First test E cycle (2019/2020)

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
End of week 9 update:
Weight is 89.8kgs

Ok this past week I can’t stop eating. I seem to eat and the food does not satisfy me. Like it goes straight through me. Even if I eat a big pizza or something crappy I’ll get hungry 1 hr after. Strength in the gym is crazy. My shoulder pain is back again. I try not go crazy heavy cause of it. Really wanna start trying to clean up the diet more. No side effects as of yet. Will keep you posted throughout the week if anything pops up.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End of week 9 update:
Weight is 89.8kgs

Ok this past week I can’t stop eating. I seem to eat and the food does not satisfy me. Like it goes straight through me. Even if I eat a big pizza or something crappy I’ll get hungry 1 hr after. Strength in the gym is crazy. My shoulder pain is back again. I try not go crazy heavy cause of it. Really wanna start trying to clean up the diet more. No side effects as of yet. Will keep you posted throughout the week if anything pops up.
Couple suggestion for shoulder pain as I deal with it often. Temporarily eliminate the exercises that hurt, play with dumbbells for pressing as you can move them freely and find positions and angles that don't hurt. Also incorporate rotator cuff work, super light 20 rep sets before pressing. Keep all shoulder exercises and benching over 10 reps.

I do this for about a month any time my shoulders start to hurt. By the end of that month the pain is usually gone and I go back to my heavier stuff. And if you regularly press heavy then it's a good change of pace.

Another thing I do for short periods is train triceps before chest or shoulders. By the time there done you can't go heavy on your presses. And if you normally train arms last this can spur some extra arm growth

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Couple suggestion for shoulder pain as I deal with it often. Temporarily eliminate the exercises that hurt, play with dumbbells for pressing as you can move them freely and find positions and angles that don't hurt. Also incorporate rotator cuff work, super light 20 rep sets before pressing. Keep all shoulder exercises and benching over 10 reps.

I do this for about a month any time my shoulders start to hurt. By the end of that month the pain is usually gone and I go back to my heavier stuff. And if you regularly press heavy then it's a good change of pace.

Another thing I do for short periods is train triceps before chest or shoulders. By the time there done you can't go heavy on your presses. And if you normally train arms last this can spur some extra arm growth
Great advice. I no longer do barbells as it kills my shoulder the next day. Dumbbells are better but still hurt. I tried the high rep lower weight route but was worse causing RSI ( repetitive strain injury) I prefer to go heavy but lower reps 6-8.

I will try training tris first this week. Good idea. I can’t seem to do rotator cuff work as it feels like something pinches and my shoulders lock up. I really need to see a chiropractor lol.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Super bloated guys. I feel puffy. Gonna start arimidex today till the end of cycle at 0.5mg eod to see if it helps

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super bloated guys. I feel puffy. Gonna start arimidex today till the end of cycle at 0.5mg eod to see if it helps
You sure it's not from all the food you said you been eating, a ai won't do anything for that.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try running proviron in future with long water test it keeps the bloat down.
Yes, I'm running proviron at 50mg with 200 test cruise dose...I look pretty dry all the time and feel good.