Fish oil recommendations

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was buying Evomuse krill oil, just got too pricey. Can I ask for a source for quality fish oil in bulk?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Controlled Labs OxiMega
You can also save the labels and trade them into CL for free products... high dose of EPA/DHA

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NOW ultra omega 3, or whatever they call it now. Changed the name at one point.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with controlled labs, also Nordic naturals or Carlson. All quality brands for fish oil.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Controlled labs hands down. If you like OT, their multi as well, you can find really good deals on the two together.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs OxiMega
You can also save the labels and trade them into CL for free products... high dose of EPA/DHA

This. Hard to beat CL OxiMega. I would typically use it with their Orange Triad each morning.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
As long as it has high EPA and DHA and is mercury free the brand doesn't really matter. I buy store brand. You don't need to buy any expensive version

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Regardless of what you buy, it usually isn't necessary to buy an enteric coated product (much more expensive) to avoid fish burps.

Keep whatever product you buy in the refrigerator and, because of the cooler temperature ans thicker consistency due to the cold, they will dissolve lower in your system (it takes some time for your body to heat them up) - and you should never have fish burps.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just make sure it has a high EPA to DHA ratio
Actually it seems it doesn't matter as long as one take enough EPA and /or DHA. This was already discussed here by Mr.cooper69 but can't find the threads.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
A Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
GreenMachineX Supplements 19