First Deca cycle in years-unusual sides

kevker

Awards
So done my first c ruise (thanks to all th eguys that advised on this), and it's something I will certainly continue doing. Now onto my next blast, and I'm incorporating some Deca into it. So 250 Test E and 250 Deca. Now I'm getting some sides from Deca which I never got when I did it years ago. Really can't sleep well (when I was on 500 Test E slept like a baby). I aslo get red hot stabbing pains in my shins when I'm in bed. Literally like someone sticking a red hot knife into my leg. Also, dreaded Deca dick, but not what usually happens. I have no issue getting it up at all. But no matter what I just don't orgasm. I've only been on Deca for 10 days (so two shots) and this pretty much started from about day 4 after the first one. Will the sides get better? Not so worried about the dick bit, although it would be pretty good if that sorted itself out, but the sleeping part is really starting to get to me. If you all don't think it will resolve, I'll probably come off Deca and just go back to test.

Thanks again in adavance.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what color is your deca? is it pretty clear? maybe a little off color or is it amber looking oil.

kevker

Awards
It Looks completely clear to me (possibly a little tinge to it, but that could be from ambient light). I trust my source, but not sure what the rules are for stating the manufacturer

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no need. your answer is what you want to see, if it would have been amber then red flags would have gone up.

kevker

Awards
Thanks. just out of interest, if it was amber what would that have meant?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would have assumed then that you had some tren and it was causing some of those type side effects.
its not out of the norm to have bad sleep on nor tests, like deca so maybe your just more sensitive to it at this age.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are using anything to control your estrogen? Your E could of spiked or your prolactin, sometimes the go hand in hand and libido suffers.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think the stabbing pains are completely unrelated. As for deca dick, without bloods we don't know where your problem lies, but here's a couple things that may help.

You might need more testosterone. Lots of guys need almost double the test vs. Deca.

Now if high estrogen is the problem then More test would be counter productive. You would need to get estrogen under control with a ai.

It could also be a dhn vs. Dht issue, masteron or primo could help here, even oral Winnie or proviron may also do the trick.

So here's 3 possible solutions but without bloods your playing a guessing game on fixing the problem and if you guess the wrong answer it could make problems worse.

A sure fire way to eliminate the problem is drop the deca and wait about 4-6 weeks for it to clear your system.

In the future use npp over deca, that way if you need to adjust or pull the plug it will clear in 6 days instead of 6 weeks