First test E cycle (2019/2020)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks man. Still don’t feel it that much. Hopefully from now on it hits hard
Imho you really need to be in a caloric surplus to get a true feel for test's building capabilities. Most say you dont gain well on test...i had insane gains from week 3-6. I was putting 20lbs on my close grip bench weekly, and by week 4, i said holy hell when i saw myself in the locker room post workout with pump.

I already felt a little cns stimulation and few reps stronger here and there within the first week. Insane pumps started around day 10 ajd crazy gains in week 3.

But i have low natural test so for me difference was dramatic, going from 370 to 2000 test level in a week.

But you might be one of those who need more time for test to kick in. I heard people say enanthate kicked in for them at week 7 😮

For me by week 7 gains were already pretty diminished. So we are all different,

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Imho you really need to be in a caloric surplus to get a true feel for test's building capabilities. Most say you dont gain well on test...i had insane gains from week 3-6. I was putting 20lbs on my close grip bench weekly, and by week 4, i said holy hell when i saw myself in the locker room post workout with pump.

I already felt a little cns stimulation and few reps stronger here and there within the first week. Insane pumps started around day 10 ajd crazy gains in week 3.

But i have low natural test so for me difference was dramatic, going from 370 to 2000 test level in a week.

But you might be one of those who need more time for test to kick in. I heard people say enanthate kicked in for them at week 7

Very interesting. Yeh I guess we all respond differently.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established

But you might be one of those who need more time for test to kick in. I heard people say enanthate kicked in for them at week 7

Very interesting. Yeh I guess we all respond differently.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep that is why this time i am adding additional compound, therefore increasing the strength of the stack around week 6-7.

imho better to start lower and then increase, rather than use a fixed dose, provided same total amount is used. If you can do that (idk how much you are using now, but instead of 500 throughout, i would do 400 first half and 600 2nd half) gains will keep coming.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, some advice, stick to just the test and don’t add winny.... if you already have joint problems save yourself the trouble of having more and don’t do it. If you really want a oral or something to dry you out at the end just do anavar. Way less harsh and not as many sides.
Cheers man. What if I do low dose winny? That’s all I have atm. Maybe like 25mg a day making sure to take fish oils?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Yep that is why this time i am adding additional compound, therefore increasing the strength of the stack around week 6-7.

imho better to start lower and then increase, rather than use a fixed dose, provided same total amount is used. If you can do that (idk how much you are using now, but instead of 500 throughout, i would do 400 first half and 600 2nd half) gains will keep coming.
I started at 500mg first 4 weeks. Now I’m on 600mg. Gonna keep it like that till the end.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are having joint pain already, i wouldn't use the winny.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s all up to you yes you have joint pain but how bad is it. 25mg isn’t to hard on joints for me once I go over 75 a day is when I can really feel it. Also kind of depends on your training I prefer volume over strength. If your lifting volume it will also be a little easier on your joint. My first cycle was 500mg of test e and 50mg of winny a day and had amazing results. Of course people say you should only use test on your first cycle but you also have been on test long enough to know how your body responds. At the end of the day it’s your decision. Just weight the pros and cons.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
It’s all up to you yes you have joint pain but how bad is it. 25mg isn’t to hard on joints for me once I go over 75 a day is when I can really feel it. Also kind of depends on your training I prefer volume over strength. If your lifting volume it will also be a little easier on your joint. My first cycle was 500mg of test e and 50mg of winny a day and had amazing results. Of course people say you should only use test on your first cycle but you also have been on test long enough to know how your body responds. At the end of the day it’s your decision. Just weight the pros and cons.
Awesome bro. Yeh I wanna work my way up to 50mg slowly.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Id say stick to 25mg about 1hr before workout for about 2 weeks before deciding to bump to 50.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
So got my supply of winny last night. Gonna start today at 25mg a day which is half a pill. These are 50mg tabs. After about 2 weeks or so I will see how I feel and decide to bump it to 50mg.
IMG_2342.JPG
IMG_2343.JPG

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Also picked up some fish oil and milk thistle today to help out
IMG_2361.JPG

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Adding some cardio will help recomp and get rid of the fat. It’s not going anywhere without it. The test will preserve your muscle mass. Also a bit more sleep will help dramatically.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
End of week 5 update:
86.7kgs (+1.1kgs)

