First Dosage of Transaderm

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Just applied my first dosage of Transaderm. It almost dried up before i could even spread it out. Going to run it for 4 weeks (maybe longer) and see how it goes...I have been supplement free for over a month...All I will be taking with Transaderm is Cell-Tech and protein/gainers....Looking forward to seeing how this stuff works out. I will keep everyone updated.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just applied my first dosage of Transaderm. It almost dried up before i could even spread it out. Going to run it for 4 weeks (maybe longer) and see how it goes...I have been supplement free for over a month...All I will be taking with Transaderm is Cell-Tech and protein/gainers....Looking forward to seeing how this stuff works out. I will keep everyone updated.

Nice! I think you will enjoy it. Let us know how it goes bro!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are dosing higher than ~8 pumps a day, an AI goes well with it. You don't have to get crazy but it does help you stay dry.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
It has been about an hour and a half since I applied it....Before I say anything, I was pretty tired all day today...Even when I took my pre workout I was still tired at the gym at around 1pm...I applied this stuff at around 5 and now I just have energy...Energy like I am pumped up and ready to workout again or do something...I havnt really felt pumped up motivated like this since on my last cycle....I know it seems crazy but I dunno, it just feel great right now and ready to do something, while my wife lays on the coach being a bum and doesnt want to go out and do something, lol.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a pick me up from it, mainly from the preg in it, for about a week than it subsided. It sucked, loved the smooth energy and clarity it gave me.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to hear your liking it.your back looks really good

mathew34

Awards
It has been about an hour and a half since I applied it....Before I say anything, I was pretty tired all day today...Even when I took my pre workout I was still tired at the gym at around 1pm...I applied this stuff at around 5 and now I just have energy...Energy like I am pumped up and ready to workout again or do something...I havnt really felt pumped up motivated like this since on my last cycle....I know it seems crazy but I dunno, it just feel great right now and ready to do something, while my wife lays on the coach being a bum and doesnt want to go out and do something, lol.
glad you like it bro! yeah trans is just like a magic.. keep it up! and let us know how it goes on and on... lol! ;)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad your liking it. It's crazy how fast it dries huh

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always got an energy boost from Transaderm also. Started kicking in well about an hour after application for me ;)

mathew34

Awards
Bought one last week though I have it held to ship with some more items later!! Trans is the best!! ;)
bump for this guys!!

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
I know I havnt updated this is a bit now but I am 2 weeks into being back into the gym...First week was tough, strength is down which I expected...This week though my strength is way up from the week before.....I am also taking creatine but I know it cant be all....I am going to be underway for 17 days starting monday so I cant stay exact with my routine due to lack of equipment on the ship but I will try my best. Hopefully when I get back my strength will be continuing to go up. I will let everyone know then.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know I havnt updated this is a bit now but I am 2 weeks into being back into the gym...First week was tough, strength is down which I expected...This week though my strength is way up from the week before.....I am also taking creatine but I know it cant be all....I am going to be underway for 17 days starting monday so I cant stay exact with my routine due to lack of equipment on the ship but I will try my best. Hopefully when I get back my strength will be continuing to go up. I will let everyone know then.
damn, i thought all navy ships had a gym on board...oh well, if there are marines on board they always bring free weights-they don't leave home without them , lol. back in the day when we got bored used to have sit up push up contests...used to have a thing called a bullworker, i could get a decent upper body workout with it when i didn't have time to hit the gym for a proper workout....btw-17 day deployment? you tad or something?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Imm sure you will like it, its a nice product

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
keep up the hard work!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sounds like so far so good!! Keep us updated bro!

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Well it has finally been 17 days...I didnt workout like I wanted to on this underway but I did keep up with the transderm for the most part...With limited working out I have still notice be looking leaner and my strength is still up. The days I was able to workout I couldnt believe what I could do. Now that I am back home I will get back into my routine monday. LONGEST UNDERWAY EVER.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it has finally been 17 days...I didnt workout like I wanted to on this underway but I did keep up with the transderm for the most part...With limited working out I have still notice be looking leaner and my strength is still up. The days I was able to workout I couldnt believe what I could do. Now that I am back home I will get back into my routine monday. LONGEST UNDERWAY EVER.
I really liked the recomp from transaderm. Looks like you are too. :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really liked the recomp from transaderm. Looks like you are too. :)
Transaderm is excellent in that respect. With the right diet and training, it can be an EXCELLENT recomping agent ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
This stuff has much more than 4 weeks...I think mine lasted close to 8-10 at recommended dosages

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is supposed to be 60 days at 5 pumps per day, but there is actually quite a bit more than that in there from my experience ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love how fast it dries! Stuffs bomb

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Supplements 7
Anabolics 3
Apex Alchemy 15
x3me IGF-1/GH 4