Fixing Joint problems with Ostarine

chainsawfist

Awards
I'm a 24, soon to be 25 year old man, but I've got the joints of a 60 year old bricklayer. I've had a consistent deltoid insertional tendinopathy that hasn't really changed in months and two knees I ruined running and occasionally I'll have flare ups there too. I've been to doctors and PT and the problem persists regardless, so I ordered some ostarine after hearing about its ability to fix joints.

I've never used anything before outside of fish oil and whey, should I run some aromasin with it to assure I don't get gyno? Is a PCT necessary? I'm planning on doing 15 mg a day for 4 weeks. Thanks dudes

Matlop3z

Awards
I would pct. Because play it safe reasons, and ostarine aint no deca' on the joints man. LOL my joints did feel better on ostarine however the discomfort came back after I stopped. Just throwing some feedback.

chainsawfist

Awards
What should I get for a PCT? I'm planning to run my therapy and take the stuff, not go back to lifting heavy four days a week. Also what does "deca" mean?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What should I get for a PCT? I'm planning to run my therapy and take the stuff, not go back to lifting heavy four days a week. Also what does "deca" mean?
Clomid or Nolva tabs for PCT. Deca is a long ester injectable known for helping joints.

I wouldn't use Ostarine just to try and heal something. You have a lot more reading before you should even think of doing anything hormonal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid or Nolva tabs for PCT. Deca is a long ester injectable known for helping joints.

I wouldn't use Ostarine just to try and heal something. You have a lot more reading before you should even think of doing anything hormonal.
Agreed. If you're going to run osta you'll need to get a serm like nolva(20/20/10/10) or clomid(50/50/25/25). I'd look at just throwing in a joint supp like joint support xt or achilles first and see if that solves the problem. You can take those for an extended period of time.

chainsawfist

Awards
Is there a particular one of those two supplements you'd recommend? And I'm obviously very new to all this, why isn't osta good in small amounts for joint health?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a particular one of those two supplements you'd recommend? And I'm obviously very new to all this, why isn't osta good in small amounts for joint health?
My recommendation for an osta pct

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3
Test booster (if you are having libido issues)

Don't start your cycle until you have your PCT in hand!

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
This is hilarious. People on here are treating sarms like winstrol. Osta is very mild. Do your research, find out for yourself if osta even affects HPTA axis. People on here thinking a test base and clomid for osta??? GTFO