Starting to feel the gear kick in I think. Feeling more bigger around the shoulders and traps area. Also noticed chest is getting thicker. Feel strong in the gym and more vascular. Haven’t noticed anything from winny yet. Had a solid week of training. Ready to hit it hard next week. Gonna add 15-20mins cardio post workout everyday

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Had a huuuge chest session last night. Felt stupidly strong and vascular. Didn’t seem to tire at all also did cardio. Today I don’t feel sore at all. Like nothing happened . I feel amazing and my shoulder and elbow pain is gone almost completely.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Feeling amazing and strong in the gym. Motivation is at its high. Getting more vascular.
No sides whatsoever to report so far.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
End of week 6 update: weight 87.1kgs (+0.4kgs)
This week is the week I really felt it kick in. Feeling really good with big pumps and a lot of vascularity. Strength is also up and recovery is really good. Did cardio 5 days a week this week burning 200cals each session. Diet has been really good with no rubbish eaten this whole week. I feel a real Hard feeling to my muscles not sure if this is from winstrol or the test. I might stick to 25mg of winny instead of bumping it up to 50 as I feel it’s working well.
Here is a selfie after arms yesterday

Adjustments.JPG

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Changed my mind with my winny dosages. Gonna start 50mg a day split into 2 25mg doses. One preworkout and one at night after dinner. Gonna do this all the way till the end of week 10. That’s 4 weeks on 50mg 2 weeks of 25mg for a total of 6 weeks.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
End of week 7 update:
Weight 87.7kgs this morning.

Weight has been fluctuating all week. So I’m not focusing on weight too much. Training was **** this week. Only managed 2 weight sessions and 2 cardio. Diet has been ok. Feel like my muscles are getting harder. Still no side effects as of yet. 8 week progress pics coming next weekend. Stay tuned

Hlee33

Hlee33

Awards
Why would you recommend Tren to someone who hasn’t even run a cycle yet? That’s terrible advice. 500 mg of test is fine for his first cycle he can see how his body responds and later down the road he can add compounds. He will have to learn to keep estrogen and everything else in check. The more compounds you use right off the bat your body will need more each time. OP stick with the TEST at 500 a week my only suggestion would be maybe run 12 weeks. Also make sure you do proper PCT.
Thank you for saying that, I was hoping someone would point out how awful of an idea that is lol.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks man. 4 weeks to
Go. Hopefully huge gains from now on
Told you man that winny is great on your first run. That was my first cycle and best gains I’ve had hands down and could still pump out some cardio.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Told you man that winny is great on your first run. That was my first cycle and best gains I’ve had hands down and could still pump out some cardio.
Sick man. Loving the winny. Pumps feel hard and vascular.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sick man. Loving the winny. Pumps feel hard and vascular.
I don’t enjoy it as much now maybe small doses but once you get over 50mg the benefits don’t out weigh the joint pain. I just suggested it as you had been running test for a bit so you knew how your body reacted and test e I always bloat on so winny helps there and also I liked the strength gains you keep most of it. So if you PCT and eat right you shouldn’t lose much.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn man that is a huge difference. I told you man.

For some it merely takes a bit longer to kick in, especially longer esters.

Just compare your week 4 and week 6 pics. That is the build up i talked about with long esters. One day you simply wake up swole.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Damn man that is a huge difference. I told you man.

For some it merely takes a bit longer to kick in, especially longer esters.

Just compare your week 4 and week 6 pics. That is the build up i talked about with long esters. One day you simply wake up swole.
You think so?? I don’t really think it’s that big of a difference to be honest. This is one of the reasons I wanted to try a cycle. My whole life I was hearing about how bad steroids is and it makes you explode into a abnormal creature. I did have high expectations. Let’s see how the rest of the cycle goes to give my overall thoughts and experience

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It is a difference. You don’t notice because you are inside your body. It’s why pictures are so helpful
How’s the cardio you added in

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
It is a difference. You don’t notice because you are inside your body. It’s why pictures are so helpful
How’s the cardio you added in
Stopped Cardio for now. Been too busy at work. Struggling to even get weight sessions in. I’m lowering my food intake to compensate

