Flexatril Tablet Question

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have two bottles of Flexatril that have different size tablets. Both say 90 tablets and 3 tablets per serving. What exactly is happening here? I read on Stack3d that it's going to 120 tablets and 4/serving for smaller tablets, but both bottles/labels are the same.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just replaced the tablets and made them smaller due to consumer demand.
That is perfectly fine and how they should be bud. Many people just brought up the comment the pill sizes were too big, so we went back and made them smaller.

A Flexatril powder is in the works. Which you will see in 2017!

As shown in the pic

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just replaced the tablets and made them smaller due to consumer demand.
That is perfectly fine and how they should be bud. Many people just brought up the comment the pill sizes were too big, so we went back and made them smaller.

A Flexatril powder is in the works. Which you will see in 2017!

As shown in the pic

Cool, so it's smaller tabs but still the 90 tab bottle, not 120 as some sites said it would be? If the powder is well priced, I may pick it up. It's too early to tell how I like it yet though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cool, so it's smaller tabs but still the 90 tab bottle, not 120 as some sites said it would be? If the powder is well priced, I may pick it up. It's too early to tell how I like it yet though.
Key would "Said". That is not the case. its still 90 just smaller tabs.
The powder will be well priced and each serving will = 6 pills of flexatril. So you get a little bit more bang for your buck.
Just make sure you do the loading phase as stated for 7-10 days then tone down to 3 tabs.

I have Rocket3015 running it now, and at 58 years of age has done leaps and bounds for his massive shoulder injury.
The feedback and proof is in the pudding.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Key would "Said". That is not the case. its still 90 just smaller tabs.
The powder will be well priced and each serving will = 6 pills of flexatril. So you get a little bit more bang for your buck.
Just make sure you do the loading phase as stated for 7-10 days then tone down to 3 tabs.

I have Rocket3015 running it now, and at 58 years of age has done leaps and bounds for his massive shoulder injury.
The feedback and proof is in the pudding.
Awesome. I'm using the bottle with the bigger tabs, and I gave the other one to my dad. The tabs are definitely a lot smaller; it's a huge difference. We're both doing the loading phase. I've used Microlactin before, and ashwagandha is a staple for me, so it's really the Ayuflex that grabbed my attention, as I can't seem to find it anywhere else, and it is very promising.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome. I'm using the bottle with the bigger tabs, and I gave the other one to my dad. The tabs are definitely a lot smaller; it's a huge difference. We're both doing the loading phase. I've used Microlactin before, and ashwagandha is a staple for me, so it's really the Ayuflex that grabbed my attention, as I can't seem to find it anywhere else, and it is very promising.
Keep us updated with your feedback.
What kind of joint pain do you suffer from? How long has it been lasting, and what have you noticed so far?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep us updated with your feedback.
What kind of joint pain do you suffer from? How long has it been lasting, and what have you noticed so far?
Nothing too major. I tore a ligament in my lower back wrestling in school, which feels tight once in a while, so I work around it by not doing heavy bent over rows or deadlifts. That's not joint pain, but I've seen studies on terminalia chebula help with pain from non-joint issues (hot air pan). As for actual joint issues, my right knee bothers me at times if I do a lot of leg work or running, and my right shoulder feels a bit tight sometimes, and if I put my hand above my waist, like I'm doing a lat spread, and rotate my elbow forward, it will sort of feel like its popping. I've been doing a lot of heavy dumbbell Incline presses lately, up to 115s, so maybe that plays a role in it, haha. It's only been about 2-3 days, so it's too early to tell, and my knee has felt fine lately, knock on wood. My shoulder felt good today for chest, but I did lighter work instead of heavy work. Shoulder still "pops" when doing that motion though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good.. 1Fast400 loves to see feedback on different injuries and how Flexatril has helped them
my knee gets locked up in the cold weather after tearing my MCL playing football growing up. Flexatril has helped my joint mobility even when I work up to 365/405 in squats with 0 pain.

Squatchy

Awards
I started using flexatril in August. My knees have never been better. Good to see some smaller pills but now I'm excited to see a powder is in the works.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started using flexatril in August. My knees have never been better. Good to see some smaller pills but now I'm excited to see a powder is in the works.
I agree the powder is a Great Idea!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Now that is what I am talking about!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 2
rodefeeh Supplement Auction 10
CorpKiller Supplement Logs 11
The Solution Product Reviews 10
ryane87 Supplement Logs 11