First SARM cycle LG-4/LGD-4033 advice & log

fwazz89

Awards
Hey guys, after watching countless YouTube videos, reading through reddit and lurking on here, I'm finally going ahead with my first SARM course and I'd like to run it past you guys before I start, to make sure I'm making the most of any result I get. As nice as it'd be to gain (and keep) somewhere between 5-10lbs of muscle, I'm genuinely curious about the possible effects of SARM's and hope the log I keep will add to the knowledge surrounding them.

Stats:
weight: 143.4lbs/65.05kg
height: 5'9"/175.3cm
fat mass: 12.2%
muscle mass: 83.4%
bone mass: 4.4%
water mass: 61.5%

The weight and stats have been taken using a pair of Nokia Body+ and while I know they aren't 100% accurate, I have 2 1/2 years of measurements with them and they are more than adequate for consistent measurements.

Course:
I intend on taking LG-4 for 8 weeks at 5/5/5/5/5/5/10/10 and then Cytotam (Nolvadex) 20/20/10/10. I was tempted to do a 4/8-week course of MK-677 following the 8 weeks of LG-4 but I want to be as careful as possible the first time and that hopefully shows in the conservative LG dosages.
Any advice is more than welcome, I'll also update the thread with new stats and before pics when I start.

Addition:
I posted this on a popular SARM group on reddit and got some mixed feedback regarding PCT, a few have said I should change to 10/10/10/10 and others have said I don't need a PCT and ZMA will get me through it. I'm also curious about the addition of an over the counter test booster, not to aid building muscle but rather assist in any hormonal changes while on cycle. Would milk thistle and NAC be worth taking as well?

Any feedback and assistance is welcomed!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd get some cycle support that covers lipids/BP and liver something like CEL Cycle Support I've always found good. Be worth getting mid and end cycle bloods and a proper SERM for PCT as LGD is quite supressive but only bloods will give you the full picture.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Take NAC or TUDCA for liver support, and use a SERM for PCT. Your LGD dosage seems pretty low, but anyway I think you'll get good results. At higher doses, it makes more sense to run a PH/DS than LGD, because sides will be the same and steroids are more researched.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The human studies I believe used 1mg/day and showed suppression. You may recover HPTA fine with nothing but why the hell take the chance???? Endogenous production is not something to be careless about unless you are planning on staying on test for the rest of your life. Your plan sounds fine WITH the proper PCT.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As another poster said, 5mg is low, would bump it to 10mg minimum. You are going to be suppressed either way. And 10mg is still a conservative dose of LGD. If you need help with appetite, run MK a long with LGD and through PCT; still a conservative cycle. Make the most out of your first cycle because the first your body typically responds the best to.

fwazz89

Awards
So, today was the day! First day of my first cycle and I have to say I don't think I've ever put anything in my mouth that tastes as bad as LGD and I've put some pretty bad class A's in my mouth ='D

I've done a load of pre-pics and will take new ones every week to keep track of any size I pack on.
Pre-pics

Last stats before I started:
weight: 140lbs
fat mass: 10.8%
muscle mass: 84.7%
bone mass: 4.5%
water: 62.9%

my current caloric intake is 1448kcal and will increase as and when I gain weight.

I’ve also changed my dosage to 8 weeks of: 5/5/5/5/10/10/10/10.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I assume you’re taking it orally/sublingually? I read to take it with grapefruit juice for better absorption when I did it a few years ago. Might not do much in practice but it will help with the taste at least. BP will probably spike some so beware of that and TUDCA is the best for liver protection. Probably a good idea to get bloods pre-PCT too - the guys on reddit are telling you not to take a PCT because as far as I understand it the logic is that if your FSH and LH levels don’t drop much then you’re better off not taking a PCT since test will rebound quickly since your nuts aren’t actually shutdown and won’t deal with any SERM sides. Bloodwork will tell you for sure and then you can decide who’s studies and theories to believe. If you forego a SERM, ZMA won’t cut it though because you’ll likely feel suppressed so get something legit like Sustain Alpha or M-Test (or both).

Last edited:

fwazz89

Awards
I should have added that I bought CEL cycle assist and their PCT too 👍 I’ll look into pre-pct blood work. Any U.K. guys have any recommendations for online blood work? Thanks

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I should have added that I bought CEL cycle assist and their PCT too 👍 I’ll look into pre-pct blood work. Any U.K. guys have any recommendations for online blood work? Thanks
Medichecks are gtg

fwazz89

Awards
Weekly update! (a little late!)
So I've been on LGD for a 10 days and I must say I'm very impressed! Everyday I feel like I've grown a little/look a little bigger.

Heres a link to my weekly weigh in:
https://lensdump.com/i/0T5YE5
I lost .8lbs in weight, 1.32lbs of that was fat and I gained 1.52lbs of muscle. Not bad for a week! My water weight has also gone up by over 2lbs as well.

I've had a few of the usual sides, but they've only lasted a day or two. Emotions have been a bit up and down and lower back soreness mainley. No lack of sex drive yet, No loss of sleep.

I'll try to get some progress pics up tonight.