First time Gyno issues - 2nd UPDATE

T

theanarchist

Awards
So I started Ralox back in Sep last year and I've been taking about 30mg daily after doing a couple weeks of 60mg. After a couple months of no progress I actually did a 4 week taper of AI (exem) and when that was done I was pretty sure it was nearly gone so I just kept the 30mg of Ralox thinking I'd begin tapering after a month or so but it just seemed to come back. So here I am taking 30mg Ralox daily and I'm not sure what I should do.

It's only noticeable as being sensitive and hard. If I took pictures you would not be able to see anything even if I agitated it first. It would still look normal just hard. I think I can feel a tiny little mass where it's the most sensitive but we're talking grain of rice sized not pea sized.

Is it normal to take Ralox 6 months or longer? Is that safe to just keep taking it? Should I up the dose (if that's safe also)? I hear everyone hates Letro but should I try that?

Also, I'm wondering if my natural levels are ****ed up for some reason. I was thinking of getting bloods done but would I need to quit taking Ralox for a couple weeks to get a proper reading first?

Any advice would be helpful! Thanks guys!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
So I started Ralox back in Sep last year and I've been taking about 30mg daily after doing a couple weeks of 60mg. After a couple months of no progress I actually did a 4 week taper of AI (exem) and when that was done I was pretty sure it was nearly gone so I just kept the 30mg of Ralox thinking I'd begin tapering after a month or so but it just seemed to come back. So here I am taking 30mg Ralox daily and I'm not sure what I should do.

It's only noticeable as being sensitive and hard. If I took pictures you would not be able to see anything even if I agitated it first. It would still look normal just hard. I think I can feel a tiny little mass where it's the most sensitive but we're talking grain of rice sized not pea sized.

Is it normal to take Ralox 6 months or longer? Is that safe to just keep taking it? Should I up the dose (if that's safe also)? I hear everyone hates Letro but should I try that?

Also, I'm wondering if my natural levels are ****ed up for some reason. I was thinking of getting bloods done but would I need to quit taking Ralox for a couple weeks to get a proper reading first?

Any advice would be helpful! Thanks guys!
Letro should dry it up. It’s harsh but you don’t want to have that **** surgically removed.

T

theanarchist

Awards
Should I be concerned about the ongoing "cause" of it? Or is the "cause" the very fact that I have a tiny mass? Like what I'm saying is this: Will removing or killing the mass with letro cause the sensitivity and constant hard nip situation to go away or is that sensitivity causing the mass and killing it with letro will just come back because I can't get to the cause right?

Not sure if that makes sense.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should I be concerned about the ongoing "cause" of it? Or is the "cause" the very fact that I have a tiny mass? Like what I'm saying is this: Will removing or killing the mass with letro cause the sensitivity and constant hard nip situation to go away or is that sensitivity causing the mass and killing it with letro will just come back because I can't get to the cause right?

Not sure if that makes sense.
In my opinion, you REALLY need bloodwork.
By your post, I'm not sure what you've got... If anything.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take raloxifen up to 16 weeks is what I would do. Also low dose AI every day. If estrogen crashes to hard to fast lower AI dose. Take extra calcium on raloxifen or any SERM if you run it that length of time

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take raloxifen up to 16 weeks is what I would do. Also low dose AI every day. If estrogen crashes to hard to fast lower AI dose. Take extra calcium on raloxifen or any SERM if you run it that length of time
He's been on Ralox 5 MONTHS.

T

theanarchist

Awards
Ya, I'm not sure what the **** is going on. I think I'm going to letro it and if that doesn't make it go back to normal... well who ****ing knows at that point.

Ok so what's the normal Letro protocol dosing?
And should I keep taking Ralox while I'm doing the letro?
Also I've read that if you do letro because of the shutdown you risk rebound if you don't do a pct of nolva at the end. Is that all correct?

Thanks!