first halo bulking cycle critique plz?

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
thanks to the guys here that helped me put this together.. just seeing if anyone else has tweaks. i decided to pick up forma and letro in case i get gyno flare up on cycle. i'm not planning on using the clomid unless i'm really having problems at pct. figured better safe than sorry.

30/5'8"/160lbs/10-12%bf/10yrs training

hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
dermacrine 0/3/3/4/5/5
+cel cycle assist
+forma (on hand)
+letro (on hand as forma backup)

pct:
nolva 20/20/10/10
+cel pct assist
+sns daa
clomid (on hand)

am i ready to shop?

Last edited:
nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I mean looks solid man. How tall are you?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I would probably get like all in one pct like sup3r pct to add in to. But you should be fine

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
oh right, added height i'm 5'8"

would you do sup3r pct instead of cel pct assist? looks like there's some overlap in ingredients but sup3r has estrogen and prolactin blockers.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly I don't like halo for bulking I know it's a go to first cycle but there really is no mild shutdown shut down is shutdown your cycle will probablly be 4to6 weeks so get something stronger aND bulk you will be happier

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
DMZ low dosed at 30 mg for 5-6 weeks is a pretty smooth cycle. Digging the sns goodies!

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
DMZ low dosed at 30 mg for 5-6 weeks is a pretty smooth cycle. Digging the sns goodies!
i've been looking at dmz on your suggestion too, was thinking that will be my next cycle if this halo run goes smoothly. sounds like dmz is stronger so that might be a good 2nd cycle for me.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is a good cycle, very low sides, maybe some bp, but nothing that can't be battle by cel cycle assist or another good cycle support

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i've been looking at dmz on your suggestion too, was thinking that will be my next cycle if this halo run goes smoothly. sounds like dmz is stronger so that might be a good 2nd cycle for me.
Once again you should choose your compound based on your goal halodrol is NOT a bulking compound if you want to bulk choose a compound for bulking there are mild bulking compounds also or you can use a bulker and go with a lower dose if your worried about sides. Your basically handicapping your cycle by picking something that's not made to do what b you want which is bulk

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Once again you should choose your compound based on your goal halodrol is NOT a bulking compound if you want to bulk choose a compound for bulking there are mild bulking compounds also or you can use a bulker and go with a lower dose if your worried about sides. Your basically handicapping your cycle by picking something that's not made to do what b you want which is bulk
Who knows he might grow like a weed on halodrol. Everyone is different.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who knows he might grow like a weed on halodrol. Everyone is different.
Yes he might I'm just saying when you are goin to make the jump and go through the health risks involved you should give yourself the best chance you don't buy running shoes to play football even though some people could

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
i'm confused, a majority of halo logs i've read guys have gained 8-12lbs. i'm totally happy with that. maybe bulking was the wrong word? i want to add mass, 10lbs would be awesome.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on his stats if he gains 8-10 lbs on cycle (which is very realistic) ,that would be a "bulk".
OP that's a great cycle layout- good luck and keep us posted how it goes

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i'm confused, a majority of halo logs i've read guys have gained 8-12lbs. i'm totally happy with that. maybe bulking was the wrong word? i want to add mass, 10lbs would be awesome.
Well in that case I think your on the right track 10lbs is certainly doable when I think bulk I'm thinking upwards of 20lbs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
stespiel Anabolics 90
Bulking 3
Cycle Logs 14
RenegadeRows Anabolics 2