First run ?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
That's the messed up part of the situation it goes by schedule each schedule has its own written set of rules for that specific substance any substance relating to looking like or exhibiting the same characteristics is penalized by the same laws. Federal law states any person in possession of any substance is punishable buy no more than 25 years and no less than 10 years in a federal penitentiary I don't know why this is so steep even for first offenders rarely get off with less than 7.5 years to serve I think that's close to 75% of 10 years there's no such thing as good behavior in federal prison.
Thats what I love about AK though. Every substance is legal to a certain amount EXCEPT in individual bags. ie; distribution.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, bro. We you were able to get that down to something more reasonable? I was so beyond happy when the feds didn't pick up my case. The state sent it to them but they didn't have enough evidence for the fed charges. I think my balls were up hiding behind my bladder that whole month I was so on edge.
Got it dropped with the feds and did 5 years state time. A lot better than 25 lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel left out :(
Yates nothing personal brother still trying to figure out how to use everything on the board. New to this. You are now in my contacts. I feel pretty stupid. I think the first thing that brought me to this site is your info on different SARM cycles.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stupid question, but I wish there was someplace (legit) a person could go and buy everything needed for a complete run. It seems like the more I read, and the more I study, the more confused I get. Is there a "First Run for Dummies" website?? I would imagine there is.
I know Yates 84 has a guide on SARM cycle's. Probably need to pm me or others for info on where to get the goods.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first offer from the feds on a plea bargain was 25 years and it was for some dumb sh1t...
Holy sh*t brother.
Stupid question, but I wish there was someplace (legit) a person could go and buy everything needed for a complete run. It seems like the more I read, and the more I study, the more confused I get. Is there a "First Run for Dummies" website?? I would imagine there is.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, bro. We you were able to get that down to something more reasonable? I was so beyond happy when the feds didn't pick up my case. The state sent it to them but they didn't have enough evidence for the fed charges. I think my balls were up hiding behind my bladder that whole month I was so on edge.
I bet! Dam.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I usually read all of the posts before I post, but I'm tired. Here's my suggestions.

- No Trest for the first cycle. No way Jose.

Ostashred: 12.5-25-25-25-25-25-25-25 (8 weeks) - Low dose 1st wk. to assess potential blood pressure spikes
4-Andro: 0-0-220-220-220-220-220-220 (last 6 weeks of cycle - 45 days @ 2 caps per day)
DHEA: Throughout the entire 8 weeks. I'd suggest BPS Dermacrine or OUK Super-DHEA
Cycle Support: CEL Cycle Assist for the duration of cycle & PCT @ 6 caps per day (2 bottles)
Add in some garlic extract and some Omega-3 capsules.

PCT: Being 55, I'd run a low/half-dose of each Nolva and Clomid for the added synergism of the two compounds.

Clomid: 25-25-25-0
Nolva: 10/10/10/10
Add in a natty anabolic of choice. A Test booster is pointless if you're using two SERMs. The Natty anabolic should be something that aids in protein synthesis/nitrogen retention. A TD Laxogenin product would be good here. It might also help out with any joint issues. It does for me.

Notes*

- Being 55, he is going to love the DHEA as his levels are probably quite low at this point. I bet he feels great with the 4-Andro/DHEA combo.
- Have an AI on hand as per usual.
- A Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM supplement would be a good idea. He's probably going to hit the weights harder than he ever has before. Joints at 55 can be unforgiving.
- Pick up an inexpensive BP monitor on sale at your local electronics superstore and use it a few times per week.
- A physical before starting might not be a bad idea.
- Yeah buddy!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I usually read all of the posts before I post, but I'm tired. Here's my suggestions.

Ostashred: 12.5-25-25-25-25-25-25-25 (8 weeks) - Low dose 1st wk. to assess potential blood pressure spikes
4-Andro: 0-0-220-220-220-220-220-220 (last 6 weeks of cycle - 45 days @ 2 caps per day)
DHEA: Throughout the entire 8 weeks. I'd suggest BPS Dermacrine or OUK Super-DHEA
Cycle Support: CEL Cycle Assist for the duration of cycle & PCT @ 6 caps per day (2 bottles)

PCT: Being 55, I'd run a low/half-dose of each Nolva and Clomid for the added synergism of the two compounds.

Add in a natty anabolic of choice. A Test booster is pointless if you're using two SERMs. The Natty anabolic should be something that aids in protein synthesis/nitrogen retention. A TD Laxogenin product would be good here. It might also help out with any joint issues. It does for me.

Notes*

- Being 55, he is going to love the DHEA as his levels are probably quite low at this point. I bet he feels great with the 4-Andro/DHEA combo.
- A Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM supplement would be a good idea. He's probably going to hit the weights harder than he ever has before. Joints at 55 can be unforgiving.
- Pick up an inexpensive BP monitor on sale at your local electronics superstore and use it a few times per week.
- Yeah buddy!
I love Toren i can always get off to his avi !!!!

