Florida School Shooting At Least 17 Dead

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh the snowflake is getting bold again. Go grab a tissue before you start crying again like a little bitch.
I see what you did there. ?

Too much bro sometimes it's too much.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's too much? How much of the story do you know?
Its just a goofy saying I use. It doesnt literally mean too much just that I got a good laugh so its too much for me. Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh the snowflake is getting bold again. Go grab a tissue before you start crying again like a little bitch.
geez, here I am trying to get you some help and you want to get nasty...we should meet up sometime so you can talk that big talk to my face!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
geez, here I am trying to get you some help and you want to get nasty...we should meet up sometime so you can talk that big talk to my face!!!
Anytime. How's that knee I bought for you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anytime. How's that knee I bought for you?
the knee is great, thanks...you should see the dump truck you are going to be buying me-it's a beauty--thanks again in advance.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the knee is great, thanks...you should see the dump truck you are going to be buying me-it's a beauty--thanks again in advance.
How do you feel about Dump's sudden regulatory mood on the 2nd? Feel like he caved into peer pressure?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How do you feel about Dump's sudden regulatory mood on the 2nd? Feel like he caved into peer pressure?
yeah, probably...he is acting more like a politician everyday. he needs to remember who brought him to the dance!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, probably...he is acting more like a politician everyday. he needs to remember who brought him to the dance!!
Hearing him say "Take the guns first, worry about due process later" is very alarming. I mean, Im sure we are all used to it from Washington but I was hoping far better with Dump concerning gun rights. Guilty until proven innocent policy making is dangerous. If I was Dump I would just reform expedited courts for certain cases.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hearing him say "Take the guns first, worry about due process later" is very alarming. I mean, Im sure we are all used to it from Washington but I was hoping far better with Dump concerning gun rights.
pretty foolish if you ask me, he isn't going to win over any liberals no matter what he says or does-If he is as smart as he says he is, he should know that!!!

Reactions: ax1
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good news: Obama isn't coming for your guns...bad news: Trump is!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did it happen? Yes. "As reported? Absolutely not.
This was your response in February of 2018 to my question. "Simple, direct question. Do you believe Sandy Hook happened as reported by the news agencies that are not Alex Jones?"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was your response in February of 2018 to my question. "Simple, direct question. Do you believe Sandy Hook happened as reported by the news agencies that are not Alex Jones?"
As reported? No, probably never will.