First Cycle Questions

Siu2340

Awards
Hey guys. Been lifting pretty seriously for 5 years or so now. Diet is in check with resistance training 5-6 days a week. Never really considered doing a cycle until now. Just doing my research and trying to get my ducks in a row before I start. If I even do start. A friend of mine wants to cycle 500mg of test c a week for 10 weeks stacked with 50mg of dbol a day the entire 10 weeks. He also wants to follow up the 10 week test c cycle with 10 weeks of 300mg EQ a week stacked with the same 50mg of dbol. He's trying to say we won't need a pct afterwards since we are taking the EQ last. My concerns with this (besides thinking he's a moron):

1 - a 20 week cycle is one hell of a long time for a first cycle.
2 - that is way too much dbol.
3 - will the 2nd 10 weeks of EQ even be worth it?
4 - shouldn't every cycle be followed with a pct? Nolva or clomid?

What I was thinking was 500mg of test c a week for 10 weeks with 25mg of dbol for the first 5 weeks. Not sure about following with the EQ or not. That's why I am here. So what do you guys think? Open to some suggestions. My research on the net has given me way too many options and I am just trying to figure out what will be best if I decide to take this step.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
1.) Go punch your friend in the mouth ( Hard ) lol

I'd start with a solo Test run @ 500 a week. ( 2 pins )

You can add dbol if you want as a kicker from weeks 1-4 but I'd just stick to test solo if it's your first run ever. You wanna be able to weigh out sides etc estrogen increases etc

Your right, you do need a full pct after any cycle.

Serm, natty boosters, AI"s etc

I have learned to always have a safety which is letro and ralox or nolva, either way, I'd rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.

Keep an AI handy or on cycle usage.

Siu2340

Awards
Any reason to not just stick with 1 pin a week?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
You can do what you want but it's best to pin 2x for stable levels.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
1.) Go punch your friend in the mouth ( Hard ) lol

I'd start with a solo Test run @ 500 a week. ( 2 pins )

You can add dbol if you want as a kicker from weeks 1-4 but I'd just stick to test solo if it's your first run ever. You wanna be able to weigh out sides etc estrogen increases etc
Your right, you do need a full pct after any cycle.

Serm, natty boosters, AI"s etc

I have learned to always have a safety which is letro and ralox or nolva, either way, I'd rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.

Keep an AI handy or on cycle usage.
you'll figure out what each drug is doing and how you react very quickly. no reason to not to run dbol. you're a moron if you can't figure it out relatively quickly and shouldn't be using drugs if you can't

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
There's so many reasons to run it or not, if your trying to sneak diss me, you can go **** yourself.

The best advice is, is to run a solo test cycle, that's the bottom line.

He can save the dbol for a future run.

He's gunna make good gains off 500 alone, idk why you think he has to complicate **** and add in other things, some of you guys are the smartest dumb people I know.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
There's so many reasons to run it or not, if your trying to sneak diss me, you can go **** yourself.

The best advice is, is to run a solo test cycle, that's the bottom line.

He can save the dbol for a future run.

He's gunna make good gains off 500 alone, idk why you think he has to complicate **** and add in other things, some of you guys are the smartest dumb people I know.
LOL. kk settle down

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
It's Kay, my hormones are wacked now lol
Sorry bro