Fish Oil Again

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I cannot find the past threads on this, but I know we discussed it. I am having a "flutter" in my chest for the past 3 days. It only happens at certain times, and it doesn't last that long, but last night, I couldn't sleep for it. Didn't someone say that fish oil could cause this? It doesn't happen right after its ingested, it varies day to day. Current dose is 3X day. 3000mg

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I doubt 3 grams of fish oil could do this. Maybe you gotta go get the heart checked out, make sure there are no preexisting conditions or birth defects. The owner of the mma school that I go to is 26 and just had a heart attack. I wouldnt take this lightly and get it checked.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
That sux. I don't have pains or anything. Just turned 31. Never had problems before. I was only taking 2/day a week ago. These "palipitations" started 3 days ago. I know its wise to go anyway, but it just strikes me as not a coincidence.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Yea man the body is an unpredictable machine. the heart itself is very complex and there could be a valve not working right or something like that. get what you can out of your traditional doctor and maybe find out whats going on, and then you can start eliminating things from the diet, alternative medicine, etc

JB22

Awards
How much caffeine are you having a day? Are you taking any stims, and what other supplements are you taking?

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
How much caffeine are you having a day? Are you taking any stims, and what other supplements are you taking?
After today it will be official. I have not had ANY fish oil since yesterday, and NO fluttering either. If I go another day and don't get em...I'll know.

JB22

Awards
I'd like to know how fish oil is causing that...
Get yourself checked out at your doctor.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Got an appointment, but its next week. So far again today, no fish oil, no flutters. I think I'm gonna put the fish oil away. Start back on Krill oil.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Is your fish oil contaminated with amphetamines? wth!