First time cycler needing help...

thyelnegr

Awards
Hey guys - Long time lurker, first time poster looking for some advice/help. I'm 2.5 weeks into my first cycle, which is 500mg of Test E per week. The day before my 4th injection I started noticing nipple sensitivity, a little puffiness and small, hard, painful bumps under my nipples (about the size of a pea or maybe a littler larger). I recognize this as a flare up of gyno since I had a little bit of this previously from a couple of PH cycles, but it all but disappeared since I haven't done anything for the last 2 years. The left side seems to be more sore and maybe a little bigger than the right nipple. I started .25mg of Arimidex every day for 4 straight days beginning the day I first noticed it and noticed it helped a little bit with the sensitivity, but very minimally with the pain and not at all with the size of the lump, so I upped my dosage of Arimidex to .5mg every day starting yesterday. I recently ordered some Letro from my source as a back up plan to the Arimidex and should have it in hand any day now.

P.S. I did a 2 injections of Test Prop (hoping to jump start my cycle) starting with my 2nd injection of Test E and then 2 days after that, but then stopped because I got scared that I was doing too much for my first cycle. Stupid, I know. I wish I wouldn't have done it, but I got caught up in the excitement. Could this have caused a spike in Test levels that caused this gyno flare up?

1) I know that Arimidex will do nothing to shrink the size of the lumps, but should prevent them from getting any bigger if at proper dosage. Will it help with the soreness?

2) How long should I stick with the Arimidex at .5mg every day before I give up on it and switch to the Letro?

3) What dosage should I do the Letro at if/when I switch?

4) Should I just continue with the Arimidex if the pain goes away and the lumps don't get any bigger and worry about reversing the gyno after the cycle?

Any other info for combatting/shrinking gyno on cycle would be much appreciated!

Randyghee

Randyghee

Awards
As for armi watch out bro it'll really drop your libido I'd say that's when is switch it over.
But what are ur stats? 500mg may be too much for your experience and stats

thyelnegr

Awards
I'm 6'4" 225 pounds. I'm 27 years old and have been lifting since I was 16, but way more seriously for the last 8-9 years. I received my Letro yesterday and started it right away at .25mg per day. I'm worried that this may be prolactin induced gyno though as it seems to be located around the aereola of my nipple with a small hard bump underneath. If so, will the letro still help to shrink it? I know Caber is one of the only things that can help prevent prolactin gyno...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nicks Slick Anabolics 28
orevgym1 35 and Older 13
orevgym1 35 and Older 0
Low Pro Bodybuilding 0
Anabolics 10