And what dosage?

Did you like it?

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Who here has used it solo?

And what dosage?

Did you like it?
Interested in the replies here due to it's ability to be used / bought without a prescription.

I have not tried it....from reading about it over the last few days, it is interesting .

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need to dose it at about one 10th of regular modifinil. Sweet spot for me is around 30-40 mg. Careful. It lasts for 12-16 hours. Better to under dose and grab coffee later than overdo it at first.

I always stack with a mild pre or fat burner, around 100 mg of caffeine then a Diet Coke or two for another 100 mg throughout the day. But I don’t bother with the complicated nootropic stacks all over Reddit. Without caffeine it’s hard to get the right balance. Moda is a tweaky/ twitchy awake feeling. Not bad like yohimbine shakes. No BP issues. No muscle pain. No nausea.

Also, use it sparingly. There’s no need for this kind of compound daily.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
You need to dose it at about one 10th of regular modifinil. Sweet spot for me is around 30-40 mg. Careful. It lasts for 12-16 hours. Better to under dose and grab coffee later than overdo it at first.

I always stack with a mild pre or fat burner, around 100 mg of caffeine then a Diet Coke or two for another 100 mg throughout the day. But I don’t bother with the complicated nootropic stacks all over Reddit. Without caffeine it’s hard to get the right balance. Moda is a tweaky/ twitchy awake feeling. Not bad like yohimbine shakes. No BP issues. No muscle pain. No nausea.

Source pm?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have two grams coming in the mail today. I'll keep everyone updated.

Used it in Vicaine and tried some generic Modafanil, so I have a slight idea what to expect.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This is a great post and pretty much my experience as well. I used it a handful of times but it really started to mess with my sleep schedule. Even if I dosed early in the morning (like 6am) I would have a hard time at night trying to get my mind to calm down. Also always took with some sort of stim. Use sparingly and give yourself breaks regularly IMO

Last edited:
horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Best thing to have for focus hands down

Do not take it every day and always start out with half the dose (100mg) or lower. Once a week MAX

Take it earliest possible. Remember this takes hours to kick in especially if you have it with breakfast (I intermediate fasting)

Take some choline and caffeine (energy drink or something) around the 2 hour mark and you will be in the zone for ages

It’s very easy to become distracted so make sure if you’re doing study or something important you have no distractions (put away your phone or whatever). Time flies

It’s not really a stimulant so to speak but can definitely give your mind some anxiety and worrying thoughts especially at higher doses when I was experimenting. Not enjoyable and a complete waste

Now if it’s Modafinil it should be a bit smoother and doesn’t last as long. I get the indian sun pharma brand (one of the best generics)

If it’s Waklert or armodafinil it is way more potent for me and on tablet even at 6am I struggled to shut off at early hours in the morning. Super strong ****

There is a lot of info out there on the differences

Start out slow and you can feel the benefits of this drug while lessening the side effects and do not take it all the time :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Moda is a tweaky/ twitchy awake feeling. Not bad like yohimbine shakes. No BP issues. No muscle pain. No nausea.

Totally agree, but I get that with any finil. It feels dirty, but definitely helps with concentration, and does provide a mood boost. The downsides for me are that it really affects cardio output, can cause a crash if taken in higher doses, and I am exhausted the next day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bell1986 Nootropics 22
GrizzleB Supplement Auction 2
Alchemist11 Anabolics 37
Nootropics 19
solidsnake Nootropics 1