Guest viewing is limited

Fist PH cycle need help with dosage pls !

steveoo1

Member
Hi all, I decided to run my first PH cycle and would need help with the dosage !!
I have done my research and will go with p-mag but cant decide whether to go for 4/5/6 week cycle and not sure about the dosage...

I am 5"5 and weigh only about 132lbs 26 years of age.
I have been lifting weights for about 7years and was boxing before that so i have a lean muscular body and people normally think i am around 155lbs...

So i think i definitely should not go higher than 75mg a day like some heavier folks who weigh +60lbs more than me...
I want to put some solid weight on that i can keep after the cycle as well and looking get some strength gains.

My diet is spot on i believe with all the necessary vitamins, supplements... ! ;)
I was thinking to do 50/50/50/50 but i understand p-mag is better to run for 5 maybe 6 weeks ? !
so should i rather do maybe 50/50/50/75/75 or 50/50/75/75/75 & 50/50/50/75/75/75
50/50/50/50/75/75

this is what i have currently in mind, thanks for the help. peace !


week 1 milk thistle, hawthorn berries
week 2 milk thistle, hawthorn berries
Week 3: P-Mag 50mg per Day, Cycle Assist, milk thistle, falxseed oil, liv52, glutamine
Week 4: P-Mag 50mg per Day, Cycle Assist, milk thistle, falxseed oil, liv52, glutamine
Week 5: P-Mag 50mg per Day, Cycle Assist, milk thistle, falxseed oil, liv52, glutamine
Week 6: P-Mag 50mg per Day, Cycle Assist, milk thistle, falxseed oil, liv52, glutamine
week 7 cycle assist, pct assist, Millenium Sports ZMK, milk thistle, liv52, NAC, ALA, creatine, glutamine
week 8 cycle assist, pct assist, Millenium Sports ZMK, milk thistle, liv52, NAC, ALA, creatine, glutamine
week 9 cycle assist, pct assist, Millenium Sports ZMK, milk thistle, liv52, NAC, ALA, creatine, glutamine
week 10 cycle assist, pct assist, Millenium Sports ZMK, milk thistle, liv52, NAC, ALA, creatine, glutamine
 
@ 132lbs you should definitely put on some more weight before running a PH. I'd aim for 140-150.

also for your PCT get a SERM...

There are tons of "first ph cycle help" threads...

Hdrol is similar and the dosing/assistance for hdrol/pmag are interchangable.

Get a SERM!
 
@ 132lbs you should definitely put on some more weight before running a PH. I'd aim for 140-150.

also for your PCT get a SERM...

There are tons of "first ph cycle help" threads...

Hdrol is similar and the dosing/assistance for hdrol/pmag are interchangable.

Get a SERM!

Yes^ get a SERM and/or get more test boosters like DAA.
 
Back
Top