back down
Reduce training, protein, and drop creatine a few days before the blood test; those can give kidney disease false positives.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She knows I lift and she knows it causes CK levels and BUN to be high. Should be ok

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My suggestion. 3 months of BPC157, 500mcg minimum each day, split in two doses. 6g taurine, 3 doses a day. Drink a lot of water, but don’t over do it, due to flushing electrolytes.
Thanks for that, I will give it a shot!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A doctor, and a woman doctor at that listens to you!? What a keeper.
Nurse practitioner but whatever close enough. You think my bloodwork will be ok since my urine test was normal? I have alittle anxiety about it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nurse practitioner but whatever close enough. You think my bloodwork will be ok since my urine test was normal? I have alittle anxiety about it

I knew a "Foamy Urine" years ago.
She was a pole dancer.
I always suspected that what was causing her namesake condition, was something that she had caught off that dang pole!!!

LOL.
JK.

You're going to be alright man.
Let us know what else you find out.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew a "Foamy Urine" years ago.
She was a pole dancer.
I always suspected that what was causing her namesake condition, was something that she had caught off that dang pole!!!

LOL.
JK.

You're going to be alright man.
Let us know what else you find out.
I definitely will bro

BMW4Life

BMW4Life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Happy to hear man. I like having the sticks on hand for this very reason, it's just a peace of mind thing for me. I wouldn't worry about the bloods if the urine is clean, but glad you're getting it done anyway.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bad news bros, my doctor just called me and said my labs aren't good. My egfr is 49 when it should be above 70 and my creatinine is 1.6

Doc said to stop taking what I'm taking and get well hydrated and I should bounce back. Back to TRT I guess. I thought primo year round was safe. Wtf

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bad news bros, my doctor just called me and said my labs aren't good. My egfr is 49 when it should be above 70 and my creatinine is 1.6

Doc said to stop taking what I'm taking and get well hydrated and I should bounce back. Back to TRT I guess. I thought primo year round was safe. Wtf
Glad he said you should be ok, bro.

Not that it matters now, but for anyone else reading ....
I never recommend taking ANY steroid year round, except legit TRT.

Thank you for letting us know.
Please follow up with any updates you don't mind sharing.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad he said you should be ok, bro.

Not that at matters now, but for anyone else reading ....
I never recommend taking ANY steroid year round, except legit TRT.

Thank you for letting us know.
Please follow up with any updates you don't mind

sharing.
Of course bros I certainly will. For everyone following I have been on 400mg test and 300mg primo since May-june. Let's just say June. So 6 months and I ended up with bad kidney labs. Liver is fine tho

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also can anyone tell me why my kidneys got stressed on 400test and 300primo?? I thought that's basically nothing. Why did my kidneys get stressed???? Anybody know the science behind it?

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also can anyone tell me why my kidneys got stressed on 400test and 300primo?? I thought that's basically nothing. Why did my kidneys get stressed???? Anybody know the science behind it?
What’s your blood pressure been? That can mess with kidney function.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommend you get Astragalus and kidney stuff. I took those supplements and drank a lot of water and my gfr went from 57 to 68 in about 16 days

i have Astragalus extract 2000mg capsules and I take 3 caps

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How do you know it's the primo ? Did you get kidney values before starting? It could have been test, as well. @Punkrocker

Any symptoms of kidney stress?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I recommend you get Astragalus and kidney stuff. I took those supplements and drank a lot of water and my gfr went from 57 to 68 in about 16 days

i have Astragalus extract 2000mg capsules and I take 3 caps
Astralagus is definitely a good idea

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys so I got milk thistle which apparently aids in kidney health as well as liver health and I also got astragalus. Doctor said just drink water and get off my cycle. She don't know about supplements. So I ask you my bros, what dose of milk thistle and astragalus should I take?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys so I got milk thistle which apparently aids in kidney health as well as liver health and I also got astragalus. Doctor said just drink water and get off my cycle. She don't know about supplements. So I ask you my bros, what dose of milk thistle and astragalus should I take?
I'll let others respond to this question....

