Matty300c
Member
Hi guys new here….this will be a journey for me and a big one.spent a lifetime hating how I look,skinny is not a good look and never has bee and I’m sick of it,I don’t wear T-shirts!…sick of it!,I want to look good,big,look in a mirror and say “yeh you look good mate”..currently trying to get the food intake/diet sorted before going hard in the gym,and will be a bodybuilding gym with big dudes
,once I’m sorted with both these il be looking at maybe orals and pinning if I can do it with one good eye lol,I’m in the uk and theres that many adds popping up with this n that and probably fake so where should I get stuff?,see guys in the gym?,any legit sites,WhatsApp numbers?…..is anadrol/anavar/dbol worth doin alone on a small cycle to see what happens?,obviously the liver needs looking after,my goal is to get big/strong no matter what.i need to push myself to the limit and willing to do it,had a trt test and I’m in the high range if that makes any difference to anything.any tips/help or just advice from real users would be great,cheers guys