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stopped Cardio for now. Been too busy at work. Struggling to even get weight sessions in. I’m lowering my food intake to compensate
Your not going to notice as much as other people because you see yourself every day and day to day nothing changes enough to see. In my mid 20s I gained like 20 good pounds in about 12-16 weeks and noticed nothing till my t-shirts stopped fitting. If anyone tells you you look bigger there's a good chance you do. And you definitely look bigger

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You think so?? I don’t really think it’s that big of a difference to be honest. This is one of the reasons I wanted to try a cycle. My whole life I was hearing about how bad steroids is and it makes you explode into a abnormal creature. I did have high expectations. Let’s see how the rest of the cycle goes to give my overall thoughts and experience
You would be shocked how many guys use steroids that don't look like they lift. Not many ppl can run a cycle or 2 and look like a bodybuilder or a giant. It just speeds up the process. Almost All the huge bodybuilders you see on a ifbb stage these days have been at it for 20 years

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I would stack something on that. Test will get your libido and energy levels spiking. I would stack a tren a on top. Maybe 100mg EOD or 3x week. Also watch your RBC count running 500mg twice a week. I would separate your test to EOD or 3x week. Helps with levels and your body doesn’t deplete and replenish weekly.
Dont listen to this. Tren on a 1st cycle..lol. Anybody else call newbie out?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dont listen to this. Tren on a 1st cycle..lol. Anybody else call newbie out?
The only way in my opinion that someone should use tren on there first cycle is if they were a good natural bodybuilder going into there first non tested show, and even then it should only be a low dose last 4 weeks.

If you use tren or something like superdrol your first cycle then where the heck are you supposed to go from there

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
End of week 9 update:
Weight is 89.8kgs

Ok this past week I can’t stop eating. I seem to eat and the food does not satisfy me. Like it goes straight through me. Even if I eat a big pizza or something crappy I’ll get hungry 1 hr after. Strength in the gym is crazy. My shoulder pain is back again. I try not go crazy heavy cause of it. Really wanna start trying to clean up the diet more. No side effects as of yet. Will keep you posted throughout the week if anything pops up.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
End of week 9 update:
Weight is 89.8kgs

Ok this past week I can’t stop eating. I seem to eat and the food does not satisfy me. Like it goes straight through me. Even if I eat a big pizza or something crappy I’ll get hungry 1 hr after. Strength in the gym is crazy. My shoulder pain is back again. I try not go crazy heavy cause of it. Really wanna start trying to clean up the diet more. No side effects as of yet. Will keep you posted throughout the week if anything pops up.
Couple suggestion for shoulder pain as I deal with it often. Temporarily eliminate the exercises that hurt, play with dumbbells for pressing as you can move them freely and find positions and angles that don't hurt. Also incorporate rotator cuff work, super light 20 rep sets before pressing. Keep all shoulder exercises and benching over 10 reps.

I do this for about a month any time my shoulders start to hurt. By the end of that month the pain is usually gone and I go back to my heavier stuff. And if you regularly press heavy then it's a good change of pace.

Another thing I do for short periods is train triceps before chest or shoulders. By the time there done you can't go heavy on your presses. And if you normally train arms last this can spur some extra arm growth

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Couple suggestion for shoulder pain as I deal with it often. Temporarily eliminate the exercises that hurt, play with dumbbells for pressing as you can move them freely and find positions and angles that don't hurt. Also incorporate rotator cuff work, super light 20 rep sets before pressing. Keep all shoulder exercises and benching over 10 reps.

I do this for about a month any time my shoulders start to hurt. By the end of that month the pain is usually gone and I go back to my heavier stuff. And if you regularly press heavy then it's a good change of pace.

Another thing I do for short periods is train triceps before chest or shoulders. By the time there done you can't go heavy on your presses. And if you normally train arms last this can spur some extra arm growth
Great advice. I no longer do barbells as it kills my shoulder the next day. Dumbbells are better but still hurt. I tried the high rep lower weight route but was worse causing RSI ( repetitive strain injury) I prefer to go heavy but lower reps 6-8.

I will try training tris first this week. Good idea. I can’t seem to do rotator cuff work as it feels like something pinches and my shoulders lock up. I really need to see a chiropractor lol.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Super bloated guys. I feel puffy. Gonna start arimidex today till the end of cycle at 0.5mg eod to see if it helps