But, everything else you take orally (if it were me), I'd keep to a minimum right now.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vitacost sells a cheap astragalus extract and whole plant. Get both. Take triple recommended dosage of the whole plant, and double of the extract. NAC can help as well. 1 to 1.2g a day.

Also, get off creatine if you are on it. If you have more labs to be drawn, a few days before the labs, don’t lift, don’t eat extra protein, and hydrate well. You’ll get a more accurate reading.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitacost sells a cheap astragalus extract and whole plant. Get both. Take triple recommended dosage of the whole plant, and double of the extract. NAC can help as well. 1 to 1.2g a day.

Also, get off creatine if you are on it. If you have more labs to be drawn, a few days before the labs, don’t lift, don’t eat extra protein, and hydrate well. You’ll get a more accurate reading.
Doc said she wants to repeat labs in a month. In the meantime I'm just dropping all the stuff I was taking, increasing water intake and adding some supplements for kidney support

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why didn’t your doctor do a 24h microalbuminuria. This is basically the most accurate way to tell if you have kidney issue.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE!:
so today at work I randomly started feeling feverish. Aches hot cold etc. I just got over the flu so no way am I sick. I went to urgent care and talked to a doctor about my kidneys. Doc looked at my lab results and told me that it's not horrible and that I just need to stop my cycle and stay hydrated. He did a pee test and they did find protein but the doctor said he would expect that with the numbers in my bloodwork. Here's the thing, I gotta pretty good fever now and I'm achy and maybe have kidney pain. Boys I think this could be a kidney infection! I dunno why the doctor didn't suggest that so I'm grabbing some food at a diner real quick then I'm going to the ER. what u guys think?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IIWIYS - I would take NAC and Milk Thistle, and drink a crap ton of water.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE 2
GOOD NEWS: Kidney function labs are normal again. Normal gfr normal creatinine!!!
BAD NEWS: looks like there is some bacteria, leukocytes and white blood cells in my piss indicating an infection. Kinda funny how tattoo punk rock guy can figure out illnesses better than urgent care doctors. The ER doc will be in to discuss my lab results shortly. The nurse gave them to me early because I was so anxious. I'll keep you posted

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FINAL UPDATE!:

Looks like I got a UTI boys! Kidneys seem ok now which has got me wondering if it really was the gear or if I just wasn't drinking enough water. I'm gonna come off for a month and cleanse out or whatever. Doc gave me antibiotics for the infection. Currently taking tylenol for the fever and gonna jump in the hot shower. Doc also said that it's not uncommon for men to have a little protein in the urine. Guess all in all I'm ok. Next month, DBOL

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything is possible, but it was making no sense to me that primobolan would cause your symptoms.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FINAL UPDATE!:

Looks like I got a UTI boys! Kidneys seem ok now which has got me wondering if it really was the gear or if I just wasn't drinking enough water. I'm gonna come off for a month and cleanse out or whatever. Doc gave me antibiotics for the infection. Currently taking tylenol for the fever and gonna jump in the hot shower. Doc also said that it's not uncommon for men to have a little protein in the urine. Guess all in all I'm ok. Next month, DBOL
Sounds like you are having anxiety lol. Got to learn how to think more reasonably man. ER should only be for life or death emergencies. Glad you're all good. God bless

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anything is possible, but it was making no sense to me that primobolan would cause your symptoms.
Other than super toxic compounds/orals and crazy dosages, is there really a specific kidney toxic compound? Seems like it's abuse over time and walking around with high blood pressure. Eq had a rabbit study , but don't think it plays out in humans. Tren seems to be kidney toxic , though

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I swear bpc 157 repaired both my and my gf's kidneys and liver. only mice studies back up my claim so it's hard to recommend. her skin changed a lot. we didn't do that high of a dose though. seems like the important thing is to do belly injections if you want systemic results. lately I'm just injecting my forearm for local repair

Last edited: