First test E cycle (2019/2020)

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys been lifting for 18 years. 32 years old. Did a couple of sarm cycles in the last 3 years. First time hitting test. Cycle will be

Week 1-10: test Enanthate at 500mg/week
Injections on Monday and Thursday
Aromasin on had

Pct clomid at 50/50/25/25

Got a Dexa scan today (first injection day)
Weight :83kgs
Height:172cm
Bf%: 18%

Goal for this cycle is to gain lean mass while losing bf.

I’ll be eating at maintenance throughout.
Carbs gonna be on the low side. Protein and fat dominant eating plan.

Before pics :

Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
IMG_1425.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
IMG_1427.JPG

chase.mwd.11

chase.mwd.11

Awards
Ok guys been lifting for 18 years. 32 years old. Did a couple of sarm cycles in the last 3 years. First time hitting test. Cycle will be

Week 1-10: test Enanthate at 500mg/week
Injections on Monday and Thursday
Aromasin on had

Pct clomid at 50/50/25/25

Got a Dexa scan today (first injection day)
Weight :83kgs
Height:172cm
Bf%: 18%

Goal for this cycle is to gain lean mass while losing bf.

I’ll be eating at maintenance throughout.
Carbs gonna be on the low side. Protein and fat dominant eating plan.

Before pics :

View attachment 189282View attachment 189283View attachment 189284View attachment 189285View attachment 189286
Man I would stack something on that. Test will get your libido and energy levels spiking. I would stack a tren a on top. Maybe 100mg EOD or 3x week. Also watch your RBC count running 500mg twice a week. I would separate your test to EOD or 3x week. Helps with levels and your body doesn’t deplete and replenish weekly.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have only done two cycles myself. Got some training under your belt and you are about the right age. The dosage looks find at 500mg a week. I am wondering its it long enough. My first was a 12 weeker, but i was running sust instead of enanthate. You should get a feel for if you like it. I am just starting out myself so i will probably follow some ideas from newbies to gear ( roids) as well. PCT looks good. SOme guys add nolvadex as well. overall though looks good.

My first was 300mg sust for 12 weeks and i did not know to inject every 3 days with sust so it was just one shot a week.

Second ( currently on) is 450mg sust take over 2 doses tuesday and thursday.

I am on testosterone replacement therapy so no PCT for me

Now my next cycle is when i will add extra compounds. 1 or mabye 2 poss use dbol as a kickstarter.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man I would stack something on that. Test will get your libido and energy levels spiking. I would stack a tren a on top. Maybe 100mg EOD or 3x week. Also watch your RBC count running 500mg twice a week. I would separate your test to EOD or 3x week. Helps with levels and your body doesn’t deplete and replenish weekly.
Why would you recommend Tren to someone who hasn’t even run a cycle yet? That’s terrible advice. 500 mg of test is fine for his first cycle he can see how his body responds and later down the road he can add compounds. He will have to learn to keep estrogen and everything else in check. The more compounds you use right off the bat your body will need more each time. OP stick with the TEST at 500 a week my only suggestion would be maybe run 12 weeks. Also make sure you do proper PCT.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don’t listen to whoever says you should stack another injectable on your FIRST CYCLE. you have to learn to read sides and control them and you wouldn’t know which compound is doing what sides of you were on many oils as a beginner. Worst thing is he suggested you the most harsh Injectable ever. No beginner should ever get close to that ****. Wait a few years before you even think about touching Tren.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don’t listen to whoever says you should stack another injectable on your FIRST CYCLE. you have to learn to read sides and control them and you wouldn’t know which compound is doing what sides of you were on many oils as a beginner. Worst thing is he suggested you the most harsh Injectable ever. No beginner should ever get close to that ****. Wait a few years before you even think about touching Tren.
That kid just posted about how he ran eq and didn’t know that why his RBC skyrocketed. Definitely wouldn’t listen to someone who researches a compound after he already used it

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Definitely mate. I have done my research. I will never touch tren.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
First cycle bro. I just wanna see how my body responds to testosterone

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: injected first shot at 9pm in right buttocks. Lucky for me my wife is a nurse so I didn’t have to worry about learning injections. Didn’t even feel needle go in. Was smooth and everything went good. 10 mins after I started feeling my leg tingling a little. Woke up this morning with the same tingle. Will report back later today. Back and bis training today.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cycle looks very good i just want to add a few things i would change myself.
1) dont abuse an ai. It will hinder your gains. I see that you didnt mention an ai but still just a heads up in case you decide to use one.

2) focus on one goal, either putting on mass or cutting. Since it is your first cycle i would eat in a surplus, run a mix of strength/hypertrophy routine and try to gain as much mass without getting sloppy.

As far as low carb high fat, fine if your body responds to it, but i find high carb low fat with moderate protein much better for both gains and performance in the gym.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) dont abuse an ai. It will hinder your gains. I see that you didnt mention an ai but still just a heads up in case you decide to use one.

2) focus on one goal, either putting on mass or cutting. Since it is your first cycle i would eat in a surplus, run a mix of strength/hypertrophy routine and try to gain as much mass without getting sloppy.

As far as low carb high fat, fine if your body responds to it, but i find high carb low fat with moderate protein much better for both gains and performance in the gym.
I had thought an ai was standard for all cycles. NOw is it only if you need it i take it? I actually just mine back from .5 3x a week to 2 times a week.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I had thought an ai was standard for all cycles. NOw is it only if you need it i take it? I actually just mine back from .5 3x a week to 2 times a week.
AI is standard to have on hand but IMO many people over use them. You really only need them if your estrogen gets to high everyone responds different. But if your using test c or e I’d wait til at least the third week to even think about using one. Takes a bit to build up. Adex a .5 once a week is actually pretty suitable unless your gyno prone. Only way to really know is getting your estrogen checked. Some people may not have any signs of gyno so they don’t use AI and their estrogen in the 100’s. High estrogen can be good but that’s to high.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established

Cheers man. Yeh ai is just incase gyno flares up. As for my goal it’s mainly shreds as it’s summer here in aus and I’m also not interested in getting super huge and bloated.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: just hit shoulders and tris. May be a placebo but I had the biggest pump in my tris it was insane. Diet is on point and everything going well so far. Next pin is Tommorrow. Will report back then.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
600 test e weekly did t need ai till anadrol introduced 4 weeks after. But everybody is completely different in that regard

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Following along

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AI is standard to have on hand but IMO many people over use them. You really only need them if your estrogen gets to high everyone responds different. But if your using test c or e I’d wait til at least the third week to even think about using one. Takes a bit to build up. Adex a .5 once a week is actually pretty suitable unless your gyno prone. Only way to really know is getting your estrogen checked. Some people may not have any signs of gyno so they don’t use AI and their estrogen in the 100’s. High estrogen can be good but that’s to high.
Is there a 'sweet spot" for estrogen? I know mine has been below 7 before, but i think i heard somewhere in the 20-40 range? Is tehre a way to feel gyno or just by the bloods but you mention it can be 100 with no gyno. SOmeone told me puffy nipples and ultra sensative which i have nto noticed.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Common symptoms I can think of are water retention, moodiness...

The ideal range is individual to each person. Some TRT doctors recommend 20-30 others say it's ok to go higher.

The main advice I would give is to get frequent bloodwork when you first start out. Check Total T, Free T, SHBG, and Estradiol to see how your responding to the test. Everyone responds and aromatizes didferently

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guy who said stack it with tren ace is a retard and should be banned. Speaking for everyone when I say that.
Yeah pretty reckless to be recommending such a compound to someone you dont know.

i am 90% sure he didnt use it himself, just talking internet knowledge, "becuz tren is da sh1t".

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah pretty reckless to be recommending such a compound to someone you dont know.

i am 90% sure he didnt use it himself, just talking internet knowledge, "becuz tren is da sh1t".
Tren is the **** if you understand when you should use it and the physical and mental sides. But I gaurantee he hasn’t ran it because he posted about how is RBC count skyrocketed and he didn’t know why. Well he was running EQ.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: took my second pin yesterday in my left glute. Things I have noticed so far in the gym is my body goes numb once I warm up. So as I lift I normally feel the lactic acid burn towards the end of a set. Now I don’t feel it as much. I feel very motivated during training (placebo) and focused. I also noticed my aching elbow injury is not hurting as much as usual. Pumps feel bigger too.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Looking good bro. How are your estrogen levels? Have you had to use AI?

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why would you recommend Tren to someone who hasn’t even run a cycle yet? That’s terrible advice. 500 mg of test is fine for his first cycle he can see how his body responds and later down the road he can add compounds. He will have to learn to keep estrogen and everything else in check. The more compounds you use right off the bat your body will need more each time. OP stick with the TEST at 500 a week my only suggestion would be maybe run 12 weeks. Also make sure you do proper PCT.
Took the words out of my mouth. Recommending tren for a first cycle is terrible advice.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 update:

Thoughts on week 1. Weight is 84kgs (+1kgs). Been around maintenance or slightly under on all days. Doing hit cardio 3-4 days a week. Only Major difference I felt this week is the numb feeling during training. Today I jabbed the 3rd time, this time in the right delt. Was easy and pain free. Going smoothly so far.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 17:
Do t really feel much except the numbness while training. Do feel like I’m getting a little stronger in the gym. Diet hasn’t been the best lately. Need to jump back on it today. Weight fluctuates between 84-85kgs

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well i had an explosion of strength right around week 3/week 4. Close grip bench went up 22 lbs in a span of 7 days (and strength ontinued to climb like that until about week 6, then as if the switch was turned off and 0 more gains).
Also at that time my delts transformed from flat natty delts to capped.

10 days in and my pumps were gnarly and i was stronger on smaller exercises,

Next cycle i am going to pyramid up both in dosages and strength of compounds.
My broscience tells me that body both accelerates clearanxe rate of the hormone and myostatin increases, so staring lower and increasing should let me get more out of less theoretically.

Is your test pharmaceutical?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well i had an explosion of strength right around week 3/week 4. Close grip bench went up 22 lbs in a span of 7 days (and strength ontinued to climb like that until about week 6, then as if the switch was turned off and 0 more gains).

My broscience tells me that body both accelerates clearanxe rate of the hormone and myostatin increases, so staring lower and increasing should let me get more out of
When you say "pyramid up" are you also going to taper off or are you just ramping up? What dosages?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When you say "pyramid up" are you also going to taper off or are you just ramping up? What dosages?
I will post in my thread "crolifter's 2020 cycle" when i am finally settled on doses anf compounds, but tight now it looks like i am starting with just test @ 250, then after some time adding an anabolic/upping test, and in the last phase swapping the anabolic for tren and dht.
So will have an introductory phase, building phase and "cosmetic/hardening" phase.

Making cycle longer (~15 weeks) but starting at 250 a week and never going over 500-600mg total per week.

So the same total ampunt of aas will be used as if i did a shorter cycle but i reckon i will make more gains as it takes timr to build muscle anyway.

the reason why i decided to go longer with smaller doses is because i am losing left and right since i have been off "trt".
Going from 300 test level to 2500 seems kinda ludicrous to me. I feel like i would barely make any progress on a short cycle.

Oh and i wont be ramping down the doses, i will stay on 100 test for a few weeks post cycle because of vacation. I stop gaining fairly quick on a set dose, hence why i am pyramiding up.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will post in my thread "crolifter's 2020 cycle" when i am finally settled on doses anf compounds, but tight now it looks like i am starting with just test @ 250, then after some time adding an anabolic/upping test, and in the last phase swapping the anabolic for tren and dht.
So will have an introductory phase, building phase and "cosmetic/hardening" phase.

Making cycle longer (~15 weeks) but starting at 250 a week and never going over 500-600mg total per week.

So the same total ampunt of aas will be used as if i did a shorter cycle but i reckon i will make more gains as it takes timr to build muscle anyway.

the reason why i decided to go longer with smaller doses is because i am losing left and right since i have been off "trt".
Going from 300 test level to 2500 seems kinda ludicrous to me. I feel like i would barely make any progress on a short cycle.

Oh and i wont be ramping down the doses, i will stay on 100 test for a few weeks post cycle because of vacation. I stop gaining fairly quick on a set dose, hence why i am pyramiding up.
That will be an interesting log. I look forward to it.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Nice gains I’m currently running Testosterone Enanthate 500mg I’m on half way of a 12 week of my testosterone I kickstarted with sdrol and I’m up over a stone and half and still have another 5/6 weeks left to go:) I don’t run any ai on either I like a little estrogen as that too is important and I think taking ai when testosterone at 500mg isn’t nessesary for most and I too only keep some on hand in case of flare up
D49D97F5-3858-49F8-94BE-7BAFA06B1C2F.jpeg
8E988F3D-A8EE-4465-8118-1AFE267E1AA9.jpeg

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established

My broscience tells me that body both accelerates clearanxe rate of the hormone and myostatin increases, so staring lower and increasing should let me get more out of less theoretically.

Is your test pharmaceutical?
Awesome. Yeh mine is pharmaceutical. I will increase dose to 600mg a week after week 4. My test is 300mg/1ml so it’s easier to measure.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains I’m currently running Testosterone Enanthate 500mg I’m on half way of a 12 week of my testosterone I kickstarted with sdrol and I’m up over a stone and half and still have another 5/6 weeks left to go:) I don’t run any ai on either I like a little estrogen as that too is important and I think taking ai when testosterone at 500mg isn’t nessesary for most and I too only keep some on hand in case of flare up View attachment 189663View attachment 189664
Nice bro. Looking jacked. I can’t wait till it kicks in properly.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 update: so week 3 is over. weight is down to 83.5kgs. Feeling strong in the gym and decent pumps. Starting to notice some chest size. I feel very hot most of the time and am always sweating lol. No side effects so far. Also my libido is very high.

Pic from this morning end of week 3 on a empty stomach

IMG_2051.jpg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting i dont remember feeling hot on test. But my heart rate seemed to be ever slightly elevated. From about 60 to 65-70.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dont worry too much about a bit of weight loss. I lost a bit too with test only cycles, but i was much more overwiehg than you. Now you got a ways to go and see how this works, but you also want to think about you next cycle after your pct and off period. Better living through chemistry.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Mid week 4 thoughts:

Don’t feel anything that dramatic. I seem to look alittle thicker. Training is meh. Energy levels are low. Always feel tired and broken. My job is physical on top of training. Haven’t been getting enough protein in this week. Need to maybe have a shake to everyday to get it up. Haven’t done cardio all cycle.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mid week 4 thoughts:

Don’t feel anything that dramatic. I seem to look alittle thicker. Training is meh. Energy levels are low. Always feel tired and broken. My job is physical on top of training. Haven’t been getting enough protein in this week. Need to maybe have a shake to everyday to get it up. Haven’t done cardio all cycle.
Physical job for me was a complete killer of performance. Hence i quit one.

I think you should have switched the things around. High carb low fat and a slight surplus, after all this is your first test cycle, take advantage of it to gain muscle.

You wont grow without enough energy, with all the gear in the world.

also, how much sleep are you getting?

I mean if you are not noticing dramatic changes by now something is wrong, other than gear, especially on 500mg per week.

You learn after your first cycle that gear is not an end to be all as you thought before, just a very powerful asset.

I think of it this way i want to have everything else perfect when i start the cycle because if i am going to compromise my health then i want maximum benefits.

Last edited:
4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Physical job for me was a complete killer of performance. Hence i quit one.

I think you should have switched the things around. High carb low fat and a slight surplus, after all this is your first test cycle, take advantage of it to gain muscle.

You wont grow without enough energy, with all the gear in the world.

also, how much sleep are you getting?

I mean if you are not noticing dramatic changes by now something is wrong, other than gear, especially on 500mg per week.

You learn after your first cycle that gear is not an end to be all as you thought before, just a very powerful asset.

I think of it this way i want to have everything else perfect when i start the cycle because if i am going to compromise my health then i want maximum benefits.
To be honest I’m more at maintenance then deficit. I’m trying to do a recomp. Lose body fat while gain a little lean mass.

Yeh my sleep is a major factor I believe. I get 5 hrs a night for the last 6years or so.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
End of week 4:

Change of plans. I’m increasing dose of test to 600mg a week. Makes it so much easier to inject 1ml. Also added in Ostarine at 25mg a day. Also last 4 weeks of my cycle I’m gonna do winstrol at 30mg( is that too high?). My joints are absolutely killing me. Shoulders and left elbow. Had a solid week of training this week. Training 6 days straight. 1 month progress pics coming soon. Stay tuned.