First IGF Cycle-Please Review

bigbrock

Awards
This will be my first time using IGFLR3. My goal is to increase mass in calves most of all, quads and traps. I plan on running my cycle like this:

IGFLR3: 40mcg EOD wk1-5, wk10-15
GH: 5IU ED (already on for 3 months will run for atleast 9months)
Tren E: 400mg wk1-15
Test E: 500mg wk 1-? (bridge after cycle)
Masteron E: wk1-15

If you guys see anything that needs to be changed please say so. I have a few quesitions concerning the IGF.

1. If my goal is mass gain in 3 diff. muscles, would it be better to inject the same muscle one week and another the next? Or hit all 3 at 3 different times during the week?

2. After the PWO inject, is it ok to drink a shake and eat simple carbs for PWO nutrition?

3. Is back loading the syringe just done for comfort or does it help the body to absorb the IGF better?

Thanks...........

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
1. IMO hit each muscle once per week
2. Yes. I take in mass carbs PWO inject for bulking. Your injecting IGF, not GH waiting for it to metabolize into IGF so carbs wont interfere.
3. I think it's to mostly take away the sting of the AA.

What else will you run on the bridge?

bigbrock

Awards
1. IMO hit each muscle once per week
2. Yes. I take in mass carbs PWO inject for bulking. Your injecting IGF, not GH waiting for it to metabolize into IGF so carbs wont interfere.
3. I think it's to mostly take away the sting of the AA.

What else will you run on the bridge?
With the test E? Im gonna run GH along with it and pending what my body is lookin like will determine what I will bridge too as far as the next cycle goes. I may throw something like clen in the bridge if I think i need it

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
No HCG?
Are you running it (HCG) with your cycle?

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Wont help with that. In fact it will prob make it worse.
I'll send ya a PM.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
HCG is great for withholding shutdown, BUT stacking with test and tren can GREATLY increase the chances of one getting gyno, so I suggest picking up some letro for this cycle.

bigbrock

Awards
HCG is great for withholding shutdown, BUT stacking with test and tren can GREATLY increase the chances of one getting gyno, so I suggest picking up some letro for this cycle.
Letro on hand already bro!

bigbrock

Awards
Some pramipexole as well for prolactin control, between the tren, gh and igf-1 you'll wanna keep this in check.
If prolactin starts would you run letro and prami together?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
If prolactin starts would you run letro and prami together?
Don't wait for it to start, prami will help libido, gh release and even help with estrogen a tad. Also i'd run aromasin not Letro, letro is just too potent it crushes estrogen and it also causes a rebound in estrogen aromasin does not.

bigbrock

Awards
Don't wait for it to start, prami will help libido, gh release and even help with estrogen a tad. Also i'd run aromasin not Letro, letro is just too potent it crushes estrogen and it also causes a rebound in estrogen aromasin does not.
Alright, thanks for the insight bro

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
agreed, I just feel dosing letro 3-4 times a day is cheaper than dosing adex daily.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
you're going to want to run the IGF for the first 2 week of your PCT at least so if it were me i'd push the IGF back further. tren stimulates major igf release anyway. but i will never do PCT without igf again after last time. stuff is amazing

bigbrock

Awards
you're going to want to run the IGF for the first 2 week of your PCT at least so if it were me i'd push the IGF back further. tren stimulates major igf release anyway. but i will never do PCT without igf again after last time. stuff is amazing
Im ready to see bro. I had planned to runnin it PCT just not sure for how long

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
My bad, meant to say 3-4 times a week LOL