Great advice man !

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Notes*

- Yeah buddy!
Thanks brother. great suggestions. didn't think about adding DHEA. I was looking at some of the TD DHEA's for myself.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He was bugging me again at the gym last night. told him i was still collecting information from the Minds! I may have him talked into natty first. gave him some products to research. need to add the TD DHEA that Toren suggested.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Notes*

- Yeah buddy!
If I may ask a question regarding this stack, why Ostrashed instead of 1 Andro? Everything about this list looks good, but it seems like I see more people recommending 1Andro over Ostarine.
And to be clear, I know little about this subject, other than I plan on running something probably the first of the year. I like the look of this, just curious about the Ostarine part of it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I may ask a question regarding this stack, why Ostrashed instead of 1 Andro? Everything about this list looks good, but it seems like I see more people recommending 1Andro over Ostarine.
And to be clear, I know little about this subject, other than I plan on running something probably the first of the year. I like the look of this, just curious about the Ostarine part of it.
See post #1 he already has Ostrashread and 4-AD in his possession.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are starting from scratch. a lot of people running 1AD & 4AD together.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
That outline was based upon what the OP's friend already had on hand (Ostashred/4-Andro), and a few things I added on top of that. I would not personally recommend Ostashred as I have never used it before. I have however used OL UK Ostarine a few times and I did enjoy that product.

As far as what to use on a first cycle, there can be arguments made for many things - a SARM, a mild PH such as 1-Andro, a "mild" designer/PH such as Halo. It really depends on your gaols and your aversion to specific sides that might occur depending on the compound you choose.

Based upon my cycle history and what I have seen over the years from many different logs, SARMs and the DHEA-based PHs are both fairly mild on the sides (outliers notwithstanding). They do different things though, and your cycle goals should help to decide the compound you choose.

From my experience, I see almost no negative side-effects from SARMs, even when dosing fairly high and also when stacking them. Others have undertaken a simple Ostarine or LGD cycle and dealt with severe lethargy and shutdown. First cycles are always an uncertain thing and this is why we prepare for the worst possible outcome before we start.

Ostarine when dose properly, and with the proper support ancillaries, can be a solid first cycle. A simple 1/4-Andro stack can be a great first cycle as well.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That outline was based upon what the OP's friend already had on hand (Ostashred/4-Andro), and a few things I added on top of that. I would not personally recommend Ostashred as I have never used it before. I have however used OL UK Ostarine a few times and I did enjoy that product.

As far as what to use on a first cycle, there can be arguments made for many things - a SARM, a mild PH such as 1-Andro, a "mild" designer/PH such as Halo. It really depends on your gaols and your aversion to specific sides that might occur depending on the compound you choose.

Based upon my cycle history and what I have seen over the years from many different logs, SARMs and the DHEA-based PHs are both fairly mild on the sides (outliers notwithstanding). They do different things though, and your cycle goals should help to decide the compound you choose.

From my experience, I see almost no negative side-effects from SARMs, even when dosing fairly high and also when stacking them. Others have undertaken a simple Ostarine or LGD cycle and dealt with severe lethargy and shutdown. First cycles are always an uncertain thing and this is why we prepare for the worst possible outcome before we start.

Ostarine when dose properly, and with the proper support ancillaries, can be a solid first cycle. A simple 1/4-Andro stack can be a great first cycle as well.
Thanks for the explanation. I will be buying the items for this run probably during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals that I hope will be running.
And everything described by Studhorse about his friend could have been about me, except I've been working out a little longer. I really feel that this is the thing I need to do to reach my current goals.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed Twenty-Two Until None: sounds like a great thing. never heard of it before.
thanks for reminding me about black Friday, I forgot about that.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well put!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
There's always going to be quality sources out there so don't worry yourselves if you look hard enough on your own without asking any of the members here eventually we'll find something we all have to be Christopher Columbus in our own way.
what discover something someone else has already been using?

lol

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the explanation. I will be buying the items for this run probably during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals that I hope will be running.
And everything described by Studhorse about his friend could have been about me, except I've been working out a little longer. I really feel that this is the thing I need to do to reach my current goals.
Cheers. From my perspective, the difference between the guys that have successful cycles and stick around and progressively make gains, versus the guys that blow in like a fart in the wind, make a few threads about a horrible cycle/PCT never to be heard from again, is research and preparation. This is a journey, not a race. In order to give yourself the best chance at being successful in what is already a crapshoot, know exactly what you are doing and why you are doing it.

This doesn't even mean knowing just about the cycle supplements; This goes far beyond that. Do some research into nutrition, nutrient timing, exercise programs and recovery, proper form, stretching and range of motion training. Also be aware of all the potential negatives that can come from cycling. This goes way beyond the "I can't get a hard-on" threads. Knowledge really is power.

Ok, no more preaching from me. :]